• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Eldritch Code

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
RP will start Soon™. Buckle your seatbelts nice and tight, this train is headed straight for terminal station: Hell. This clusterfuck shall be legendary, now let us dance the dance of death, and sing a song of nothingness! Fate is now in your hands - tread lightly for all creation now rests upon thine fingertips~

Oh yeah, this is going to be set in Italy because I want to see Avenger face off against Berserker or Saber in the Colosseum.

Prologue: Prelude to Calamity
The Grail War should have ceased. There should have been no Sixth Holy Grail War.

And thus when the newly established 'House', which was more akin to loose alliance of ambitious mages announced the beginning of the Sixth Holy Grail War, the entirety of the magus world was shaken to its core. The ritual massacre that nearly spelt the doom of Japan's Fuyuki City would commence once more - and thus repeats the tragedy. However, the whole world would soon realise that there were far more than seven participants and their servants.

Shortly following the conformation of the seven participants, more command seals allegedly appeared on the bodies of seven more individuals, seemingly chosen at complete random. Then followed seven letters sent to these magi - no sender, no address, only a clear, white envelope that contained within a handwritten note by an unnamed individual, beckoning them to the Vatican, and first class tickets to Italy.

Thus leads this tale to Vatican City.

1591944372272.png
Vatican City - Sistine Chapel

Seven individuals stood in the vast, decorated hallway of a chapel - the Sistine Chapel to be exact, the residence of His Eminence, the Pope himself. Standing at the far end, speaking down to the seven magi was a jovial young man in his early thirties, with shining brown hair and eyes. His pristine garbs of white emanated radiance, practically shining under the sun's radiant light that shone into the chapel. He was Ruler, the presider of the Holy Grail War. Any doubt of his identity would be dispelled by the crimson patterns tattooed onto the back of each of his hands - the mark of the Ruler Servant: command seals over all 14 servants of this Grail War.

In the duration the masters had stood in the Sistine Chapel, they were struck with sudden, and dire news, should Ruler's words prove truthful - he warned of a great evil that had festered within the construct that was the False Holy Grail - that of Beast V of Calamity, seeking passage into the human world through the power of the Grail. Each piece of news seemed more bizarre and unsettling than the last, however. Following his prophecy of imminent doom, the man then moved to explain the servants that would serve these seven masters. Heroic spirits of classes, some previously unheard of: Shielder, Saver, Gunner, Avenger, Alter-Ego, Foreigner and Gatekeeper.

Finally, he implored each master to aid his cause. His objective; to defeat each of the seven servants of House Ansiel, reach their False Grail and to destroy it, hopefully for the final time. This would not be a conventional Holy Grail War. Rather than a seven-way battle for survival, it would instead be a seven-against-seven battle for supremacy. One team would dominate and slaughter the other for control of the Grail. "That concludes my explanation. I fully understand if you find it impossible to believe my tale - those who do not wish to cooperate may leave whenever they see it fit. As for those among you who do not wish to participate in the Holy Grail War, the Church will offer you protection. Alternatively, you may transfer your Command Seals to another," Ruler concluded, smiling warmly at each magus that had gathered.

"Finally, those who agree to aid may begin their summoning ritual almost immediately. The summoning process for some of these seven servants may seem unconventional, but I will guide you to the best of the ability. You may utilise your own catalyst should you have prepared one beforehand, but if you lack resources, the Church will gladly extend its hand and provide them."

Takumi98 Takumi98 Kyrenka Kyrenka Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ChazGhost ChazGhost Midrick Midrick Prince_ Prince_ LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

(For those who have posted their sheets already, feel free to begin introductions. No rush to those who have yet to complete your sheets. I will only start chasing your ass with unparalleled bloodlust should they not be in by Monday [so approximately 72 hours from now.])

Last edited:
Ryuga Tohsaka
Sistine Chapel - Vatican City

Ryuga had both hands in his pockets during the meeting. He was listening closely about the impending danger, and the words he hoped to Never hear again: the False Grail.

No matter what he did, it was apperant that he would always end up in a war, one way or the other. He knew of the way a grand holy grail war worked. He understood perfectly that he would team up with thirteen others, 6 Masters and 7 servants. He wasn't too concerned about who he was working with though. He had other troubles going on in his mind....

*Flashback*

Ryuga shot straight up with both shock and his body sweating. It was currently storming out as Ryuga brought his Right hand up over his Right eye.

It was a dream.... But it felt so real.

He got out of bed to look out the window at the pouring rain, as the wind blew the occasional branch off a tree.

His wife would wake up and turn towards Ryuga while she was still covered up.

"Ryuga, come back to bed."
"Sorry Kozue. I just had a bad dream. That's all."

He would then look downhearted.

"It's the fire, isn't it?"

Ryuga nodded. He still couldn't get over the death of his daughter and the disappearance of his grandchild. After he had several years of relief from the pain he went through in the previous world, he was facing hardships again.

"If only I had been there.... Then Rin and Rekka could have, "
He clenched his fists.

"I couldn't do anything. If I had the chance... I would have been able to turn back time to prevent the fire."
Ryuga then sighed and walked over to the bed.

"Ryuga, perhaps it's time we tried... That again. "

"I'm sorry. I'm not up for it right now."
He replied, getting under the covers and turning away from Kozue before drifting off.

The next morning, Ryuga was getting ready for work. He was currently making a weapon for a customer that would pay a large amount for a double bladed axe. Finally about to head out the door to his workspace, His phone rang as "Faith is for the disillusioned" played.

"Hello?"
Ryuga asked quickly before his eyes widened with disbelief.
*End of Flashback*

Ryuga would cough for a second before asking.

"What if I have something on hand, but I don't have the other requirement for the Summon?"

LostHaven LostHaven

Last edited:
--Mata Mendoza-Bilenal--
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven
images
Command Seal: 3/3
kamen_rider_kuuga_mighty_by_markolios_d9fyssh-pre.png

The blind girl from the Philippines was rather shocked to hear that her fellow coworkers saw a strange tatoo appear on her palm one day. It was quite the surprise, as she didn't have anyone nor let anyone do such a thing. When asked what it looked like they simply responded with a 'red bug thing with antennae and fanges'. Whatever it was, it didn't look too normal. After her shift, Mata donned her Mystic Eyes of sight and glanced down at her palm to see the strange tatoo. Indeed, it looked bizarre. By the time she got home, she was greeted by a letter, summoning her to Italy.

Which brings us to now.

"I'm afraid our family doesn't usually have the means to participate in a Grail War, so I am fairly new to the concept." Mata confesses to Ruler,as he says that the Summoning Ritual should be done quickly. "If you wouldn't mind, would you guide me through the process?" She asked of the Ruler, seeing as her family wasn't picked for any Holy Grail Wars and thus, never summoned a Servant before.

Charles Swift

Charles just sat in the back of the small crowd of people, listen to the apparent ruler of this grail war. From what he understood, unlike other grail wars, he would need to work the others in this room to defeat seven others who summon servants from the proper seven class, or the classes he had read the most of before. Charles began thinking to himself how he could twist this to his benefit, as well try to figure out how this grail war started with it be stopped in the past. But these questions and plans would have to wait for later.

"Luckily I already procured a catalyst, I just need you, our wonderful host, to point in the direction of where you'd like me to start. Then the fun can start" Charles said standing up from his seat as he patted down his jacket, where he stored the catalyst.
LostHaven LostHaven

Alkaid Sahar Yildiz

Travelling all the way from Iraq to Italy had not been pleasant for me, to say the least. Even with the help of magecraft, putting my affairs in order had been an excruciatingly painful task, given how little time I had at my disposal to do so. Had it been merely a matter of days of absence from my workshop, then it would have taken me little time or effort to arrange for this period of estrangement. But considering this was a very special occasion, a one-of-a-kind Holy Grail War in a remote land that I had about no knowledge of aside from the barest bones of public information... I had not been at ease, and finding sleep had proved harder than usual over the course of the last week. Of course, setting my affairs in order at home wasn't my main concern.

Reaching Italy had not been much of a problem either. I sent a succinct notice to Atlas informing them of the predicament, and those good sirs chartered a quick plane so that I could get to Rome in short order with any equipment or tools I might need - not that there were a lot of those, mostly precision tools and welding equipment - and I could get fresh materials directly on site. What was more problematic was the transport of N-Shift. I couldn't move around in public with a writhing sphere of liquid metal hovering behind me, of course, and putting it into too tight a storage would possibly result in some damage in the structure of the mystic code due to pressure. In the end, I decided to store it in a quite large vat labeled "dangerous materials" so that it wouldn't be tempered with by accident during travel.

Once in Italy, finding a place to establish my workshop had not been difficult. Finding a magus with ties to the criminal world had been an easy matter, killing him an even easier one. Appropriating his territory and his workshop in the catacombs of the Castle San Angelo had taken a bit of time, but in the end a couple bills changing hands had sufficed to convince the janitor that yes, I was truly the heiress to the late owner, whose sudden demise the day of my arrival in town had been - obviously - purely coincidental. Now the old man had resumed his duties as caretaker of the place and I could roam freely the majestic edifice. From what I learned through him, the precedent owner had bought it from the church for a mind-boggling sum and subsequently privatized the entire building for his own use.

Now, really, the biggest pain had been the travel in itself. Once I had arrived, the rest had gone pretty smoothly, save for a few missteps here and there... which I wish I could say were none of my fault, but in truth the responsibility there was mine as much as Atlas' so neither could really complain. In the end, we sorted those out without much fuss, but still... It left a bad taste in my mouth that they happened in the first place.

Now... After all this, after managing to set up a proper workshop in a secure area, after having painfully travelled eight thousand kilometers with little expectation, I was on my way to meet Ruler. The streets of Rome were crowded as they permanently appear to be, but romans seemed to be a very nice kind of people, and I had no difficulties finding my way and get to the Sistine Chapel, even in a wheelchair. The small electrical engine inside whirred to life as I drove myself to the center, where there seemed to have some people already. Fellow Masters ? Most probably. I doubted Ruler would allow external interference in this matter. Now, only one matter remained to be settled. I called out Ruler.

"While I do have a catalyst with me, I have not been informed as to how to perform the summoning ritual. I assume this... might prove somewhat of a complication."

LostHaven LostHaven

Ruler
Sistine Chapel

The man, Ryuga was the first to speak. Ryuga Tohsaka, if Ruler had recalled correctly. That would make him directly related to that girl from the Fifth Holy Grail War some six decades ago. Taking some volume of interest in him, Ruler carefully scrutinised Ryuga. Quite a young man, that one - and clearly, not one for appearances very much, if his current choice of clothing would be anything to go by. Odd, the Tohsaka family were borderline fanatics when it fell down to keeping their appearances, and yet here this man stood, in a black t-shirt and a sports jacket. What caught Ruler's fascination the most was the man's eyes, which spoke volumes of the young man. Or, at least that's what the exterior appeared. Aside from the fact that those shining, serpentine-like eyes clearly denoted that the man wasn't entirely human, there was also that flickering gleam of a man who had lost much in his life; friends, lovers, and family. It almost seemed as though Ryuga was much older than the exterior let on. Intriguing. Most intriguing.

