• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/King Undisputed

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel @Koss Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Godhowsae Godhowsae LostHaven LostHaven Girouette Girouette Mion Mion

Before you stands a woman. [Added to information on page 1.]

(This image but wears the same red sweater from before and has two short pigtails "attached" to the hairstyle you're seeing.)

Finely shaped one, too. She has supple thighs and ample beauty. You should consider marriage. But matrimonial matters for later. Your main concern currently is to figure out where you are.

Your eyes drift from the left to the right. To your left is a wooden workbench with a bunch of dusty tomes, illuminated by a lamp. To your right is a group of bookshelves and other similar repositories of knowledge. Under you is a red, mystical circle. Although impressive by magi standards, it is but a sketch in your eyes.

"Y-yy-yeees!" the woman applauds. Your gaze shifts back up at her. "You're... you're Saber, right?! You're my Saber-class Servant?!" She's smiling.

You correct the peasant. "Incorrect. If you ask for my class, then I am an Archer. And even then, I am no Servant of yours." Your voice carries a great boredom with it. Your tone is refined, as if you were granting her a privilege simply by letting her speak to you.

The woman's eye twitches. She curls up into a fetal position for a moment. "Not again!" she cries. You can tell this is going to be a painful evening, or whatever time it is right now. This musty cellar doesn't have any windows and has very little sources of light overall.

"Again?" you utter. "You have failed a second time in summoning a Saber?"

She turns around with a gloomy frown. "Yeah, and it seems that you're about as cocky as the previous guy," she straightens herself and recomposes her breathing. "Either way, you mentioned you are no Servant of mine. What did you mean by that?"

"I meant that you have no dominion over me. I do not acknowledge you as my Master. You are merely a Summoner." You move your left hand dismissively. "You hold no authority in my eyes. I am the King, you are a subject. That is the unchanging law." You exude confidence in your statement and give her a cocky smirk.

She rose her hand, almost like an instinct. Her Command Seals lightened up. "What about this?"

"The Command Seals are a symbol that you participate in this bloodbath, not that you hold sway over me. Surely, they allow you to force me to act, but don't think I will kindly accept if you utilize them without my permission," you shoot a frown in her direction to make your statement clear.

She breathes and trembles. Her hand shakes. "By the... power..." she starts. Then stops. Her Command Seal loses its light. She lowers her hand and releases a 'hmph' sound before turning away. Your Master doesn't seem to have a control of this situation at all. You smirk again. She seems to be lost in thought. Thinking what to do about your disobedience. You are a bit offended she turned away from you, though.

What happens next?
  1. Two golden gates open behind your back and start shooting weapons at her. She's not your Master yet. Let's see if she can prove her worth.
  2. You decide to be merciful and accept her authority... for now.
  3. You decide to be unconcerned and keep denying her authority.
  4. Walk up the stairs. This peasant doesn't deserve your attention or presence. You go upstairs to see where you are currently.

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel @Koss Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Godhowsae Godhowsae LostHaven LostHaven Girouette Girouette Mion Mion

(This image but wears the same red sweater from before and has two short pigtails "attached" to the hairstyle you're seeing.)

Finely shaped one, too. She has supple thighs and ample beauty. You should consider marriage. But matrimonial matters for later. Your main concern currently is to figure out where you are.

Your eyes drift from the left to the right. To your left is a wooden workbench with a bunch of dusty tomes, illuminated by a lamp. To your right is a group of bookshelves and other similar repositories of knowledge. Under you is a red, mystical circle. Although impressive by magi standards, it is but a sketch in your eyes.

"Y-yy-yeees!" the woman applauds. Your gaze shifts back up at her. "You're... you're Saber, right?! You're my Saber-class Servant?!" She's smiling.

You correct the peasant. "Incorrect. If you ask for my class, then I am an Archer. And even then, I am no Servant of yours." Your voice carries a great boredom with it. Your tone is refined, as if you were granting her a privilege simply by letting her speak to you.

The woman's eye twitches. She curls up into a fetal position for a moment. "Not again!" she cries. You can tell this is going to be a painful evening, or whatever time it is right now. This musty cellar doesn't have any windows and has very little sources of light overall.

She turns around with a gloomy frown. "Yeah, and it seems that you're about as cocky as the previous guy," she straightens herself and recomposes her breathing. "Either way, you mentioned you are no Servant of mine. What did you mean by that?"

"I meant that you have no dominion over me. I do not acknowledge you as my Master. You are merely a Summoner." You move your left hand dismissively. "You hold no authority in my eyes. I am the King, you are a subject. That is the unchanging law." You exude confidence in your statement and give her a cocky smirk.

She rose her hand, almost like an instinct. Her Command Seals lightened up. "What about this?"

"The Command Seals are a symbol that you participate in this bloodbath, not that you hold sway over me. Surely, they allow you to force me to act, but don't think I will kindly accept if you utilize them without my permission," you shoot a frown in her direction to make your statement clear.

