• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Eldritch Code - Echoes of a Dissonant Elegy [CLOSED]

LostHaven

Error 404: Heaven not found.
Roleplay Type(s)
Fate/Eldritch Code
- Echoes of a Dissonant Elegy -

Say, ever get the feeling of Deja Vu?

That perplexing sensation as you open the pages of this brand new fairy-tale? That tingling, yet uncanny sense that you had stood at this exact point before? That you have watched the very events inscribed within these fantastical pages unfold once before? Perhaps, we had met once before. Somehow, I seem to recognize these faces - ah, you know what they say; that history always repeats. Perhaps, all of this has happened once before? Are we, perhaps, trapped in some perpetual cycle of death and reincarnation, hopeless as the course of destiny continues to terminate at one specific point?

No matter what the explanation is, I implore you; come to your senses and wake up.

Hah~ I jest.

Now, forgive me - I seem to have drifted off topic. Where was I? Ah, yes.

Come now, you Children of Fate! I welcome thee as the final chapter dawns upon this long and winded, terrible yet fantastically whimsical fairy tale - Destiny's Magnum Opus, - an epic tale of blood and steel, of encroaching despair and of undying hope! Welcome, to Fate's conclusion. I am the Great Overseer of this False Holy Grail War - Ruler, and I welcome thee, you magi drawn by the fickle ropes of Fate, and you heroic spirits of an era long past their prime, to the story's conclusion; to this final, sixth, false Holy Grail War!

False?

Why of course, the Greater Grail was dismantled six decades ago, lest its terrible powers fall into the palm of evil! A noble sacrifice - and yet, reckless mortals will always carve a path and unearth calamity! Leering eyes and meddling hands will always find way to create disaster unchained, and magi, blinded by power and pursuit of truth have sought to refabricate the Grail, and once again have set loose this ritual slaughter upon the world - a small price to pay for attainment of ultimate power, is it not?

Sadly, this world is not so simple, and there exists no perfect ending. When the Grail was given form once more, a great evil saw this as an opportunity and has long festered within the construct, awaiting its eventual birth unto your fragile, material world. It's name is Beast VI of Calamity, he who bears the sin of Dissonance, Nyarlathotep. Unfortunately, it has known of my presence for far too long.

This is where you will come into play unto this chessboard.

Shielder, Avenger, Alter-Ego, Gatekeeper, Saver, Gunner and Foreigner.

You seven of the Extra-Classes, unbound by the Grail's laws, and you valiant magi; will you join me in this noble cause?

Come hither; Let us write the final pages of this twisted play, and bring its final act to its grand resolution.

1616496792165.png
EVERY TIME.

EVERY.

FUCKING.

TIME.

I tell myself it'll be the last time, and each time, I lie. Who do I even lie to? Who do I bring upon the cruelty of false comfort but myself? Why do I do this? To what end do I claw and crawl toward, but a neverending road of madness and despair? This nonsensical road twists and turns, bends and breaks, collapsing in unto itself and ultimately, I find myself once again standing at its beginning.

Tell me.

Am I simply a masochist?

Do I do this simply for the twisted pleasure derived from indescribable agony?

Or am I gone mad?

Did I perhaps, gaze too deep into the abyss, and see its visage?

I once said to a man that I tread upon the edge of sanity; one misstep and I plunge into that bottomless crevasse below. Thinking back on it, perhaps I have long fallen. Perhaps my sickly and ill mind has long deteriorated beyond salvation, and I am merely clinging, hopelessly to those last, tiny vestiges of sanity that I still possess, and clutching desperately to these vestiges of my former self?

Wait, mirrors can't talk, can they?

No?

Oh..

shit-

I'm tired.

I'm so tired that I cannot even be fucked to explain. Hence, I challenge you to read the introduction and piece together this horrid tapestry of nonsensery yourself. Unless your brain is dysfunctional to the point that you are physically unable to comprehend the English language despite being on a roleplaying site that uses English as its primary language.

This RP takes place in Italy. The year is like, idk, 2065, make do with that info what you will.

This has to be like, my eleventh Fate RP, and each one has worn down at my sanity, eating away at it, and I have long grown weary. I don't even know why I made this. I literally have 3 exams tomorrow.

I'll tolerate no more than 5 monkeys. The remainder of the cast will be filled with NPCs puppeteered by none other but yours truly.

And the people I hate a little less than the rest take priority when it comes to murdering each other for spots. So get your asses in here, you fucks, my patience is limited and long depleted.

Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne (make WEISS again and you will- ahem, you won't.) Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (and you, no dragon half-child bullshit and CERTAINLY NO FALSE NOBLE PHANTASMS GRANTED BY A SERVANT FROM ANOTHER RP THAT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THIS RP AND DEFINITELY NO ISEKAI'ING OR I'LL FUCKING FIND YOU AND I WILL
[DATA REDACTED])and whoever the fuck else idk idc I'm going to sleep my stupid head hurts like a bitch.

P.S. fuck me the necessity of 'tags' from a specific bloody list is annoying.

P.S.S. If I end up in a padded room with a straitjacket, Aelia, I blame you, regardless of how much of a role you actually played in my madness,

P.S.S.S. For people who don't know my spedass self, just don't expect this to last more than 4, pain-wracked pages.

P.S.S.S.S. And if you decide to join this bandwagon of mental abuse, I welcome you with open arms as my brothers and sisters. Before I inevitably sacrifice you all to the Gacha Devil.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back