• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Bad Joke

RP THREAD HERE: Fate/Bad Joke

A Grail War. Set in the streets of London and under the watchful gaze of the Clock Tower itself. One that had learned from the mistakes of the Fuyuki Grail Wars, that would be executed to the letter and finally play the gateway to the ambitions of the Mage's Association. Headed by a trusted Overseer, and played out by the Tower's finest students. A ritual that was a war in name only.

But...

Night turns to day, only hours remain before the war begins. Then, eight bodies are discovered. The Overseer is dead at his altar, the Masters lifeless in their homes, and the Lesser Grail has vanished without a trace. Meanwhile, a poorly dressed man patiently awaits his guests for the day, seven strangers awake with a queer tattoo upon their hand, a gift lays beside each of their beds, and London goes about its daily business without a care in the world.

"Hey, you've been selected for the seasonal 'Holy Grail War', a riveting contest for all your heart's desires. Inside, you'll find a gift, easy instructions, a train ticket, and a marked map. Hop to it!"

MASTERS:
- Mion Mion
- Lucem Lucem
- SCSaya06 SCSaya06
- ChazGhost ChazGhost
- BearBearBear BearBearBear
- Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
- Rantos Rantos

SERVANTS:
SABER - Xel Xel
ARCHER - theunderwolf theunderwolf
LANCER - simj26 simj26
RIDER - Iskandar Iskandar
CASTER - QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
ASSASSIN - Misuteeku Misuteeku
BERSERKER - Girouette Girouette

Last edited:
I would like to join as a servant. My preferred class is caster, followed by archer and lancer. I would rather not get a saber class and assassin is my second least favorite, with rider being the third least favorite.

I'm in pleb.

I also call rider

Also, I'm totally calling Saber and Master, too.

Last edited:
Also can I get an invite back to the discord? I think I must have accidentally left when I was cutting down my servers ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back