• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/King Undisputed

1252353575947.jpg

Alright, peer pressure won I guess.

1. Matou. Besides, the Zouken man has such a very nice jewel sword in his possession that is able to launch energy from alternate realities at it's targets. I wamt my property back.

Alright, peer pressure won I guess.

1. Matou. Besides, the Zouken man has such a very nice jewel sword in his possession that is able to launch energy from alternate realities at it's targets. I wamt my property back.
Remember that this is an alternate universe + takes place 18 years after Fate/Stay Night in this universe. 28 after Fate/Zero, too.

Who knows if Zouken is still alive :P

Remember that this is an alternate universe + takes place 18 years after Fate/Stay Night in this universe. 28 after Fate/Zero, too.

Don't care. I just want that sword.

Also, Zouken is technically immortal. And besides that, he'd probably do some fucked up shit to stay alive.

@Ciphrus Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Mion Mion Girouette Girouette
(I just noticed Ishtar and Rin look identical. How ironic that Gilgamesh refused the former and now he's crushing on the latter.)

"By the way, I've several gifts for you," you move your hand out. Nimrod jumps off of Rin and runs up to you. Slowly, you bring your fingers together and snap them. A golden portal opens above Tohsaka's desk and drops several items; a golden bracelet, a white-gold necklace with 12 gems, a mystical book, and a compass of magical power. You explain their powers. "The bracelet will protect you from projectiles. The necklace from malignant magics. The book and compass will help you find anything you need and learn about them. Enjoy these gifts from the King. Hold onto them for me."

"W-What?!" Tohsaka's shocked at the number of magical artifacts you gave her. Indeed, this is a sign of favor. She just looks at them and calms down over the course of several seconds before whipping her head back toward you. "Thanks... Archer....?" she says, unsure if she picked the right words.

She looks into her mirror and tries on your gifts. You can't tell what she's thinking, but you're certain you saw a small blush for a moment. The bracelet and necklace lay perfectly on Rin's neck and arm.

"So, Rin, what's the plan?" you say.
"Hm?----Oh," she turns back toward you from the mirror. "Well, I guess... I mean, I've been thinking, but I don't actually have any proper strategy. I was thinking maybe we would go around the city and I'd show you--" "There is no need for that," you rudely interrupt. Rin makes a troubled face.​
"Name an enemy we know of," you demand, folding your arms.
Rin glares at you for a second, then looks to the side, thinking. "Uhm, well... There's the Matou family, Einz---" "Matou." Once again, you interrupt.​
"Then, we'll start with Matou. A family, you say? Tonight, you will lead me to their residence and I will make an example of our power."
Rin is dumbfounded at your declaration. "Hey, hey! We can't just openly attack their territory!" she turns tenacious.
"Why not?"
"What's wrong with you?! They are a family of magi. They have wards! Bounded fields! Their territory is protected, Archer." Rin's face becomes red with fury. Clearly, she misunderstood. She must have thought that you are some fool incapable of strategy.
"Shut up!" you demand all of the sudden. "That is my decision. I am the strongest Heroic Spirit, do you understand?"
"Oh yeah? Then show me! Make an example and we will go raid the Matous tonight."
  1. "You're WEARING an example. You're LOOKING at an example!"
  2. Click your fingers and shoot three or four swords near her to give her a scare. Make sure she understands those are Noble Phantasms.
  3. Refuse.
  4. Refuse and go to the Matou Mansion right now. Whether she likes it or not.
  5. Write-in.
Mana: 99.9%

@Ciphrus Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Mion Mion Girouette Girouette
(I just noticed Ishtar and Rin look identical. How ironic that Gilgamesh refused the former and now he's crushing on the latter.)

"By the way, I've several gifts for you," you move your hand out. Nimrod jumps off of Rin and runs up to you. Slowly, you bring your fingers together and snap them. A golden portal opens above Tohsaka's desk and drops several items; a golden bracelet, a white-gold necklace with 12 gems, a mystical book, and a compass of magical power. You explain their powers. "The bracelet will protect you from projectiles. The necklace from malignant magics. The book and compass will help you find anything you need and learn about them. Enjoy these gifts from the King. Hold onto them for me."

"W-What?!" Tohsaka's shocked at the number of magical artifacts you gave her. Indeed, this is a sign of favor. She just looks at them and calms down over the course of several seconds before whipping her head back toward you. "Thanks... Archer....?" she says, unsure if she picked the right words.

She looks into her mirror and tries on your gifts. You can't tell what she's thinking, but you're certain you saw a small blush for a moment. The bracelet and necklace lay perfectly on Rin's neck and arm.

