• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Infinity

Archer has the highest raw stats of any servant except maybe Assassin since we can't see their stats. It was more specifically the strength stat that was funny.
that much I can understand xD

Archer has the highest raw stats of any servant except maybe Assassin since we can't see their stats. It was more specifically the strength stat that was funny.
Trust me when I say there is a reason beyond "I want her to be strong".

Give Sludge zerker and Rider to... whoever's left?
tumblr_m2n72dxsLu1qbolbn.gif

An assassin with A+ strength? That's a scary thought. Punches through wall to stab you in back.
xD Assassin is the biggest nightmare for you servants. And then there's the masters who can't even be hurt by him xD

Hey now, Berserkers aren't just cold blooded killing machines, they can have feelings too... key word being can.

Hey now, Berserkers aren't just cold blooded killing machines, they can have feelings too... key word being can.

Only if they have really low or EX rank mad enchant. If you have B or A you're just a mindless rage machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back