She breathes and trembles. Her hand shakes. "By the... power..." she starts. Then stops. Her Command Seal loses its light. She lowers her hand and releases a 'hmph' sound before turning away. Your Master doesn't seem to have a control of this situation at all. You smirk again. She seems to be lost in thought. Thinking what to do about your disobedience. You are a bit offended she turned away from you, though.

What happens next?
  1. Two golden gates open behind your back and start shooting weapons at her. She's not your Master yet. Let's see if she can prove her worth.
  4. Walk up the stairs. This peasant doesn't deserve your attention or presence. You go upstairs to see where you are currently.
We already have the upper hand and she seems to have gotten the idea.

What happens next?
2. We don't know her skill yet, and we do want her for our harem, so we wouldn't to hurt her. Besides, it might be entertaining.

(Wouldn't Rin know Gilgamesh's identity after the Fifth HGW? What's going on? Discover on the next episode of Fate/King Undisputed!)

"Very well," you breathe. For the duration of these two words, the arrogance of your words was gone and your tone was plain and simple. Thereafter, your serious, prideful mood returns. "I will accept your authority. Accept it as a gift, but do not expect absolute obedience from me."

She turns around quickly, surprised. "Y-you'll obey me? You will listen to my orders after all?"

"No. You've misinterpreted my words and came to assumptions," you reply. "I will hear your opinions, consider them, and obey them when reasonably applicable. But like I said, do not expect me to follow your every order. I am the King, you, the subject. That will be unchanging. Therefore, just how a monarch grants an audience to his subjects and hears their complaints, then decides what to do, I will do to you. That will be the dynamic between us." After your short speech, you release your hands from their fold and walk a few steps forward, inspecting each meter of the room before looking back at your summoner.

"After all, I am the greatest of Heroic Spirits," you smile. She was clearly taken aback by your overwhelming charisma. Your summoner looks up at you with her mouth loosely open in reaction to your speech. Then she returns to reality. "R-right. What's your name, though?"

She doesn't know? How surprising. You expected that she'd know your true name. That everyone would know your true name just by looking at you. Especially a summoner like her.
  1. No matter. Just tell her. You promised obedience, after all.
  2. That's infuriating. If she doesn't know, she doesn't deserve to know.

(Wouldn't Rin know Gilgamesh's identity after the Fifth HGW? What's going on? Discover on the next episode of Fate/King Undisputed!)

"Very well," you breathe. For the duration of these two words, the arrogance of your words was gone and your tone was plain and simple. Thereafter, your serious, prideful mood returns. "I will accept your authority. Accept it as a gift, but do not expect absolute obedience from me."

She turns around quickly, surprised. "Y-you'll obey me? You will listen to my orders after all?"

"No. You've misinterpreted my words and came to assumptions," you reply. "I will hear your opinions, consider them, and obey them when reasonably applicable. But like I said, do not expect me to follow your every order. I am the King, you, the subject. That will be unchanging. Therefore, just how a monarch grants an audience to his subjects and hears their complaints, then decides what to do, I will do to you. That will be the dynamic between us." After your short speech, you release your hands from their fold and walk a few steps forward, inspecting each meter of the room before looking back at your summoner.

"After all, I am the greatest of Heroic Spirits," you smile. She was clearly taken aback by your overwhelming charisma. Your summoner looks up at you with her mouth loosely open in reaction to your speech. Then she returns to reality. "R-right. What's your name, though?"

She doesn't know? How surprising. You expected that she'd know your true name. That everyone would know your true name just by looking at you. Especially a summoner like her.
We need to earn her favors.

The King of Heroes should not need to speak his own name. especially to the one who summoned him!

2, but 1 afterwards. Deny her for a few moments, to see her reaction. It will be entertaining. But afterwards, tell her our name. We wouldn't want her to become antithetic to joining our harem later, like the play king.

I will participate on terms of not wanting to be rude and also being bored and not seeing these tags until now because I'm dumb.

I agree with the above.

Infidels of a trash era dare to lose the word for true godhood? They can wallow in their ignorance and suffer for it

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Godhowsae Godhowsae Mion Mion Girouette Girouette
(Mystery solved! Alternate universe. Explanation: Kirei killed Tokiomi way earlier and as such, Gilgamesh didn't even have time to get summoned. Who influenced Kirei to do so? Why is Rin younger than she should (34-35) be? Was it even Kirei who did the stabbing? Stay tuned!)

You close your eyes. "Tch," you release a sound of inflammation. "How dare you..." you say. Your eyes open to view your Master's perplexed face. Your face is shaking in fury. "How dare you?! My name should be clear from my appearance alone! This is infuriating!" you scream. Your summoner takes a step back, just to be safe.

You fold your arms and look to the side, once again, closing your eyes for a few seconds. You quietly hyperventilate for a few seconds...

You look at her again. "I am Gilgamesh, also known as the King of Heroes. Your lack of knowledge offends me! How come you summon me, yet remain unaware of my true name?" You smell bullshit and point it out.

"Oh... you see, my father was also a Master. In the Fourth Holy Grail War. He died shortly before it started, killed by his supposed apprentice -- a fact I discovered only ten years after that. I was looking through his workshop once and found a box with the skin of a snake. It took me a while to figure out it was a catalyst, but I decided to use it for the Holy Grail War," the woman explained.