"Hm?----Oh," she turns back toward you from the mirror. "Well, I guess... I mean, I've been thinking, but I don't actually have any proper strategy. I was thinking maybe we would go around the city and I'd show you--" "There is no need for that," you rudely interrupt. Rin makes a troubled face.​
Rin glares at you for a second, then looks to the side, thinking. "Uhm, well... There's the Matou family, Einz---" "Matou." Once again, you interrupt.​
"Then, we'll start with Matou. A family, you say? Tonight, you will lead me to their residence and I will make an example of our power."
Rin is dumbfounded at your declaration. "Hey, hey! We can't just openly attack their territory!" she turns tenacious.
"Why not?"
"What's wrong with you?! They are a family of magi. They have wards! Bounded fields! Their territory is protected, Archer." Rin's face becomes red with fury. Clearly, she misunderstood. She must have thought that you are some fool incapable of strategy.
"Shut up!" you demand all of the sudden. "That is my decision. I am the strongest Heroic Spirit, do you understand?"
"Oh yeah? Then show me! Make an example and we will go raid the Matous tonight."
  2. Click your fingers and shoot three or four swords near her to give her a scare. Make sure she understands those are Noble Phantasms.
  3. Refuse.
  5. Write-in.
1 and 2 at the same time.

"Why not?"
  3. Refuse.
  5. Write-in.
(Pretty sure Rin is Ishtar. Sort of like mashu iirc)

Have Rin show us around!

1 and 2 sounds most likely. She dared to command us, so she deserves a spook.

( Birdsie Birdsie Ishtar looks like Rin because she possessed her. Her sister did it too...goddesses love possessing Rin...)

"Fool! You're wearing an example. You're looking at an example!" Your hand hurries across the air as you declare. Annoyed, you click your fingers. A trio of golden portals open to your sides and above you. Soon enough, they fire six E-ranked Noble Phantasms in rapid succession. The barrage of weapons hit near Rin's legs and disappear. The portals fade away.

She jumps back, trying to avoid the attack. "What are you doing, Archer!?" she asks. You calm down slightly, but remain overall irritated. "You asked me for an example. I gave you an example." You fold your arms and close your eyes, preparing to tell her a short story. "I already told you my story. I collected treasures in my life. Vast, limitless. I have access to all but the most exotic and rare items in the world, Rin. My armory is infinite and my swords are waiting. Now, will you comply? I can fight any Servant, Tohsaka!"

She's taken aback by the statement, perhaps a bit scared. "Archer... you need to drop the attitude..." she says. Quickly, Tohsaka calms down and nods. "But fine. I'll take you to the Matou residence."

The two of you spend time looking at each other. Ten seconds pass...

"Tell me more about our enemy."

"O-Oh, right!" Rin spends two more seconds staring before she snaps back into reality. Clearly, your charisma is taking effect. "The Matou Master's name is Shinji. For all I know, he's an extremely incompetent magus. He's also a creep...." Rin points at a specific point at her map. You walk closer and gaze at it. One point in the city not too far to the Northwest from here. You also see a yellow line running through the mansion. For all of your limited magical knowledge, you recognize that line. It's clearly a leyline. A vast number of these yellow marks and dots run through the city. Leylines and nodes. The most notable is probably on the mountain to the far west, where all of the local leylines converge. That place must be a powerful mystical center.

Back to the Matou Residence. It seems the mansion isn't further from your current location than a six-minute jog. "I don't know anything about what Servant he could have summoned. I suspect that since his ability as a magus is lacking, he'd have probably summoned someone strong to make up for it. I'm not sure though. He might as well have picked someone weak so that the mana expense isn't too large."

You nod.
  1. That is all. Do something else.
    1. Try the local wines.
    2. Try to find some modern clothes.
    3. Explore the modern world.
    4. Write-in.
    5. ... And take Tohsaka with you.
  2. Strategize more.
Mana: 99.7%

"Fool! You're wearing an example. You're looking at an example!" Your hand hurries across the air as you declare. Annoyed, you click your fingers. A trio of golden portals open to your sides and above you. Soon enough, they fire six E-ranked Noble Phantasms in rapid succession. The barrage of weapons hit near Rin's legs and disappear. The portals fade away.

She jumps back, trying to avoid the attack. "What are you doing, Archer!?" she asks. You calm down slightly, but remain overall irritated. "You asked me for an example. I gave you an example." You fold your arms and close your eyes, preparing to tell her a short story. "I already told you my story. I collected treasures in my life. Vast, limitless. I have access to all but the most exotic and rare items in the world, Rin. My armory is infinite and my swords are waiting. Now, will you comply? I can fight any Servant, Tohsaka!"

She's taken aback by the statement, perhaps a bit scared. "Archer... you need to drop the attitude..." she says. Quickly, Tohsaka calms down and nods. "But fine. I'll take you to the Matou residence."