His inquiry however, not so much. Almost as if ever word Ruler had spoken had went in the man's left ear and flown right out the other, he asked regarding some unfulfilled condition, which Ruler had stated the answer to, not even half a minute ago. Forcing all the unpleasant comments that had begun to surface all back to the dark recesses of his mind, Ruler smiled patiently at the man before explaining once more. "As I have stated earlier, should you require resources or assistance, I, or the Church will attempt to provide them to the best of our ability," he answered. It irritated Ruler ever so slightly that he had to repeat his words from literally a mere moment ago, but patience was a virtue, after all.

Next to speak up was a woman who, on paper, seemed much older than the previous man. Ruler took note of her blindness, though nothing else seemed to be of much interest to Ruler. She certainly dressed much better than that Ryuga. "That is not an issue, once I have finished answering everyone's queries, I will guide you on the summoning process," Ruler replied.

Now, onto the next inquirer... where to even start. That man, Charles Swift, barely took caution to hide his wicked intention. Charles' venomous words garnered a slight twitch of the nose from Ruler, though the man seemed to be doing well to tolerate that gremlin. Like the Grail's black mud, the thick miasma of evil practically seeped from every pore of that miscreant's body. "While I, and the caretakers of this building prefer that you would draw your circle outside, that isn't a pressing issue at this point in time," Ruler replied warmly, expertly disguising his great disdain.

Next was the wheelchair-bound woman, Alkaid. Ruler had little comment on that woman either - she seemed to be of the breed of people that had zero qualm with spilling the blood of another, and if Ruler had to guess, had already done so on several occasion. That being said, judging by her apparent nationality, Ruler surmised that most likely, the woman's childhood probably took place in a less-than-ideal place, given that she even had the chance of one at all. Large portion of mages are crooked creatures, and if Ruler knew any better, that woman's master was likely among them. Alas, it was difficult to categorise the would in black and white.

"Well enough then," Ruler mused to himself as he stepped down into the centre of the hall, procuring a stick of white chalk from the leather pouch that hung to his side. "I'll demonstrate the summoning process to anyone who wishes to observe. Miss Alkaid, a hand, please?" Ruler drew a large, intricate circle onto the ground with his stick of chalk, before glancing over to Alkaid. "Now, if you'd kindly, place your Catalyst into the centre of the circle. Then, please step outside the circle and begin the chant." Following this, Ruler procured a notepad and a pen, and scribbled over a page before handing the note to Alkaid. Notably, the handwriting was identical to that within the letters sent alongside the tickets.

"Traditionally, that is the chant to summon forth the servant. However, technically speaking, you could summon a servant with just a 'come here', or no chant whatsoever. You can say whatever you feel like, if you really wanted to. Now, Miss Alkaid, would you kindly?"

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne ChazGhost ChazGhost LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
Charles Swift

"If that's the case, I will respect the church and take my summoning outside." Charles turning to the door. "I will return shortly, then we can have a little team meeting with all our servants," Charles said smiling before making his way outside.

Some moments later...

Charles had set up a summoning circle drawn in red chalk just outside the church. "Now to place the catalyst. It was truly nice to read on the plane ride here" Charles said pulling out an old book and placed it in the center of the circle. "Now for the final step..." Charles said coughing to clear his throat.

"I ask you... No, I command you, executioner for the church, a man of science, slayer of Dracula! I demand you appear before me as my servant for this strange Grail war and continue your work as a hero to mankind! But more importantly, I demand you come forth and help me achieve my goals and in return, I will see your goals fulfilled as well! Now come forth Gunner and walk among living once more!"

LostHaven LostHaven QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Gunner - Abraham Van Helsing
(Somewhere on Apostolic Palace Grounds, just outside Sistine Chapel)

original.jpg

A soon as Charles finished speaking, the red chalk that formed the summoning circle sparked to life. Red lighting crackled along the runes as if responding to the mage’s audacious words. Power built up, and up, and up—gathering towards the center where Bram Stoker’s novel lay. The book flipped open. Leaves swirled as the winds shifted, seeming to grow stronger with every second.

Perhaps it was a good thing Charles had chosen to do the summoning outside after all.

As the runes grew brighter and brighter, forcing most—who weren’t blind or wearing sunglasses—to block their eyes lest their visual organs be damaged, a figure could be seen taking shape within the vast swirls of mana. Arms. Legs. Torso. Head. A body to house the spirit Charles called forth from the Throne of Heroes.

Blue eyes blinked open, landing directly on the one who had called him forth.

“That sounds like a fair deal,” Pushing his glasses up, the figure stepped forth from the circle as the winds and power died like an engine that had used up all its gas. “You must be the one who called me here.”

Standing in front of the gruffer, older looking man with a hat, the Servant silently assessed the human that would be his Master for the coming Grail War before holding out a gloved hand. “I’m Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, but, for the purpose of this war and the anonymity of my identity, you can call me Gunner. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Master.”

Simple pleasantries. However, Gunner had never once considered himself a rude sort of man—unless of course the opposite party deserved it. The contract might’ve been a little informal, but it seemed to be fair on both ends. A wish for a wish. Though…he did not yet know his new Master’s wish. Tilting his head slightly, Gunner’s gaze flickered to the grand structure in the background.

The Sistine Chapel.

It was different than from what he remembered, but there was little doubt in Gunner’s mind. That meant they were on the grounds of the Apostolic Palace…home of his Holy Eminence, the Pope, himself. More importantly, Gunner could feel power starting to build from within the walls of the church…and the presence of a Servant. Or, at least, it was probably a Servant. Something about it felt…off. Though, what that something was, Gunner had no idea.

“You know, the last time I was here I was told by the acting Pope that a Hell-Spawn like me would burn alive if I ever stepped foot on God’s Holy Ground again," Gunner chuckled. "Guess this means I’m about to feel the heat.”

If a Servant was within the Sistine Chapel then, as a Servant summoned to battle other Servants in the Grail War, Gunner had little doubt that was where he was meant to go.

Unless, of course, his Master had other plans.

War was convoluted, tricky thing…and it hadn’t escaped Gunner’s notice that his master called it a ‘strange’ Grail War—whatever that meant. The fact that there were no other humans in what should’ve been a fairly popular tourist spot—other than the few he could feel in the chapel—was strange as well. Surely someone selected for the grand title of Pope could feel when powerful magecraft was being performed right at their doorstep…right? Was the Holy See, known for their bigotry and their dislike of magic, actually letting a battle of magicians take place on their sacred grounds?

Very strange indeed.

(Cue Theme Song for his Introduction)

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Last edited:
Charles Swift

Charles held onto his hat over his as the wind kicked up and runes grew increasingly brighter during the summoning. Once everything calmed down, a man stood before Charles, his servant. "Indeed I am. I am Charles Swift, it is an honor to make your acquittance. Your legend proceeds you" Charles said taking Gunner's hand and shaking it.

Charles looked to the church as his servant made comment about how he told he would burn the next time he was holy ground. "Like many things the church says, it seems to have been a lie," Charles said smiling. "With that said there are some important items to explain. Let's walk and talk, the grounds here are quite a sight" Charles said putting his hands behind his back as he began walking forward, figuring Gunner would follow.

"You see this war is different than any other. Based on what the "Ruler" said, instead of seven groups of masters and servants, there will be fourteen. With that wrinkle you, I, and six other pairs most defeat the other seven pairs to obtain the grail... and destroy it." Charles said with a dramatic pause, for no other reason than to be showmen. "Apparently this grail is a fake and a beast seeks to use it as a means to enter our world. This is why I said this war was strange." Charles said stopping in front of the doors to the chapel. "So my good man what do you think about all of this?" Charles said turning around to his servant.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Last edited:
(Outside Sistine Chapel -> Inside Sistine Chapel)

original.jpg

Charles Swift, as a whole, seemed to be an affable sort of man. An easy enough Master to get along with, though, whether that spoke of good nature was yet to be seen. Con men, after all, were easy enough to get along with as well. Dr. Abraham, otherwise known as Gunner, couldn’t help but wonder if the Holy Church in the current era was as corrupt as the one in his time for Charles to talk ill of it or if his new Master was simply speaking for his benefit—words he figured his Servant would want to hear. Either way, Charles responded easily enough to Gunner’s morbid humor and, even if it was a lie, showed consideration if nothing else. There was confidence in the man’s hand shake. In the way he talked, walked, and paused for dramatic effect—as if calling attention to his tale.

Gunner followed along, of course. There was nothing else to do but follow, listen, and contemplate as his Master described to him the details of the war. As he did so, Gunner also took in his surroundings, comparing it with his own memories of the Apostolic Palace in the 15th century. There were some similarities, but many more differences in both architecture and artifacts as each new generation of Pope added their own touches to the Papal Palace. A statue he hadn’t seen before. A portrait he didn’t he didn’t recognize. Gunner took it all in with fascination as he followed Charles to the doors of the Sistine Chapel…where his Master stopped to ask his thoughts.

That pleased Gunner.

It showed that his new Master valued his intellect and opinion—which was a positive note going forward as partners in the Holy Grail War. Walking forward to stand beside Charles, Gunner placed a palm on the door. “If what you are saying is true, then I assume the Servants I can feel behind these doors are meant to be our allies and not our enemies for this war. It wouldn’t make sense to summon me in the midst of enemy territory in that sort of chaotic situation—unless, of course, you’re the type to enjoy that sort of thrill.”

Gunner smirked, dropping his hand into the pocket of his coat.

It didn’t really take a genius to guess that Charles likely wanted to keep their conversation outside the hearing range of the others, considering where he stopped. Though…it wasn’t as if he’d thrown up a defensive, non-listening perimeter against eavesdroppers either…so perhaps Gunner was reading too much into Charles choosing to summon him outside when everyone else seemed to have stayed within the chapel. Clearing his throat, the Servant continued. “At the end of the day, a Holy Grail War is just competition between chosen Masters their Servants to obtain the key to a wish-granting device. How it’s done, the location of the battle, the rules that should be followed—none of that really matters to a Servant like myself. We get summoned to a new era with new supervisors all the time. Among us, a Ruler is sometimes selected by the Grail to be the presider or judge of the Holy Grail War, and they’ve got as much authority as any human Overseers as to how the Grail War will work and the rules of the competition. Ruler could turn the battle for the Holy Grail into a reading tournament and, as strange as that would be, it would be within their jurisdiction as presiders of the Holy Grail War…so having team battle with 6 other Servants against 7 other Servants to obtain the Grail doesn’t particularly bother me.”

