• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Infinity

Hey now... they key world was 'can'. :P

Berserkers are at their best when they have EX rank mad enchantment and are completely batshit insane in non-rage monster ways. Like Spartacus' obsession with going against oppressors.

Berserkers are at their best when they have EX rank mad enchantment and are completely batshit insane in non-rage monster ways. Like Spartacus' obsession with going against oppressors.
Oh yeah, I got a Berserker who is Ex... she is... um... very fun... let's just put it like that. I'd use her in a Fate RP but she is one of those 'hard to not be OP due to her legend' type characters that even without tinkering with anything she actually fits in quite well with the Fate universe which is partly why she is so broken. XD

Oh yeah, I got a Berserker who is Ex... she is... um... very fun... let's just put it like that. I'd use her in a Fate RP but she is one of those 'hard to not be OP due to her legend' type characters that even without tinkering with anything she actually fits in quite well with the Fate universe which is partly why she is so broken. XD

This would have been the perfect Fate RP for her then, as there's quite a few very OP heroes in this. Like, really OP. One of them is even so OP they shouldn't be allowed to be summoned under Fate rules if you recognize the picture used <.<

that moment when you realized rpn hasnt notified you for the past three pages

This would have been the perfect Fate RP for her then, as there's quite a few very OP heroes in this. Like, really OP. One of them is even so OP they shouldn't be allowed to be summoned under Fate rules if you recognize the picture used <.<
Apparently. :P

darn and i need to sleep soon for work

Alright so...

I was rolling in Fate/GO's JP server, trying to get a lancer variant of Arthur with tickets. I had 11, and spent 6 just for fun. Got absolutely nothing of worth. I said that was it, and put the phone down.

...Until my desire to see gold hit like a truck.

I bought another 5 tickets with Mana Prisms and rolled 5 more times. Got Bedivere. Meh. I was left with 5 tickets again. I wanted so badly to end things there but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I sighed and decided I'd just use them all. I rolled, and turned away to do other things. I glance back, and its a Ruler. The card opens up and reveals Sherlock Holmes.

....But tf happened to my Lancer?! ;-;

3qcWiUJ.jpg

In a way I kind of wish notifications weren't a thing. It gets you use to it that you don't bother checking yourself. Without notifications you would probably skim through to check the threads for new posts to be sure, but since there is notifications you just rely on it and become complacent thinking nothing is happen when there might be actual posts.

In a way I kind of wish notifications weren't a thing. It gets you use to it that you don't bother checking yourself. Without notifications you would probably skim through to check the threads for new posts to be sure, but since there is notifications you just rely on it and become complacent thinking nothing is happen when there might be actual posts.

Even with notifications I'll manually refresh the page just to make sure I didn't miss anything since the notifications are so notoriously unreliable.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fate-fake-legends.353961/#post-8186630

hey guys a 'friend' (well we're not friends anymore because I got the secret ending in Dark Souls III where you kill Fire Keeper) wanted me to shamelessly advertise for his Quest Log thing. Idon'tevenknowanymorewhatamidoingwithmylifesomebodyhelpmeineedmoresleepivelivedoff3hoursorlessofsleepperdayineedVbutiamoutofVandihavenomorecoffeeeithermycoffeemachinediedurrrraaaggghhhhh

Birdsie Birdsie gud enuf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back