Fate/Cross

Orihara said:
A command seal will prevent that
Normally yes but one of my character abilities says "Power: roll 3 dice and add together

Side effect:+3 attack roll, +0.5dmg if hit, and must roll sanity dice(rolling 1 or 2 causes you to attack allies), can no longer use any other noble phantasm.*" That's all I meant.

Bills352 said:
Normally yes but one of my character abilities says "Power: roll 3 dice and add together
Side effect:+3 attack roll, +0.5dmg if hit, and must roll sanity dice(rolling 1 or 2 causes you to attack allies), can no longer use any other noble phantasm.*" That's all I meant.
A command seal can prevent u from attacking your master^^. Only 3 times tho, and if Orihara has to use all three, the contract is broken.

The sanity dice is only rolled when Berserker tries to attack while on mad enhancement and only lasts so long as he's in battle.

You guys don't really need to worry about the dice rolling aspect since I do all the dice rolling. Just have fun rping. I'll only roll dices when there's an actual confrontation where one char tries to do something to the other.

I can't wait to play with bazaka anyway. Also I'm pretty sure a command seal can have lasting effects, such as Rin commanding Archer to obey everything she says

Orihara said:
I can't wait to play with bazaka anyway. Also I'm pretty sure a command seal can have lasting effects, such as Rin commanding Archer to obey everything she says
I don't think that command worked either lol. Archer intentionally coming late to stuff, keeping secrets about himself by telling semi truths, and flat out trolling Rin later on all indicate that the command seal didn't do much l.

vlgwlf said:
@Proxy Hope Saber is satisfied with his Master.
Of course, but Sharur doesn't have any magic buffs sadly though he does have durability buffs.

Orihara said:
That's the spirit^^ With all his +1 attack rolls buffs berserker is the strongest offensive class.

Command seals that try to give lasting commands aren't as effective. However, if u do give Berserker such a command I can change his sanity dice so only rolling 1 causes him to attack his allies.

Proxy said:
I don't think that command worked either lol. Archer intentionally coming late to stuff, keeping secrets about himself by telling semi truths, and flat out trolling Rin later on all indicate that the command seal didn't do much l.

Of course, but Sharur doesn't have any magic buffs sadly though he does have durability buffs.
Defensive buff when trying to protect master. So if you rp him doing something clever to protect his master it has a greater chance of succeeding. Sharur seems to be more the intelligent Servant from what I read of ur cs^^

QuirkyAngel said:
That's the spirit^^ With all his +1 attack rolls buffs berserker is the strongest offensive class.
Command seals that try to give lasting commands aren't as effective. However, if u do give Berserker such a command I can change his sanity dice so only rolling 1 causes him to attack his allies.

Defensive buff when trying to protect master. So if you rp him doing something clever to protect his master it has a greater chance of succeeding. Sharur seems to be more the intelligent Servant from what I read of ur cs^^
Knowing my luck 1's will be all that roll.

Bills352 said:
Knowing my luck 1's will be all that roll.
You'll need to roll 1 twice on a sanity to actually kill ur master(since each attack is 1dmg) and that's assuming Orihara's char doesn't respond with another command seal to prevent u from attacking.

I won't worry about it right now. It'll mess with the fourth wall if I make any more of a big deal about it.

QuirkyAngel said:
You'll need to roll 1 twice on a sanity to actually kill ur master(since each attack is 1dmg) and that's assuming Orihara's char doesn't respond with another command seal to prevent u from attacking.
Well that's good to know.

My goal in this rp is to make it possible for every servant to win the war while keeping as much to the cs of each character as possible(without being too rigged).

But I honestly have no idea how effective the battle system will be. Especially with 14 ppl in a post order. This is just a test run to see if this type of rp can survive and prosper.

I'm sure it will do great. A lot of rp's I've done didn't last very long because they weren't too well prepared. But with some effort a good rp can be easily recognized and carried to the end. This one rp I was in spanded five whole threads of 100 pages each.

Sayuri Tokage] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11212-justicesword/ said:
@JusticeSword[/URL] Are you displeased with Sazael? ;-;
No. I deem Sazael worthy of being my Master :D

Congrats! *claps enthusiastically*

Proxy said:
Not to worry. The Conways, much like the Tohsakas, belive that a Mage should also be as profficient in their physical abilites as they are in their magical ones; so you won't be hearing him complain.

[QUOTE="Iris 8th]I'm filling the sheet now, please wait a bit. And sorry for being late >.<

[/QUOTE]
Hey, at least you're here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back