Gunner's gloved hand moved to cup his chin. “That said, there are several inconsistencies in the things you said that stood out to me. The first is that the Grail that summoned us is ‘fake’. What does that even mean? Are we then fake Servants fighting a fake war for a fake item we are meant to destroy? Does it not grant wishes? In that case, what are we all fighting for? Even if we assume the purpose of our summoning is to prevent the passage of this so-called-beast into your world, why would the grail actively select Masters to participate in its own demise unless some outside influence is involved? Self destruction is an illogical practice for most with sentience…which leads into the second inconsistency. Given the scenario you described, why would Ruler help us? Rulers are traditionally summoned by the grail to maintain the integrity of the Holy Grail War and act in the interest of the Holy Grail itself. And, if the grail is indeed not the key to a wish-granting device, but a key to a great, and possibly catastrophic, beast, does it not logically follow that it would select a Ruler that would assist it in its endeavor? Unlike us Servants, who are summoned by the will of humans, Rulers are brought forth by the will of the grail itself— a fake grail we are suppose to destroy, if I'm hearing things right. See the inconsistency?”

Gunner shrugged. “I am a heroic spirit who fights for the sake of humanity. My wish is for the evolution and advancement of humankind to greater power and a higher state of being. Therefore, even if I'm a fake Servant, even if I have to forgo my wish, I will act in a way to see that humanity continues, else my wish and the reason I fight becomes utterly pointless. Not all Servants are the same. Many of them aren’t even of human origin , so it’s hard to say where they would stand in that regard if they were summoned as Rulers. Honestly, I may be a little biased since I don’t like Rulers—touting the law of heroic spirits with their holier-than-thou attitude and making my work that much more difficult every time they are summoned —but I would advise caution in taking everything this Ruler says to face value, especially if the circumstances are as you described. That said, there’s a good reason most Servants, who are reasonably sane, don’t actively oppose Rulers during Grail Wars. Like you masters, they are in possession of command spells and are perfectly capable of expelling a Servant from the Grail War should their rules not be followed. There’s too much I do not know about the situation to make an adequate assessment of the war and I’d have to meet Ruler myself, as well as the other Servants in opposition to Ruler, to make a solid, unbiased judgment of them. We don’t even know what this beast intends to do once it steps foot into the human world, what its goals are, or anything about it really. If I were in your shoes Master, I’d take things as they come for now since the risk of leaving such a dangerous fake grail alone could spell disaster should Ruler be speaking the truth, but also keep an open mind so you don’t end up getting tricked like I was in life.”

Sighing when he finally finished, since his tendency as a lecturer had gotten the better of him, Dr. Abraham Van Helsing, also known as the Servant Gunner, pushed open the door to the chapel and stepped inside. No heat. No one attacked. A good sign that his assumption had been correct. He took in his surroundings with mild interest. The Sistine chapel actually hadn’t been completed in his time so he was a little curious as to what it looked like.

The ceiling was the main selling point. Very well painted.

Of course, he also took notice of the other Servants of his room--Ruler, who he didn’t recognize, but that was no surprise given Servants didn't always look like they did in lore, and the other Servant…who felt like cold death…but Gunner also couldn’t put a name to. As for the other Masters, they were still in the process of summoning their Servants. It would be a good idea to see who his ‘allies’ were, what they were capable of, etc; Both the Masters and the Servants. While he could be try and be sneaky about it, there really was no point. He didn’t have a presence concealment after all, not unless he created his hideout, and the Servants could probably feel him just as easily as he felt them anyway.

Pushing up his glasses, Gunner leaned against one of the walls of the chapel, arms folded, and simply watched with interest as other heroic spirits were being summoned. Or not summoned. “Personally, I’m hoping one of them summons Carmilla. Who do you think will be summoned, Master?”

A simple question to lighten the atmosphere of his earlier talk. If it had been a normal Grail War, Gunner would've suggested finding a place with a leyline to settle and create his workshop, but there were still too many unknowns regarding the war. For now it was better to gather as much information as he could. And, as much as Gunner didn't trust him, Ruler had all the answers.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

(mentioned: LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_ )

Last edited:
Charles Swift

Charles gave a small round of applause as he smiled after Gunner gave his thoughts. "Marvelous, just what I hoped from you. That why I choose you and not some mindless gunslinger from the west, like Billy the Kidd." Charles said smiling as he stopped clapping. "You see I don't trust the ruler. As you have said, so many things just don't add up with the information we have. All we can be certain up is this war will be like none other. Now if there will be wish at the end of it all will be an interesting point in these events but men like us don't need a wish to reach our goals. I believe on this journey we'll find other methods to achieve our goals my dear Gunner" Charles said with his smile turning into a wicked grin.

"But that enough talk, for now, let go meet our allies," Charles said walking into the building after Gunner opened the door.

"I doubt one of them will be summoning her my lovesick friend. The classes we have out our disposal are Shielder, Saver, Gunner, Avenger, Alter-Ego, Foreigner, and Gatekeeper. Now what heroes and villains from legend will be summoned under those classes is anyone guesses. Though that... "Man" seems interesting" Charles said leaning on a wall next to Gunner as he pointed to Gatekeeper.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Mentioned: LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_

(Sistine Chapel)

original.jpg

“L-Lovesick?” Gunner sputtered indignantly, pushing up his glasses to hide the slight reddening of his cheeks and ears. He looked away. “I assure you, I am not lovesick. I enjoy hunting her when our paths cross is all.”

Yet, even as he did so, Gunner didn’t fail to listen to his Master’s words. Charles Swift, from what he caught of the man’s words and wicked smirk, was the ambitious sort. Possibly ruthless as well. Gunner could appreciate a determined sort of person—one willing to do the work themselves rather than depend on something as flimsy as wish. That was the sort of philosophy the living should abide by.

Sadly, Abraham Van Helsing’s time has long passed. As a Servant, he could only influence the world during Holy Grail Wars—and none of the effects of his work would remain once he was gone. He was simply a vagrant summoned to do battle. The only way for his will to be enacted was through the power of the Holy Grail. However, Gunner did not tell Charles that. It didn’t matter. If the fake grail could not grant wishes, or had to be destroyed, it couldn’t be helped. The continuation of humanity came first.

Gunner would have to bide his time until the next time he was summoned—hopefully to a more normal war.

Though...Charles did seem rather excited about what he called a ‘war like none other’. Gunner could understand the excitement. The thrill of the hunt. He wondered what the man would’ve wished for should wishes have been possible. Hopefully nothing grotesque. While Abraham did pick up and cut apart dead bodies while he’d been alive, he’d never crossed the inhumane territory and resorted to slaughter…of humans at least—regardless of what some of his fellow churchmen accused when they excommunicated him. He’d been a priest after all. And a doctor. Abraham had worked tirelessly to bring back lives—not take them away.

Vampires, demons, the undead he could kill.

Humans he wouldn’t.

It was his creed as a doctor.

Following Charles’s gaze to the “man” that was pointed out, Gunner analyzed the Servant his master was interested in clinically. “That one feels like death.”

Gunner was, after all, used to dealing with the dead. Well, the living dead, but it was all the same. The masked Servant had “smell” so strongly, Gunner was fairly certain that whoever the Heroic Spirit was, he’d probably been to Hell at least once, if not more. Probably not Saver then. Gunner didn’t see a shield, so probably not shielder either. That left Avenger, Alter Ego, Gatekeeper, and Foreigner.

“Am I correct in assuming you wish to ally with him and his Master?” If that was the case, Gunner had no problems walking up and striking a conversation. Or Charles could do it himself if he wanted. His Master seemed to be good at that sort of thing. Talking, that is.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

(mentioned: Prince_ Prince_ LadyOfStars LadyOfStars )

Last edited:
Alkaid

I almost quirked an eyebrow at Ruler's explanation. I did not expect the ritual to be that simple, but maybe it was to be expected, after all those years, all those instances of the ritual taking place, that the process would have been refined, optimized to the best efficiency. That said, I wasn't going to linger any more than needed. Dwelling on thought was something I could do later. "Very well", I said, taking out a little pouch I had with me a small glass bottle filled with black-dark dust. Ashes from a funeral pyre.

I did not know who this was supposed to summon, but Atlas had been so kind as to provide me with a catalyst, so I wouldn't complain here. With a flick of the thumb, I popped off the cork of the bottle; then, as I felt the familiar feeling of prana flowing down my circuits, the ashes began to swirl inside the bottom, flying out of their container like an ominous serpent. Without the slightest sound, controlled gravity picked every last speck of cinder out of the bottle, deposing the entirety of the small black cloud on the pattern of the summoning circle. I just went with the flow, chanting the most natural incantation that came to my mind.

<By thine ashes laying bare>
<By thy legacy called upon here>
<By thy deeds made into legend>
<Our wills as one, thy strength be mine>

<Arise, Avenger !>

The circle was lit up, glowing an ominous red, the prying eye of an indifferent god in the middle of this most holy sanctuary; I somehow felt drawn to it; it was like standing at the edge of the world, wanting to fall and be swallowed by the cold abyss. It was sucking me in, drawing my magic from me to bring forth my Servant. I think I even felt a drop of sweat form on my temple.

LostHaven LostHaven Midrick Midrick

WEISS SCHWARTZ - The Summoning - Japan

Darkness. There was nothing, in the Throne of Heroes. It was just a collection of the finest and worst souls ever produced by human history, just like dead butterflies pinned to a cork board by some cruel prepubescent would-be entomologist. It wasn't like christians envisioned Heaven or the hellenists Elyseum, it wasn't just some sort of celestial variant of the Reverse Side of the World, endless landscapes of possibilities where one could indulge in relief and joyfulness for eternity - no. It was an endless pit of absolute, unending, unmoving... black. In there, you're just a soul, so you don't really feel anything, but... If I had to describe how not being felt, I'd say it was an awful lot like floating around in an ocean made of pitch-black indelible ink. The blackness is getting to you; no, not like the Grail's mud, more like, apathy of the soul. You remain whole, you're not affected - the purpose of the place is preservation after all, but the light inside you dims and flickers and fades until it simply snuffs itself out and you're just an empty pearl filled with lifeless, lightless white surrounded by immense black. It sounds like it's awfully boring, innit ? And yet. When you're there, you're outside of time, outside of most of everything, except Akasha itself. The Throne of Heroes is just a portion of Akasha where heroes' souls are registered and stored, from all time, all eras of mankind. Some from the past, like Gilgamesh or Iskandar; some from the future, like Archer EMIYA and me - well, future is quickly spoken, because as I said, the Throne is outside of time, so everything is in the past, you could see it that way. But yeah, basically nothing piled upon nothing with foundations of nothing, and souls scattered here and there biding their nonexistent time. And then.

