• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke

Nah, he can have it. Tried to come up with something, but got zero on my part. If it was another servant, I'd have probably done it xD

This sounds interesting, but I hesitate to say that I'll join because I'm not exactly too sure what this is.

The archer class is really made up of archers.

hwrmz7a8vlg01.png

Not at the moment, no. I can keep you posted on any openings if you'd like though.

I could keep you updated on anything that comes up if you'd like. Never know who might suddenly get busy and the like.

Thanks. I'll be placing my bets on which Servant-Master pair wins in the meantime.

Heck why not have a glitch and make everyone in this Grail War an archer. lol
Much better to glitch it so everyone is an Assassin, and have it so killing Masters is not permitted. It would be the more intense game of hide and seek you ever did see. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back