"What is your name, age, and current plan for this Holy Grail War? Anything else I should know?" The mood changed suddenly. From simple interaction, you suddenly turned tactical. Even the woman was surprised.

She looked up at you proudly, but not in the same cold pride that you had. She was happy of her pride. "Rin. Rin Tohsaka. I'm 27 years old."

~

Soon enough, you and your Master begin to discuss things you should know. She tells you a little about the modern era, basic things that you should be aware of -- like modern society, or life in general. You are disappointed to know how rare kingship is in the modern era, with many rulers replaced by 'presidents.' You, on another hand share some details of your life. You straighten out your story and abilities. So does she.

You talk like this for two to three minutes. Afterward, you suggest going upstairs to some more pleasant area.

Rin leads you to a living room in her estate. The two of you sit down and discuss further for another seven to eight minutes.

~

Finally, the two of you end your discussion. Soon enough, Rin leaves the room and heads back into her workshop.

You are now free to do what you want for the rest of the day. That's what she said.
  1. Come to think of it you haven't cleaned up your treasury in over 5000 years. Let's go in and organize things. It is painful for a King to perform menial work, but you can trust only yourself to handle your belongings.
  2. You have returned to the world. You are the first-born master of this planet, so go to the nearest market and declare your return, then begin re-organizing and adjusting your kingdom. You dread to think what the vulgar ruffians did with your luscious garden in the lack of your presence. [Tohsaka won't like this.]
  3. Search for the nearest lion. The King will need a companion if he is to last even ten minutes in this offensive parody of a palace! There's not even gold or gems. What kind of living space is this supposed to be? [Tohsaka might not like this.]
  4. Write-in.

HTCOR HTCOR Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Godhowsae Godhowsae Mion Mion Girouette Girouette
(Mystery solved! Alternate universe. Explanation: Kirei killed Tokiomi way earlier and as such, Gilgamesh didn't even have time to get summoned. Who influenced Kirei to do so? Why is Rin younger than she should (34-35) be? Was it even Kirei who did the stabbing? Stay tuned!)

You close your eyes. "Tch," you release a sound of inflammation. "How dare you..." you say. Your eyes open to view your Master's perplexed face. Your face is shaking in fury. "How dare you?! My name should be clear from my appearance alone! This is infuriating!" you scream. Your summoner takes a step back, just to be safe.

You fold your arms and look to the side, once again, closing your eyes for a few seconds. You quietly hyperventilate for a few seconds...

You look at her again. "I am Gilgamesh, also known as the King of Heroes. Your lack of knowledge offends me! How come you summon me, yet remain unaware of my true name?" You smell bullshit and point it out.

"Oh... you see, my father was also a Master. In the Fourth Holy Grail War. He died shortly before it started, killed by his supposed apprentice -- a fact I discovered only ten years after that. I was looking through his workshop once and found a box with the skin of a snake. It took me a while to figure out it was a catalyst, but I decided to use it for the Holy Grail War," the woman explained.

"What is your name, age, and current plan for this Holy Grail War? Anything else I should know?" The mood changed suddenly. From simple interaction, you suddenly turned tactical. Even the woman was surprised.

She looked up at you proudly, but not in the same cold pride that you had. She was happy of her pride. "Rin. Rin Tohsaka. I'm 27 years old."

~

Soon enough, you and your Master begin to discuss things you should know. She tells you a little about the modern era, basic things that you should be aware of -- like modern society, or life in general. You are disappointed to know how rare kingship is in the modern era, with many rulers replaced by 'presidents.' You, on another hand share some details of your life. You straighten out your story and abilities. So does she.

You talk like this for two to three minutes. Afterward, you suggest going upstairs to some more pleasant area.

Rin leads you to a living room in her estate. The two of you sit down and discuss further for another seven to eight minutes.

~

Finally, the two of you end your discussion. Soon enough, Rin leaves the room and heads back into her workshop.

You are now free to do what you want for the rest of the day. That's what she said.
  1. Come to think of it you haven't cleaned up your treasury in over 5000 years. Let's go in and organize things. It is painful for a King to perform menial work, but you can trust only yourself to handle your belongings.
  2. You have returned to the world. You are the first-born master of this planet, so go to the nearest market and declare your return, then begin re-organizing and adjusting your kingdom. You dread to think what the vulgar ruffians did with your luscious garden in the lack of your presence. [Tohsaka won't like this.]
  3. Search for the nearest lion. The King will need a companion if he is to last even ten minutes in this offensive parody of a palace! There's not even gold or gems. What kind of living space is this supposed to be? [Tohsaka might not like this.]
  4. Write-in.
1. Who knows what idiot got their hands on the key to our treasury and touched our treasures *shiver* We most definitly need to clean it. Besides, I'm quite certain we had a menagerie of animals in there, last time I checked, so we'll be able to get that lion, and we won't have to waste any of our precious time training the beast to be well mannered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back