Mankind was met with trouble and hoped someone would shed light upon a darkened, twisted path; thus the will of humanity answered. Alaya said "Let there be light", and there was me. I felt the power of the Counter-Force, the underlying net of power, the metaphysical underpinnings of mankind, hell-bent on ensuring its survival, fill my soul with renewed power, and through an undescribable motion - an unfathomable swirl of some sort of cosmic force beyond intelligibility, snatching the translucent amorphous thing that was my soul, that was me, bringing me into this day and age at a speed beyond even the Five Magics. I had seen the stars end and the cosmos go cold and silent as the limitless grave it is; I had beholden a king unleash towards me the power of the origin of existence; I had witnessed a mystical vessel charged with enough power to accomodate reality to one's wish, corrupted by the evils of an entire world... And yet. Nothing would, could ever compare to the awe-inspiring sensation that falling through the ages, rising through infinite celestial reaches, nothing could ever compare to the feelings that this advent created within me. The end and the beginning, all at once being contemplated by the eyes of my soul, time and space flowing around me like the mightiest riptide there was, metaphysical power beyond comprehension bringing me forth once more upon Earth's surface to fight Mankind's battles in humanity's stead. To put this journey into understandable words... It is like electronic music; the heart of the universe is beating to some spasmatic rhythm, screeching and trembling as you go forth, the haunting melody of synthetic instruments growing grander and louder with every passing beat, rising in intensity as every intemporal second faded away behind each of your steps... then you would stand atop of all of existence for the flick of a mere instant, crowning the universe with your insignificant presence... And then the beat drops and you let go of this ephemeral moment, falling dizzyingly towards your destination, the beat fading in the background as the sickeningly depressed melody depicts your descent upon reality, this vertiginous moment when even if you are dead, you think you are going to die, when you believe that even as a soul you are bound by the rules of mortality and that the impact is going to end you.

Of course I would answer the call. I was one of Alaya's Counter-Guardians, one amongst the chosen many of the will of Humanity, selected and sent out to deal with whatever issue was threatening the survival of this billion-wide flock of primates called Mankind. Of course I would take up my duties to defend those who had been my kin once and would ever be. I had not been given the choice, but I would gladly accept the decision taken by Alaya for the safeguarding of all humans. If I had to go, I would go, I would see and I would vanquish. Whatever it was, I would face it and I would remove it no matter what. It was my duty. And... I was a hero of justice. I stood for what was right, what was just and good to do, and of course protecting mankind was the right thing. We are bastards. Humans, as a whole, are innately evil. That is a belief I have, that has only been strengthened by the countless times, the countless realities in which I had seen myself summoned, that I also applied to myself, and that I had no reason to doubt. Humanity is evil. Not the blaring, card-carrying kind of evil; moreso like a thin, diffuse smog of vicissitude that we exude, breathe in and out, and spread again; some are conscious of it and refine it for their own purpose - cult leaders, mob bosses, dictators... Those people are, on a personal level, undeniably evil. And they were my prey. As mundane as it sounds, a Counter-Guardian is a mere cleaner, whose purpose is to erase to concentrated stains of evil upon mankind's cloth of smoke and mirrors and ill intent. But, I also believed that individually humans could be good. Humans as a mass act for their own survival, selfishly. Humans as singular entities were far more complex, intricate works of art, perpetually-remade clockwork constructs that were capable as much of abysmal evil as they were of eye-searing brightness of will. Hells and Void, I had even met some people like this. Looking no further than my own mother, the Heroic Spirit Arthuria Pendragon - King Arthur of Britain. You could have looked at her, reduced her to every single one of her atoms or go even deeper into the weave of her existence that you would not have found a single shred of malice in this person. You would have seen her, and said "She is a good person". And people like her are the reason I kept moving forward. The reason I did not falter, I did not give up, drowning and dying in my own twisted ideals. People like her were the reason I had become a hero of justice, because I believed that people could be good.

Blink. I opened my eyes and the afternoon light flowed in like a fiery, tawny tide of warmth. I closed them again, letting my pupils adapt to the ambient luminosity that bled through my eyelids before opening them again. I sniffed. The air was carrying a strange scent, lingering regret melded with bitter melancholy. I looked around, and my first thought was "The door is bent." I turned around; behind me, the ladder was calcinated, most of the tools were strangely bent or disformed, the drawers broken... and there were rool tile debris all around. I looked up and saw that the ceiling and the roof were gone, a quick squinted glance telling me that they had partly burned and partly collapsed due to heat and lack of bearing capacity. Only my old trusty pipe was there unchanged, laying in the corner. It looked like my old shed, but what the hell had happened here ?

I was cold. The breeze was warm, but I was not feeling it. I could hear the birds squawking nearby, but it rang strangely dulled in my ears, as if I was stuck in a membrane of chilly water. With an hesitating hand, I tore off the bent door, the hinges falling off the wall in the same motion. The concrete had probably decayed over time, weakened by whatever event had taken place here. Dread was grasping at my heart, its frozen hands cutting deep inches into my psyche. The once-blue bent and charred thick plate of steel fell over, unmasking to my eyes the devastating truth. Ruin... had come to my family. I stood there in shocked silence, my mind desperately refusing to register the appalling scene that my eyes beheld. It could not be. One step forward, and the blackened remains of the Emiya residence were standing in plain view, in plain sight. Another step. No, no, nononono... Against my will, my eyes recorded the very structure of what I was seeing. I could hear them crackling against the wood, licking at the floorboards, leeching the integrity out of the pillar beams, taking the lives of those I loved. The flames burned themselves into my imagination as I unwillingly analyzed the structure of the rubble and how it had come to be so.

Hours. Hours, I spent wandering the burnt ruins, overturning every debris, even those that had nothing to hide, even those the side of a penny. I was but a ghost, a lost soul roaming a barren waste, looking for meaning, for a reason. Every step was lashing at me, like the nauseating strings of a lamenting violin. The clouds were roiling in the sky, their unending ill-tiding of dark skies heaping up in the firmament of Fuyuki City. I blinked, reflexively. Slowly, I swayed my head to the central courtyard, where I noticed something. Headstones. Less than a hand's finger, four steles standing in nugatory vigil in the center of the dust-ran yard. I went and read the names. The stone was fine work, the carvings accurate and smooth. I could feel it. Whoever had put those up... They had taken great care in rendering into marble their sorrow and grief. Four names. Emiya Shirou; Tohsaka Rin; Illyasviel von Einzbern; Fujimura Taiga. I teared up. I fell to my knees and I cried, cried, cried... Dusk had fallen when I went dry. I looked at Rin's grave, my eyes still burning. I had barely noticed that hers was shaped like a cross. It made sense, if you considered that the Tohsaka family was one of hidden christians. Whoever had done that had been very close to her. Reflexively, I reached into my pocket, bringing out Rin's pendant, a heart-shaped ruby gleaming with the power of life; decidedly not savoring the cruel irony, I hung it around the dark stony cross, and I prayed. I prayed till dusk fell and I heard the entrance's gate creak.

There was a silhouette there, an energy I had not felt for... oh, decades would be an euphemism in my span of time. A wolfish grin appeared on my face as I prepared to face this being reeking of the energy of the Shadow, muttering only two words as I let prana flow through me.

"Trace on."

Last edited:
Ryuga Tohsaka
LostHaven LostHaven Prince_ Prince_

Ryuga would nod at the answer Ruler provided, before heading towards the exit.

"I'll take what I need then."
Ryuga replied, before taking a single burnt out wooden stick, and then heading outside to the summoning area.

As soon as he got outside, he drew a summoning circle and proceeded to begin his incantation. He knew who he wanted to summon. To win this war, he needed a servant that couldn't die easily. These requirements would hopefully bring forth the servant Achilles.

"Accept my offering now, and proceeded to enter this world under my command. Aid me in the fight to protect the future, and defend humanity. Manifest now, Saver!!!"

A girl would be running through the woods, tears running down her face.

Can I really be able to live with other people after this?! I can't stand it! Those I am close to.... They always end up dying! I-
She would feel herself feel weightless, before she floated into the air.

"What's going on?!"
She asked herself, scared out of her wits, before she felt Memories return to her.

Visions of her own birth, the death of her mother, the exile from heaven.... She could remember it all, as well as the chance to return to her own father. A Destiny to fulfill, a rebirth of a legend, her own past Identity.

Ryuga would see the spirit manifest... But flames would shoot out and hit him, only for them to disperse after striking.

"Uh... This isn't supposed to happen-"
He would then see that the servant he wanted... Wasn't the one he called for.

Kotori_ratatoskr.png

He would be surprised, and then rub his eyes before looking again, as if he was dreaming.

"You... Are you really Saver? You aren't by chance... My granddaughter? "

Saver would take a second before answering. She would recognize Ryuga, but walk towards him and ask like all servants do after summoning,

"I have heard your call. I am Saver, and I ask you this, are you my master?"

"Master? I'm your grandfather! How did you get Summoned?! I don't understand it at all!"

"I am indeed your granddaughter, but I am also not. I am both living yet dead. I am hoping that we can work together. "

Ryuga stared in disbelief. He would be going to war, and with his granddaughter's life on the line. Just how can he go through with it?

Last edited:
--Mata Mendoza-Bilenal--
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Midrick Midrick
images

Mata watched as one of her comrades began to summon his own Servant. From what she can tell, a bright light shone through the magic circle. Although she couldn't exactly tell what's going on, she could see that someone was standing in the middle of the magic circle who wasn't there before.

"Incredible..." Mata couldn't help but be amazed at the result of the spell, creating a human being out of seemingly nothing--well, not exactly out of nothing. As soon as Alkaid and her servant moded on from the Magic Circle, she turned to Ruler. "I think I get it now. Where did you say I can get a catalyst again?"

Ruler
Sistine Chapel

Ruler watched Alkaid perform the summoning ritual, smiling in satisfaction upon seeing the silhouette of a figure appear in midst the pyre of crimson light that burst forth from the summoning circle. A nauseating volume of hatred saturated the air, leaving the glassed priest to nod as if in affirmation to Alkaid that her ritual had gone flawlessly. For the second time in the Grail War's history, an Avenger-classed servant had been beckoned forth from the Throne.

Then followed another glassed man pushing aside the doors of the Sistine Chapel, before stepping foot inside, with his master, Charles Swift close in tow. The priest paid little heed to the small exchange between the master and servant, though. He had little interest in the small-talk between servants and masters, though a nod toward Gunner would indicate Ruler's acknowledgement to Gunner's presence. Excellent. The summoning rituals were coming right along without as much as a hitch. Ruler smiled as he looked toward the descendant of the Tohsaka - Ryuga, who would be the next master to call forth a servant. However, judging by his confused expression, and evident shock at the figure who appeared before him, Ruler immediately concluded that the red-haired girl was not the servant Ryuga had originally intended to summon.