"O-Oh, right!" Rin spends two more seconds staring before she snaps back into reality. Clearly, your charisma is taking effect. "The Matou Master's name is Shinji. For all I know, he's an extremely incompetent magus. He's also a creep...." Rin points at a specific point at her map. You walk closer and gaze at it. One point in the city not too far to the Northwest from here. You also see a yellow line running through the mansion. For all of your limited magical knowledge, you recognize that line. It's clearly a leyline. A vast number of these yellow marks and dots run through the city. Leylines and nodes. The most notable is probably on the mountain to the far west, where all of the local leylines converge. That place must be a powerful mystical center.

Back to the Matou Residence. It seems the mansion isn't further from your current location than a six-minute jog. "I don't know anything about what Servant he could have summoned. I suspect that since his ability as a magus is lacking, he'd have probably summoned someone strong to make up for it. I'm not sure though. He might as well have picked someone weak so that the mana expense isn't too large."

You nod.
    1. Try the local wines.
    4. Write-in.
  2. Strategize more.

You nod.
    1. Try the local wines.
    4. Write-in.
  2. Strategize more.
1. 2 and 5

FASHION BABY!

1. 2 and 5

FASHION BABY!

You nod.
    1. Try the local wines.
    4. Write-in.
  2. Strategize more.
Also an incompetent magus doesn't really deserve our attention. Let someone else deal with him! We are the King of Heroes and will not waste our treasure on mongrels!

You nod. "Got it. The details are not important. No matter how powerful or weak, none will stand against me. Let's focus on the important things." You glare at Tohsaka with your red, beastly eyes. She looks back at you, a bit conquered. "Show me the modern fashion."

"Eeeh?!" Rin is extremely surprised.

~~~~

You walk out in more interesting clothing. Your armor once more stored within the Gate of Babylon. Now wearing black-white sneakers, tight green jeans, a loose white shirt with a black collar, and a comfortable, dark gray hoodie. Just to add in a nice touch of fashion, you took out a thin, golden chain-necklace from the Gate of Babylon and wrapped it around your neck. It definitely adds a small spark to the overall effect.

As you check yourself out in the mirror alongside with Nimrod, you realize are still lacking something...

Sunglasses. You buy a pair for both you and Nimrod. The lion child now wore stylish shades and so did you. Having paid with a bunch of golden coins, diamonds, and rubies -- an act that overwhelmed the clerk, you walk outside. Tohsaka looks at you in utter shock of how good you look.

"Save the compliments for lat--" you boast, only to receive a blow to the forehead. "Yeowch," you exclaim as quietly as possible, closing one eye. She poked you with three fingers, thrusting your head a bit back. "What's that for?" you ask with a hint of anger in your voice.

"You paid with ancient golden coins and gems! Do you realize how much attention this will attract, you (baka) idiot!?" She drags you into a dark alley by the arm. "Oi, oi, oi!" you utter as she forces you against the wall. You feel too overwhelmed by her feminine splendor to be angry or protect yourself.

As you open your eyes and realize what she's about to tell you, Tohsaka, with one hand at her waist, and the other pointing her finger at you angrily, exclaims commands toward you. "Don't ever pay with that stuff again! Got it? If you want to buy something, use yen! Or even let me pay for it! Bla, bla, bla... blah-blah-blah... bla..." She keeps speaking, but soon enough, all you can hear is a woman blabbering nonsense.

You time out and stare at Tohsaka's jewels.

You stare some more...

You start grinning and stare a bit more, nonsense being blabbered in the background...

"Got it?!" she exclaims, bringing your attention back to her voice. "Oh? Very well. Wait, what did I agree on?"

Tohsaka sighs and walks away.

Then you recall what she just told you. Not to pay for stuff with precious gems.
  1. Fair enough. She has a point. Why pay for things? Everything already belongs to you.
  2. Fair enough. She has a point. Go exchange ancient Mesopotamian coins for modern yen.
  3. Hahaha, no! Fufuhahaha! What is she thinking? That you'll act like an obedient dog?
Where do you go afterward? Tohsaka seems to have left you alone now that you are fully clothed. Right now, it's reaching noon.
  1. Go to the mall to try some modern products.
  2. Go to a restaurant to try some modern food and alcohol.
  3. Go to a spa to try some modern pleasure.
  4. You feel bored. Go to the Matou Mansion and carpet-bomb their garden until someone decides to fight you.
  5. Write-in.

You nod. "Got it. The details are not important. No matter how powerful or weak, none will stand against me. Let's focus on the important things." You glare at Tohsaka with your red, beastly eyes. She looks back at you, a bit conquered. "Show me the modern fashion."

~~~~

You walk out in more interesting clothing. Your armor once more stored within the Gate of Babylon. Now wearing black-white sneakers, tight green jeans, a loose white shirt with a black collar, and a comfortable, dark gray hoodie. Just to add in a nice touch of fashion, you took out a thin, golden chain-necklace from the Gate of Babylon and wrapped it around your neck. It definitely adds a small spark to the overall effect.