However, it was the brief exchange between Saver, and her master that peaked Ruler's interest greatly. It seemed like there was some sort of... family issues at play here? Apparently, the man had just summoned his own granddaughter? Ruler chuckled in mild amusement to himself. Sometimes, destiny was a cruel and sadistic mistress, and the hand of fate as cold and merciless as Death. Sometimes, it drives men to their ill-deserved and horrific demises, and other times, it made you summon your dead granddaughter, apparently. "Very intriguing," Ruler mused to himself before noticing that Mata had addressed him.

It took the man a lengthy delay to realise her question had been directed toward him. He seemed too caught up in his intrigue in Saver. "Oh, I'm very sorry. How rude," Ruler began by apologising to Mata, before surveying the woman for a brief moment. He rubbed his chin for a moment, as if lost in thought. "You require a catalyst?" Ruler murmured, though mostly to himself. Currently, three of seven servants have now been brought forth from the Throne; Gunner, Avenger and Saver. That would leave Gatekeeper, Alter-Ego, Shielder and lastly, Foreigner. Contemplating for another while longer, Ruler finally reached out and procured forth a stack of pages, which had begun to yellow around the edges. The front page would hold an illustration of an ominous emblem, with the words 'The King In Yellow' written, in bold capital letters. "Use this," Ruler said to Mata with a warm smile. "The original copy of The Forbidden Script. With it, you should be able to call forth a Foreigner class servant."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost

Ryuga Tohsaka + Saver

Ryuga would close his eyes and take a quick breath before looking back at Saver.

"I can't take back my Summon, so I acknowledge you as my Servant... However, I do have a request if you wish to listen. "

Saver would cross her arms and tilt her head a bit.

"What is it?"

"During this war, can you stay by my side and let me fight for you? "

Saver was taken aback by her master's request, but her Memories she had before remembering her true identity would help her understand the problem Ryuga had.

"No. I can't do that. I have to fight for you. It's my duty."

"Then at least let me fight beside you, I have been through alot of conflicts in my life, and I have gotten out of all of them... Even if it costed me an arm or a friend's life! I'm capable of fighting a Servant head on! I fought a Dragon and an angel... So please, let me be your partner in combat. "
Ryuga was trying his best to do what he can to convince Saver to let him fight with her, but Saver would shake her head.

"It can get dangerous when I'm fighting. That's why I need to fight alone."

Ryuga would clench a fist and growl at himself. The things he had to go through to keep the world safe, Fate must be laughing at him...

No, he knew that his Destiny was always set in stone. Pythia told him he would eventually die in combat, laying in his own blood. He knew his day would come, but he always tried to avoid that day. This must be his punishment.

Ryuga would turn around and head back into the Sistine Chapel.

"Let's go Saver, I would like to get some information about the enemy before we face them."

Prince_ Prince_

Last edited:
Silence was all Avenger was used too, the silent void of black that was his home ever since he was made to be a tool for weak magi, there was never a reprieve, only one thing remained of him that held any shred of humanity, his capacity to hate. The silence was shattered, however, by a voice calling out to him, now he would be ripped from the throne to the real world again. The summoning circle would glow brighter with crimson energy and an imposing silhouette would become clearer until a form had completely manifested.

Avenger took a step forward and clenched his fists. He looked down at the woman in the wheel chair, although his face was concealed beneath his helmet he scowled. "My strength is my own, you would do well to remember that, human." he snarled at Alkaid. Avenger raised his arms to his head a removed the protective gear, making it easier for him to speak. "The rest of you would do well to stay out of my way, unless you want to join the dead." he said as he swept the surrounding servants and mages with his gaze. He made it perfectly clear that he was not to be trifled with. "Now why have you miserable excuses for mages summoned me?" he asked running a gauntleted hand through his hair.

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne LostHaven LostHaven

~Lucas Remmington~
Sistine Chapel

1592448385217.png This...couldn't be real right? How the hell did a bloke like him get chosen? The symbol on his hand was real enough but not his abilities. He wasn't even a proper mage, much less suitable for combat. Still...It wouldn't do well to drop out now. It didn't feel right. He couldn't provide much, but he supposed that any help was better than no help. Besides, maybe he'd come out of it having learned something useful. Lucas felt out of depth already though. None of the people around him looked familiar and these servant classes were unfamiliar to him. Bloody hell, the entire concept of a Grail War was unfamiliar to him. Thank you Mum and Dad. He did as much research as he could before arriving, but first-hand knowledge from an experienced mage would've been ideal. Not wanting to draw attention to himself, the young mage watched the others intently. Summoning he knew the basics of, but something of this caliber had to be more complex. Ruler proved to be the best one to watch as he drew a circle right there for a wheelchair bound woman. Alkaid, was it? The name didn't ring a bell, but then why should it? It wasn't like he knew most of the other mage families. Not even bothering to hide his wayward eyes, Lucas studied Ruler and Alkaid closely. Memorizing the circle and its design wasn't difficult, the problem was that he hadn't brought a catalyst. Is it really necessary? He had read that it was if he wanted a specific servant, but he didn't know enough to properly choose one. I guess I'll be leaving it up to fate then. A servant was a servant after all, what truly mattered was using their abilities to their fullest extent.

The sudden light that spilled from the circle stopped all thought in Lucas's head; all he could do was watch in awe as Alkaid brought forth her servant. The armor the man donned was intricate and intimidating, surely this was a powerful servant. Surprisingly, the face hidden underneath the helmet was handsome and youthful. I was expecting someone more war weary. But this man didn't even have a scar on his face. The mage vaguely wondered if all servants were like that; beings with beautiful features that belied their true nature as deadly warriors. Eyes drifting towards the doors leading to the outside, Lucas hesitated. Should I really do this? Once it was done, there was no backing out. He could very well perish during this or worse. There was no turning back once he summoned his servant. Tilting his head back, he wondered what his teacher would do. She'd accept her role undoubtedly. The woman was quite rigid when it came to 'duty' and all that. She would've accepted without hesitation. I should too. Swallowing past the lump in his throat, the dark-haired man took one last look at the summoning circle before making his way out of the chapel.

The air outside was colder than he remembered it being. It was as if the world around him knew what was happening.

As if it were warning him of the danger.

Shaking off the shiver that ran down his spine, Lucas grabbed a stick and began painstakingly carving a copy of Ruler's summoning circle into the dirt. Frowning down at his creation, he couldn't help but think it was sad compared to the cleaner one Ruler had drawn. Poorly drawn circle, no catalyst, and no chant. There was no way this would actually work. He didn't know what he was doing. Squatting down to gently trace over the lines of the crude circle, he whispered in a desperate tone, "Please."

((Summoning Takumi98 Takumi98 | Mentioned Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne 's Alkaid, Midrick Midrick 's Avenger, and LostHaven LostHaven 's Ruler))

Charles Swift

Charles chuckled a little at his servant's reaction. "Of course of course," Charles said still smiling. Charles then continued to watch as the other masters began summoning their servants. "An interesting crowd we have forming" Charles commented before looking to a nervous-looking young blacked haired man. Charles eyed him with curiosity as they left. ...interesting... He seems like just the type of... allies I should deal with first... Charles thought to himself with plans to manipulate the young man.

"In do time my friend. We'll meet them all and get to know them. But for now, I think one of younger friends could use some... Support" Charles said turning on the heels of his shoes and began outside once more. Once outside, it was easy to spot the young man... and his fairly rough circle. Charles for a second felt sad. He wasn't sure if it was for the kid or the servant he would eventually summon. The man didn't even place a catalyst in the circle. "I thought he may of need help but... wow," Charles said with a sigh as he watched.

With: QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Watching: Kyrenka Kyrenka

(Sistine Chapel)

original.jpg

Gunner nodded at Charles’s comment, but didn’t move from the spot where he leaned against the wall, content to continue watching the ones that chose to do their summoning within the chapel while his master “assisted” the ones that went outside. Divide and conquer was a viable strategy when it came to information gathering. His Master tell him what went on outside the chapel and Gunner could tell him the events that transpired inside. It wasn’t a strategy often practice in normal grail wars because the Masters were vulnerable targets if left alone, but the rules of this one seemed to be different. In a normal Grail War, all the other Servants and Masters were enemies, but, in this one, Charles should be relatively safe walking amongst his allies—who could very well defend him if enemy Servants appear.

To be on the safe side, Gunner reached for link between them. 'Let me know if something happens'

Charles seemed quite familiar with the operation of Grail Wars as well so he likely knew how to use his command seals should he ever find himself in a pinch. Probably.

Eyes locked on Ruler as the Servant in priestly robes showed the other Masters how to perform their summons, there wasn’t much doubt in Gunner’s mind that Ruler felt a little…off. But, then, so did many of the other of his fellow ‘fake’ Servants. The redhead servant that followed a white haired magus back into the chapel, for example, definitely did not feel like a normal Servant. There was something…human-like…about her—as if the spirit had housed to itself into a human body instead of one generated by mana like most Servants.

Could she even take spirit form with the body she’d been summoned into?

As for the one in summon by the magus in the wheelchair…Gunner cocked an eyebrow at how the Servant addressed everyone in the room. There was a hint of Irish in his accent, so Gunner assumed it was spirit of either Irish or Celtic origins. The sheer arrogance in the way he spoke suggested one of higher status in life…and his mockery of the current era suggested that he came from older times where magic was still at its most powerful.

Gunner sighed. Perhaps magic in the olden times was much more powerful, but Gunner always thought that magecraft was much more entertaining to watch—an exercise of creativity as humans attempted to recreate and further enhance the miracles their forefathers could once perform simply by breathing in air that had once been breathed by gods. The vessel that summoned them to battle, for example, was likely a product of magecraft—a product of human desire to reach a power beyond their own despite their limitations. It was a desire Gunner knew all too well. Who knows? Perhaps they would one day succeed. Gunner was believer of progression, after all, and the human ability to achieve had been proven time and time again.

Still. Now wasn’t exactly the time to be debating philosophy.

A war had to be won. After all, it was the victors that determined the tide in history.

“How confident,” Gunner’s voice came out cool and clinical compared to the dark-haired servant’s unabashed rage. “If you think you can take on 7 other Servants on your own, be my guest. That’s what we were summoned to here to do from what I understand. Defeat 7 other Servants, obtain the grail, then destroy it before a cataclysmic beast could gain passage into this world…isn’t that right, Ruler?”

Blue eyes behind a pair of glasses darted over to Ruler, not even bothering to hide the suspicion in them. The command seals the Servant bore made it obvious they were Ruler. The fact that he’d chosen the Papal palace for their gathering place could suggest that he belonged to a religious denomination…though which one, Gunner couldn’t say. Perhaps it was because he’d been betrayed by the church once that he had a hard time fully trusting those in priest robes. For now, getting his ‘allies’ up to speed and determining the identity of his ‘enemies’ was the important part.

Midrick Midrick LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost

(mentioned: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 )

Last edited:
--Mata Mendoza-Bilenal--
Interaction: LostHaven LostHaven Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne
Summon: Crow Crow
images

"Yes, I do." Mata nodded, and soon enough, the Ruler was kind enough to grant her request, handing her a script to a play named the Yellow King. Oddly enough, she hasn't heard of this play until now. That's probably due to the fact that she is from what's practically a third world country. She placed the catlyst in the middle of the magic circle, staring at it for a few seconds. Doing this would mean that she has officially embarked on a quest to defeat the other servants, and destroy the grail--and to do so means to save the world from the 5th Beast. Mata isn't entirely sure if what she's doing is truly right, but if it would mean that her family would be fine, then she wouldn't need to doubt Ruler's words any longer. With a heavy sigh, she walked out of the circle, soon facing it and began her chant. She thought of the chant Alkaid gave, deciding that it might be similar to that.

"O bearer of forbidden knowledge,
Ye who stands in the world's edge,
Ye whose legacy encoded within play,
I ask of thee to return from the world foreign,
Onto the Earth, I summon thee;
Foreigner!
"

The magic circle shines brilliantly, the chant is told by the blind girl. In a display of lights she had felt before, the Servant would be indeed, summoned.

latest

The Saint Graph began to take form. A suitable host in the form of a servant whose history was bound to the Earth was taking shape, but from the ceiling dropped a some blood - a gush of it, in fact, dowsing the Saint Graph, causing it to regress, before starting to take a different form. From the ceiling, a youthful girl, bare from head to toe, carrying her disembodied head from her headless body, landed on all fours, before rising and putting her head back where it was, the wounds that were once there swiftly healing like they were nothing, though some blood from the prior bleeding remained on her neck, the viscous droplets cascading down her body. Licking her lips, the young girl grabbed the moulding Saint Graph with two fingers, consuming it whole as she chewed.

And chewed.

And chewed.

As she gulped down, clothing began to form around the once bare lady - clothing befitting of what one would see as an ancient alchemist, a proto-scientist, complete with a dark ages variation of a lab coat to boot.
unknown.png