As you check yourself out in the mirror alongside with Nimrod, you realize are still lacking something...

Sunglasses. You buy a pair for both you and Nimrod. The lion child now wore stylish shades and so did you. Having paid with a bunch of golden coins, diamonds, and rubies -- an act that overwhelmed the clerk, you walk outside. Tohsaka looks at you in utter shock of how good you look.

"Save the compliments for lat--" you boast, only to receive a blow to the forehead. "Yeowch," you exclaim as quietly as possible, closing one eye. She poked you with three fingers, thrusting your head a bit back. "What's that for?" you ask with a hint of anger in your voice.

"You paid with ancient golden coins and gems! Do you realize how much attention this will attract, you (baka) idiot!?" She drags you into a dark alley by the arm. "Oi, oi, oi!" you utter as she forces you against the wall. You feel too overwhelmed by her feminine splendor to be angry or protect yourself.

As you open your eyes and realize what she's about to tell you, Tohsaka, with one hand at her waist, and the other pointing her finger at you angrily, exclaims commands toward you. "Don't ever pay with that stuff again! Got it? If you want to buy something, use yen! Or even let me pay for it! Bla, bla, bla... blah-blah-blah... bla..." She keeps speaking, but soon enough, all you can hear is a woman blabbering nonsense.

You stare some more...

You start grinning and stare a bit more, nonsense being blabbered in the background...

"Got it?!" she exclaims, bringing your attention back to her voice. "Oh? Very well. Wait, what did I agree on?"

Then you recall what she just told you. Not to pay for stuff with precious gems.
  1. Fair enough. She has a point. Why pay for things? Everything already belongs to you.
  2. Fair enough. She has a point. Go exchange ancient Mesopotamian coins for modern yen.
  3. Hahaha, no! Fufuhahaha! What is she thinking? That you'll act like an obedient dog?
Where do you go afterward? Tohsaka seems to have left you alone now that you are fully clothed. Right now, it's reaching noon.
  4. You feel bored. Go to the Matou Mansion and carpet-bomb their garden until someone decides to fight you.
  5. Write-in.
2 and then 3.

~~~~

You stare some more...

5. Write-in.
3 and 3.

We shall laugh at Tohsaka and then force her to pay for our day at the spa!

~~~~

You stare some more...

5. Write-in.
Money: We'll listen to her. For now. Though, she is rather adorable when she's mad, so perhaps we should pretend to refuse, then turn our lustrous gold coins into this "yen" she is speaking of. These modern folk are so silly, using copper and papyrus scaps for money. No doubt, we will get so many of these papayrus scraps that we won't even be able to carry them with just a single piece of gold.

Afternoon Fun: We should go to this "spa" place. We must keep up our royal appearance. I mean, I could have sworn I saw a small blemish on my chin! That cannot stand!

But, we'll carpet bomb the Matous afterwards. It will doubtless bring a smile to our face to see one who would dare oggle at our future concubine be run through by something as worthless as one of those E rank wall hanger swords we found before. It would bring great dishonor upon these foolish Matous, who would dare fight against us.

Besides, I still want the jewel sword that shoots alternate dimension energy at the wielder's enemies. It will make a fine addition to our collection.

You sigh. You don't feel like doing, but you did promise to hear out her demands. Very well. You go toward the nearest currency exchange office. After ten minutes, you finally manage to convince the manager to accept your golden coins and gems. All thanks to your innate charisma.

You leave with several handfuls of money in your hands, your lion cub following step by step and attracting attention to himself and the orb around his neck. The two of you feel extremely famous, but no time for basking in the light of glory. You proceed to the Fuyuki spa.

What kind of treatment will you get? (Pick as many as you want, but heed your time. You don't have time for every single body treatment that exists.)
  1. Massage. (20 minutes.)
    1. Intensive back massage. (5,500 yen.)
    2. Relaxing Swedish back massage. (25,000 yen.)
    3. Deep tissue massage. (55,000 yen.)
  2. Facial care. (15 minutes.)
    1. Mini-Treatment. (5,000 yen.)
    2. Mud Facial. (21,000 yen. And yes, you get cucumbers.)
    3. Seaweed Facial. (56,000 yen. And yes, you get cucumbers.)
  3. Body Treatments. (1 hour.)
    1. Intensive care, including bubble bath. (25,000 yen.)
    2. Steam Bath. (27,000 yen.)
    3. Salt Scrub. (82,000 yen.)
    4. Volcanic Clay Bath. (164,000 yen.)
  4. Salon. (Quick body care. 3-10 minutes.)
    1. Manicure. (2,700 yen.)
    2. Pedicure. (5,400 yen.)
  5. Get the same treatment for Nimrod. (Doubles all expenses.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back