"Ahahaha... Ahahahaha. A̵̡̧̨̢̧̨̢̡̡̢̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̡̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̫͖͉̯̪͕̮͇͎̜̮̥̪̖͔̳̻̩͍̱͕͇͙̱̬̞̳͔͙̘̳͍̮̘̪̩̩͉͈̘͕̰̜̖͔͈͇̫͕͚̣̜̫̟̱̮̱̮͕͈̹̭̦̜̜̱̖̲͓̩̗͓̲͇͇̺̩̖̩̤̞̥̣͉͇̹̣̙͙̬͕͍̻̳̱̮̻̗̝̯͚̳̖̳̭̺̯̩̩̻̝̘̰͓̘̭̭̦͚̰̩̮̘̫̙̜̯͈͓̺̪̲̼̞̖̳̭̥̜͈͕̯̘̬̼̯͕̹̼̞̟̼͇̖̯̣͉̲͕̞͕̞̼̯̗̗̥͕̺̪̳̦̘̖̼͉̲͓̙̞̥̞̣̯̫̻̼̯̥̥͉̞͇̫̬̥͔̦̗̦̥̗̥̩̪͔̟͉̟͔̯̪͎̗̱̣̺͎͇͓̲̣̲͙̱͎̱̗̫̞͙͍̭̙̗̜̋͋͌̂̓̅̔̄̋̓̈͐̀̎̈́͊͆̈́̇̒̂̽͐͆͌̈͂͗̆̀̌͐͆̇̅̓̔͋̓͐̋̅̈́̽̃̋̐̇̉̓̍̊̐̏̍͂̈̓̉̀͆̀͑̊̑̃̉̔̽̂̀̇̈́͆̊̋̏́́̓̔̃̉̆̆͌̔̑́́̃́̓̂̎̆̈́̅͆̐͊̌̿̆̒̂̔͛͆͛̇͌̂͐͒͛̑̾̓̋̔͋̾̒̌̓̀͆̇͒̓̋̌̐̇̍̋̽̈́̎̔͐̌͆̈̋̎̔͑̀̊͆̀͋͐̈́͛͌͆̎̈́́̇̃̒͆̽̂̃̈́͛́̊̔͑̐̾̓̉̓̈̓̌̑̀̑̎̄͂̾́̈̏͐̊̌͛̀͌̐̿̅̾̂̂̐̃̀͗͆͗̂͌̈́̕̕͘̚̕̚̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅH̵̨̧̨̢̢̥͎̜͇̝͚̦̩̝̜̰͙͓̠̥̗̤͔͙̠̞̥̜̖͈̥͇̥̠͚͈͓̳̬̜̙̱̝͇̱̻͓̞̣̮̱͉͉̹͍̩͉̣̝͔̗͔͖͇̦͕̜͚̰̟̺̥̞̬̩̰͉̫̟̻̤̭̲͔͇̟̲̟͉̞̟̪̗͈̜͓̝̩̮̥͕̠͈̝̩̮͕̰͎͕̼̪̖̙́́͛͒́̋̏͌̎͂̑͋̔̒̾̂̍̔͑͊̀͗̆͗̎̾̈́̿̆͌̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅA̴̡̧̧̡̛̹̙̝̳͓͈̻̻̹̝̯̺͖͕͙͚͉̠̠̟̰̦̦̙̘͑̉̌̌̾̃̌͆̏̐̓͊́͛̿̂͌͐͌̓̀̈́̈́́͌̈́̄̃́͆̊̕̕̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅḨ̷̢̢̳̠͖̲̦̹̫̲̹͈̫̦͍̜̣̘̬̳̻͕͚̙̦̙̬̤̫̣̪̫̝̣͎̖͚̩̟͍̻̮̹̳̫̩̫̘́̔̀̊͊̑́́̂̐͑̉̆͛̐̌͌̽̉̈̾͊͋̄̾̓́̕ͅͅͅĄ̸̧̡̢̢̢̢̢̡̧̢̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̭̗̖͙̙̰̭̗̲͈̖̼͔̱̗͓̼͓̞̭̩̘̻̱̹͎͕̲̱̫̺̪̹̦͔͉̟̻͚̦͈͎̬̻̩̠̼̲̭̪͚̱̺̣͎̙̪̣͓̣͔͎͚̥̞̞̪̦̭̝̖̱͔͕͓̬̗̳̰̫̰̖͙̦̺̖̯̩̣̩̹͎̹̠̩͇̯̗͕̦̥͓̳͖̤͖̼̞̤͎͇̗̪͕̹͈͓̦͙̦̙̈̎́̀͌̀̽̓̓̎́̐͐̊͆̀͗̔̋̉̂́̾͛͊̉̈́̈́͊̈́̑̐̄̂̿͗̌̊̓̽̓͆͐̒͊̓͋̀͌̓̍́́̒̈́͐̐̍͆̈́̔̎̾͌̊̌̂̎̐̇̑́͛́́͆̆̏̏̋͋̓̈́̑́̅̈́͌̂̈̊͑̍̽̉̅̀̓̾̂͐̋̾͂̏͒̚͘͘͘̕̕̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅḨ̶̧̢̨̧̡̨̢̨̡̡̢̡̢̨̡̨̧̡̢̧̢̧̡̨̨͙̘͇̝̜̗̬̝͔̗͔̤̱͉̗͉̘̫̫̤͓̤̗͇̳̮̹͇̜̳̖̠̱̲̼̭͚͎̜̯̱̫̮͚̞̭̰͕͔̳͎̳̮̥̫̪͙̰̼͙̼̮̜͚̺̼͓̤̞̖̰̥̻̜̟͓̪̻̯̰̻̬̠̜̥͇̤͕̰̤̙͉͉͔̙̜̬̱̬̺̹͎̣̠͓̙̙͓̭̣̺̞͉͔͓̜͕̼̼̹͕̦͕̻̘͇̖̜̫͚̲̫̟͕̯̭͈̯̯͇͓͈̮̬̭̘̺̞̮͔͍̺͙̼͖͇̤̹͎͕͍͚̙͕̤̖͙̯͖̝̰̞̘̬̞̩͖̟̦̠̦̠͇̭̰̞̰̩̞̖͎̭͈̗͍͓͖͙̤̟̭͓̬͈̟̮̮̙͖̖̼̟̟͙̭̰̟̙̟̋́̅̊̎̈́̋̈͐̀̎̈͂̂̂͒͑͊̓̇̄͗̒̉̆͛̋̓͐͐͂̀́̉͐̑͛́͒̓́́̌̐̆͑͂́͐̀̾́́̊̉̑̊͛̉̈͆̓͂̈́̈́̎̑́͋́̉̉̇͑͋͊̓͂̊̑͒̒̈́̓͗͗̒̎̒̏̒͋̊͋̓̋͋͐͂̽̽̄͛̈̇̄͗̈́̿̐̿̔̌͒͗͋̅̃́͗̆̽̿̈̎̀͆̊̂̔̃̉̉͂̎̓̀̉̍̎͋͋̈͋̅̋́̐̎̓̈̏͊͒̊̎͛̂̑̽͌̉̄͋̓͒̎̐̒̓̒̈́̓̎͗̑̃̈̈́̀̆̉́̈̀̎̔̓̉͑̊͐̋͂͛̏́̇̂͛̔̎̐͂̈́̎̿̆̑̍͂͒͗̎̾̃̍̍̈̓̒͂̊̈́̂̓͆̕̚̚̚̚̚̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̴̡̡̢̨̧̡̢̡̨̨̨̡̢̧̡̧̧̧̧̧̧̨̢̛̛̬͕̲̠̘͉̥͍̲̬̹̗̞͔̱̪̜͈̟̙̳̠͚̦̮̩͙͔̯̪̼̱͍̮͍̠̥̘̺͕͉̹͉̩̩͔͔̞͙̗͔̝̙͍͎̬̳̺͈̰̱͇̜̠̗̠͍̬̯͔̗̤̱̰̹͍͉̪̰̣̼̥̦̞̝̘̯̺̝̫̝̝̲͕̙̦̭͚̠͖̼̻̤̰̼̜̫̞̦̠͖͍̠̲̜̫̣͕̦̺͔̯̗̹͎͉̥̼̮̤̣͚͓̬̣̫̼͉̦̮͚̝͚̬̦̣̹̪̥̤̱͔̱̞̺͖̱̫͍̭̟͈̥̻͎͍͓͉͚̤̼̜̤̫̳̤͍̹̖̜̥̥͈̝̥͈͕̮͉̳̠̜̦̪̲͍̘̝̳̰̭̣̬̩̟̥̼͙͚̯̪̹͉̪̟͍̤̠̥̹̹̻̥̈́̒͒̋̽̇̎̓̈̒͋̈́̑̂̈́̀͗̑͗̉͌̈̆͐̅͐̀̈́̓̉̄̾̈́̊̃͒̊̌̐͛́͆̉̍̂̂͆͗̋͂̌̂͋̄̏̇̋́̂̾̉̊̒̈́͂͐͑͛̉̔̽͑̓̍̓̅͘̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅH̴͈̠̟̹͓̺̝͍̯̪͇͒̓͂̇̀̀͑̽̐̋̍͐̐̾̓̀̽̉͛́̌̌̆̿̀͌̿́̉̾̆̐́̊̅̀͐̒́͆̅͌͂̔͊̽̿̂̊͒̃̇̅̾̔̓́̈́̾̂̒̉̓́̐͑́́̿̄͗̋̕͘͝͝͝͝A̶̢̛͖̝͎̖̜͍͔̮̹̱̥̰̦̳̜̺͎̯̜͓̬̹͉̙̥̳̮̟̮͓̝͎̤̘̔̎͋͂̉̋͋́̀̀̑̑̿̀̓̑̈́̈́̉̈̍̂̌̄́̊͆̒̿̍̂̐͐͗̾̀̊͂̈̈́̇̈́̈̈̏̈́̃͗̀͗̑͗̊̆̇̈́̾̅̽͒̈́̔̀̈́̃̑̔̾̒̌͑̈́̄̇͂̈́̄͆̑̀̇̒͗̾̓̀̋̑͐̈́͑̅̑̐̊̈̄̏̆̎͊̑̓̈̇̇͒̓̐̔̍̈́͛̽́́̈́̂̇̃̐͒̈́̀̐͊͑̀͂̐̀̅́͆̋̇̔̍̇͘̚͘̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅḨ̴̧̢̢̨̨̢̧̨̧̢̧̢̢̢̢̢̢̨̡̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞͔̳̭̮̞͖̫͇̺͓̳̳͈̘̞̭̠̖̩̼̣̯̖̯͚̗̬͖͔̣̰͈̠̟̼̗̠̥̣͕̘̲̼̝̱̗̜͉̣̲͈̣̺͈̜̥̖̦̠̠̘̖̻̘͔̫͕̠̪̗̖̪̺͕̘̱̰̯̲͎̘̞̜̱̙̲̺̪̹̣̠̫̤̫̥̹͉͍̙̦̪̰̯̭̺̭̗͈͙͍̫̩̥̲̥̳̰͔̜̮͚̮̗̳̟̜̫̭̙͔̜͇̜̗̬̰̲̤̟̻͍̞̦̭̬̩̖̠͚͙̰̺͔̻͍̪͍̬͙̯̝̬͈̙͇͈͕̟̗̜̹͚͙͕̠̥͖̩̥̹̘͙͓̝͔͎͈̖͖̺͖̬̭͇̭̤̦̟̓̍̓͛́̈̑̋͋̇̌͒̈́͗̽͒͗̈́̃̊͌̑̑͗͐̋͑͛̈́̀͒̈́̊͌̾̃̇̉̿̔̽͗͗͂̽͊̓̇̽̾̒̍̊̈̔̊͒̅̽̆̀͊̀̈́̿̉̌̉͌̌̄̊̍̆̉͋͒̃̉̇͊̓́̄̓͐̾̄̅̅̂̊̅̅̈́̔̂͆̐̈́̑͆̓̄͑̎͒̏͂͂͌̔̈́͊̇̄̒̈͂̽̎̈́̆̉̾̽̈͌̆͂͑̅̓̈́̊̍̊̑͐͑̒̅̐̋̓́͒̿͌̓͐̓̊̎̓̓̿̈́͛̉́́͑̑͌̐͐́͆̄͆̎͗̈͌̓̄̅͋̊̈́̑̂̈́̋͊̔̆̔̐̓̍̊͂̔̌̎̌̑́̑̆͗̈́̓̚͘̚͘̚̚̚͘̚͘͘͘̚̕̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̸̧̡̢̨̧̧̡̡̡̧̢̛̛̛͎̱͖̬̞͇̦͓͙͇̤͎̜͓̘͍̲͎̰̖͕̠̖̱̻̺̯̩̤̱̦̜̱̼̗̝̞̖̣̹͓̰̦̳̮͖͎̟̰̜͈͔̺̭̬̠̲̠͖̹̤͇̳̰̠͍̻̫͙̤͚̬̰̹̺̮͚̣̘̖̥̩́̎͛̉̀̔̓̈́̆̐̓̈͐̄̈́̀͊̅̃͊̇̈̂̀͂̊̓͐͗̀̈́́̐̍̐́̓̆̓̐̾͂̓̍̋̇̀̈́̎̔̅͛͆͂̾̅́͋̊̅́̑́͒̌̈́͋̈́̉̋̔̍͆̉̓́̀̐͌̈̌̆̍̀͑̽̄̏͌̇̿̍̈́̌͆͌̀̈́̈͂͐͂̅̈́̌̒͊́͛͂͗̈̍͊̋͒̿͑̋͗̂̓̀̊̑̊͗̈́͆͛̈͑̊̄̀̂̎͛̐̈́̐̂̒͌̊͂̌̍͒̊́̿͆̎̀̔͂̑̾̍̔̆́̽̌̎̏̌̐͛̓̽̋̉̒̄̈́̒̓͊̊͐̋̐̋̓̇́̾̎͌̅̿̂̈́̐͗̉̓̀͑̇̿̊̓͑̀̈́̋͊̓̊́̀͂̀͊̾̚̕̕̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̕̕̕̕̕̕͘͜͜͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅḨ̵̡̧̡̧̧̨̨̢̡̧̨̡̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̙͚̣̪̠͇͖̗͔̬͎͔̜̯̮̰̼̬̬̩̭͎̰̱͕̩͈͈̘͕̤̻̣̺͕̮͙͉̺͚̮͉͕̹͎͔͈̪̩̗͓̭̞̺̰̘̩̫̝̠̮͎̤͖̰̭̞̲͙̟͖͉̗͚̳̗̥͉̣̦̜̗͕̪̙͉̖̺̞̳͎̙̰̗̼͎͕͙̙̮̱͓̹͉͈̲̜͓͎̠̱̮̘̪̪̬͙͍̠̣̳͖̼̪͚̪̮̠̣̺͖̮̠̝̩̻͕̹͉̳̳̞͙̭̮̼̬̤̗̪̹̠̻̺͕͇͓͇̣͇̠͎͔̹͕̲̪̪̜̳̠͚̥̩̫̺̞͗̂̒̅̊̔̍̾͒̒̾͛͊͑͊̽́̆̉͑̐̈́̓̇̋̂̾̈́̒̀̓͗͂̒̀̅̓̇̍̂͒͗͊̒̎́͊̈̀̓̓̽͐͋͊̓̐̄͋͂̔͌̈́̌͌̅̇̋̈͂̊̍̐̓̂͛̈́̽̀͋̒̊̍͆͊͗̑͂̌͋̅̏̃͊̌̌̾͊̓́̓͌̀̔͆͑̈́̎̅́̄̓͛̈́̊͑̇̓̅̑̄̽͊͛̊́̑̑̀̽̃́̔̎̎͒̑̾̂͒̀̀͂͆͊̑́͂̐̽̇̅̄̋͐̓̇̀́̀̎̈́̿͒̍͛̀̇̍̎̀͗̈́͗͌̅̍̒̈́̀͋̆̑̿͗̿̋̓̿̉́͊̆̊̆̀̔̾̾͛̊́̋̇̃͋̒͌̅͌̔̓̓̃͆̉̂͗̐̅̓͐̈͒̃̃̊́̎̒͒̀͗̆̈͌́̽̑͆̓͛́͐̈́̌̎̃̇̈́̽͋̑͑̕̚̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̚͘͘͘̕͘̕͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̷̨̡̡̢̮̪̹̖͇̲̩̦͚̖̲͉̬̪͈̪͉̝̗͍̲̙̩̟̥̰͕͖̙̬̠̻̪̞̖̮͈̝̱͍̩̞̙̬̳̣̻̗̞̞̟͔͎̣̞̥̫̥͍̗͚͕̤͓̃̊̽͒͆̍̇̌́̉̓̏̿͌͑̀͗̾̿̂̍́́̎̐̄̌̈̓͆͊͆̂̽͐̔͆̈́̌͐͗̿̂́̓͌͋͑͂̊̂̅͌̚͘̕͘̚͘͘̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅĤ̸̢̨̡̧̨̡̡̨̡̢̢̡̨̢̧̨̢̩̣̤̼̟̜̗͙̘̼͇͓͓̞̩̞̯͕̲̠̳̜͉̰͙̼͈̙̲͔̼̟̦̤͚̝̟͕̫̩̩̪͈̰̖̦̲̝̱̯̳͚̯̣͉̦̳̝̟͖̣̤͖̙͎̮̼̳̘̖̞̪̖̰̦̫̰͕̣̦͎̠͓̺̲̳̜͈̹̬͕̫̹͇͍̦̥͓̦͈͕͇̥̈̃͊͛͋̀̾͑͗̚͜͜ͅͅͅͅA̵̡̧̢̨̡̢̢̨̢̧̧̡̢̨̡̨̢̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̫̲̘̫̖̗͍̠̥̯̣͖̦͔̯̠̯̘͖͇̭͚̳͎͍͙̟͔͔̯̪̪͎̮̹̰̼̟͔͙̞̖̺͕̥̯͕͓͎̲̦̦̘͔̹̯̻͉͎͙̝̺͈̠̱͓͔̲͚͇̝̼̪͖͈̹̩̻̗̩̜̮͚̹̠̹̺̹̤͚̠̭̜̯̲̺̘̣̰̲̤̣͎͎̼̜̮͎̬̖̘̩͓̻͔̮̗͉͓̩̖̲̙̣̱͔͍͎͍̬̳̞̜̺̠̟͉̪̰͙̥̪͚̬͕̣̦̫̹̖͚͎͉̬͓͉̮̼͖͉͖̳̞͉̩̺̜̹͔̹̥̬̲̖͍͍̠̖̟͖̖̠̜͔̹̖͍̼͓͍̹̙̘̝͙̖͍̱͇̼̝̯͙̩̩̩̬̹͎͔̭͍̱̰̬̰̺̳͆̿̔̍̋̈̃̓̆̀̆̋́̋̀͌̿͐̀̃͐̀̊͒͒̈́̈́̒̿̏̌̒́̓̓̾͋̌̐̉̔̐̽̌̿̆̈̑̊̇̈́͐͗͊̆̊͊͋̅̑̂͑̆̎͐̐̏̈́̈̆̐̓̽̐̀̈́̆̈͆̂̓̒̈́̑͊͆͒͌̂̔̽̓͒͂̅̃̀͗̍̅͐̒̇͆̎̔͊̀̓́̿̊͐̐́́̈̚̚̕̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḨ̴̢̡̢̧̨̨̹͈̻̝̯̲̦͇̟̖̞̙̖͎̼̬̜̟͈̜̳̩̩̥͓̹̖̩̫̹̯͙̤͉̗̼̣̙͉̝̞̤͔̺͇͉̦̻͇̩̮̯̩̹͓̬̪̮̳͉̖̬̠̦̺̬͖̻̝̩̞̗̫̠͓̠̘͙̻̺̼̰̭͍͙̳̙̦̲͕͓͍̖̟̖͇͈̬͖͇͈͚̞̪̙̭̠͉͇̥͉̥͔̩̲̳̜͓̩͍̉̐̍͐̊̍̐̊͒͋͗̑̿͋̃̑̽͆̅̎͗̓͌̓́̀̀̐̍͛͒̽͛̾̅̄̈́́͒̀̀͌̊̽̏͛́̀̚̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅA̵̢̢̨̨̧̧̢̧̨̧̧̢̛̛̤̗̠̹͙̻̜̬̣̗̠͙̣̝̺̣͕̖̥̮̭̼̗̹͈͉̮̞̳̪̹͚͈̥̮̱̮̰̫̪̼̲̫̗̖̩̼͍̰͕̲͎̤̹̪̘̖̻̳͈̝̹̙̻̻̳̩̖̝͉̹̼̪̼̺͙͖̰̯͙͔̯͙͓̪͉̮̟͕̭̬̲̥̩͍̰̪̫͎̳͙̙̬̦̰̺̻̭̝̭̽̊̈́̑̑̿̐̍̆̂̊̂̂͂̑̃͐͒̌͑́͗͗͂̃̆̄̉̉̐͐͗̀͛̄͂̃͛̈̔͛̆̓̎͗̇͊̀̏̓̎̃̐̓̊̂̐̐͊̽͛̕͘̕͜͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅH̷̡̡̧̢̢̧̧̢̢̧̨̧̢̧̨̧̢̢̨̛̛̛͙̜̹̹̱̰̼̰̘̤̺̪̺̹̩͚̜̭̬̰̣͓͍̦͚̠͈̱͕͍͈̰̫͈͇͈̝͔̯̖͎͓̰̹̝̭͔̝͎̯̯̼͇̬̬͎̰̮͔̙̜̟͖͉̫͖̜̘̞̥̟̠̳̳̮̜̜̭̼̳͖̬̞͓̭͍̹͓͓̞̲̭̪̲͙̠͓̬͈̞̖̼̬̪͈̩̬̺̼̼̦͙̦̭̮̬̜̩̫̥͉͉̝̦̖̣̮̗̞̯̥̰̲̳̱̞̙̺̘̼̼̠͇̜͍̟̺̰̪̬̠̘̫͈̭̼̼͇̯̠͇̟̤̥̥̼͉͎̯̟̥̜̭̘̫͚͓͓̮̟̼̭͕͓͇͎̭͇̼̤̻͇̜̹̮͍̯̤̲̘͚̱͙͍̬̼̼͕̦̮̥͇͎̞͈̻͓̫̦̭̮̹̭̼̤̱̲̱̺̝̲̞̳̟̫͉̪̺̖͚̣̳̰̹̦̻̳̺̝͚͓͓̫̪̒̊͆̓͋͌͐͌͆̅̄͛̀͑̆͊͗̾͗̏͆̅̓̑́̒̈́̓̀͑́̃́̎̌̈́͋͆͆̓̔̏̋̈͌̐͂̿͊̔̀́̿̿͊̾̓̈́̉̀̃́̃̌̾̈́̏́̌̏̀͋̌͆̐̎̉̑̈͐̆̔̅̐͗̐̇̃̈͗͒̈́́̔̒̾͒̾̐̌̃͐͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅĄ̷̢̢̧̧̡̧̨̨̨̧̡̧̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̣͔̟͓̠̻͙̥̻̫̘̜̺̳̭͈̘̬͖̪͔̗̘̯̭͇͔̯͔͉̘̪̤͉͉̙̯̺̯͈̭͇̭̟̳͚̲͎̪̭͎̙͉͚̠̻͍̩͔̻̯̞͙̙̻̱̝̰͖̟͕̯̦͙̬̼͔̼̗͍̥͍͍̤̱̗̜̫̠̮͚̖͍̗̠̬̻͙̫̬͖̣̳̘͎̝͙̫̩͎͓̤̳̪̙̟͖̥̭͎͕̬̜͙̖̱̯͔͓͉͍̺̦̻̰͔̱͉̤͎̫̣̲̙̻̱̺̦͖͈̪̰̭͎̟̮̹̼̤̝̹̪̞̬̯̩̬͔͔̻̳̤̝̖̏́̂͑̀̓̆̎̂̈̑̃͐̀̄͆̅͆͆̍͊̇̈́̀̈͌̀̾̑̾̄͋̈́̄̽̄͗͗̀̊̎͛̐̃̎̓̑̂̒͗̌͂̑̆̂̀̂̎̋̏͋͊͒͐͊͊͛̽͗̉̂̑̓͗̄͂͌̂͋̿̀͂̆̾̀͋͑͛̾̋́̽͋̔͐̌̉̎̋̋̃̾̉̾̈́͌̋̓͘͘͘͘͘͘͘͘͘͘̕̚͘̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ!̷̧̨̨̢̡̡̧̧̡̢̛̦̯͕̪͚͈̭̰͙͚͍̝̣̗̞͚̜̦̱͔͈͓̣̖̖̦̼̲͇̝̘̯̜͎̺̩̭̰͍̟̞̗̱͇͕̳̮̺͚̱̗̝̲̫̮̯͎̲̣̮͈͈̝̮̼̠̰̲̠̩͎̬̻͍̬͓̳̲̫̼̤͇͇̘̼͉̗̪̱̝̤͎̱̱̹̯̳͎͖̞͇͙̼̫̓́͛͂͆̓͒͆̽̽̀̋̀͛̋͛́̏̈́̈́̓̈̐̉̽̂̿͂́̅̋̓̒̐̀́̈́̓̽̄̃͋̈́̑̀̓̿̋͊̀̌̃̑̌͐̀̃͊͂̉͋̀̋̔̚̚̕̚̕͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ!̶̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̩̯̻͚̪̹̦̬͇̠̠̩̖̬͎̣̞̺͍̭͓̟̲̤̘̳̥̲̰̠̻͙̭͕̻̼͔̹̗͖̥͚́̈̂̑̿͛̓͂̀̋͑͑̋͗̾̔͂͗͂̃̏̍͛́̅͊̅̌̽͋̽̽̎͋̾͂̓̒̂̒͆͌́̍̌̋̍̏̊̄͂͊͗̽́͑͊̏̆͗͆̿͒͋͂͗̈̅̈̑̃͊̓́͛̃̆̈́͂̊̇̀̓̋͒̐̌̆̿̉͛͊͐̈́͗̃̈́̍̄́̏̓̑̊̈́̓̄̅̒͗͌̈̽̀̓̈́͐̌́̓̇͒́̋͛͊͛̿́̄̂̀̉́̎͋͆͐̈̅́͂̉̆̓͋́̋̎͒̾͑̈́͗̍͐̇̋̈́͑͊́̍̿͑̾̀̂̿̌̑̍͛̒̉̇̉͊̾̆͌̊̈́͑̾̍͐͌͐͒̒͗͆̀̾̎̃͋͐̂͗̾̍̈̅̋̈́̄̆̎̿́́̊͆̉̿̿̊̕͘͘̚͘̕̚̕̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̕͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅ!̸̨̢̡̧̧̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̟͖̫̻͎̮͖͚̤̰̜̻̹̘̪͙͈̰͍̗̮̗̜̤̹̙̙͈̳̗̟̙̘̯̻̭͚̩̥̼̩͖̟̞̻̼̭͓̮̯̭͔͕̫̼̘̝̤̺̺͂̾͑͊̀͗̑̈̽̍̄̈̽̃͐̃̉́̿̎̅͆̍́̑͛͊̂͑̈́͌̂̅̆̐̿̆̆́͂̑̊̔͂͂̌́̆̔͋̒͆̃́̽́͂̀̿̓̅͒̃́͌͑͊̌̈́̍͌͗̄̈́̆̈́̌̉̾̐̆̊̓̉̿̀̎̓͛̒̏̀͊͂́̐͑͊͆̍̀͋͐̋͋̒̐́͆̈̏̂̈́̂̓̈́̋̀̈́̈́̋̇́̆͐̊̐̇̏͊̂̈́̈́͒̌̄́̄̍̂̌͋͐̿̑͒͗͛͗̿͆̐̽͑̿̉́̏̌͋̄͂̓́͗̏̇͐͆̀̏̓́̅̑̿͛̒͌́̾͑̓͌͂̽̓̚̕̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̕͘̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝!̴̧̧̧̡̧̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛͕̣̺̗̘͖̥͈͈̠̫̪̭̩͕̗̗̞̣̯̳̬̩̠̲̯̜̦̞̜̞̟͈̪̰̯̳̹͙͉̙͇͚̭̦͖̣̣̘͕͎͖̰͍̜̭͔̰̭̤͎̙͕̭̗̝͎̱͔̱͇̒̀̾̑͆͛͊̎͒̍͐͌̋͛̈̀̅͛̊̋́̇͆̂͒̃̓͌͊̐̅̄̊̇́͌̃͌̓̋͊̂́̈́̀͂̿̽̏̀̂̇͐͂̐̑̃̇̈́̀̍́̏́́́́̀͗͗́͐̃͋̓̊͛͐̑́͌͋̇̉̉̊̔̒̽̈́̀̓̈͑͂́̐͑̎͌̿̇̈́̃̈͒̓̈́̅̓̇̀̓͊́̀͋̍̄̅͒͌̎́̇̍͂̓́̊͊̑͑̃̈̍͛̇̓̑̽͛̄͑͆̀͛̒̇̐̈́̄̇̔͆́̃̋̃͋̓͊̎̓̂͋͌̏̍͂̈́̋͆̃̃̂́̓̿̌͐͒́̈́̿̈͊̄̎͘͘͘̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅ"

Darkness and yellow swirls around her as she cackles, a distorted cackle accompanying the more human-like ones.

"I.
Am.
Foreigner.
I ask of you.
Are you...
... my Master?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back