• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fat Gandalf's Bar & Lounge (OOC chat) - Chapter Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris is around 10-12 feet tall and about that long too. Her wingspan is some 20 feet. Being an insectoid, she's incredibly light.

I didn't know about this rule before I tweaked my sheet. I still remember what I had so I'll go and fix it! Sorry!

You didn't know about it because I had just created it! Don't feel bad and don't listen to any snarky after-comments to this from Psychie - I'm sure she's thinking about something or othe-- Oh, Psychie Psychie ! Hi! Didn't see you there! (Ha ha ha ha!) =)

Psychie Psychie and Kaerri Kaerri Hi! I need a percentile roll for Toph and Elinor. Shall I roll them with the dice you always use?

I rolled 30 for Psychie, 34 for Kaerri (on my new red/blue dice). =)

After reading that last scene, Kaerri sez, "We can deny fatigue... but we cannot resist fatigue!" Hah! Right on target, Beautiful. =)

A couple of quick questions. Since Mario has his hands free, how long does our clocks say we were asleep? Also, from our current altitude, can we get a rough idea of the size of the object underwater? Is my thought that it may be a submersible carrier be possible, or is it too small/large to be one of those? Finally, is there any signal that Mario can detect out there?

I think most of those questions would best be answered in-game, so I'll answer them there after Psychie and Kaerri have posted. Good questions! =)

Fyi, Toph is going to do a full radar sweep of the area, and will back that up with a visual search as she circles the hovering mecha below her.

Psychie Psychie What, precisely, is Toph attempting to do by that? I can imagine, but I want to make 100% certain of your intentions for her.

Thanks! That answers my question. Once Kaerri has posted, I'll post again. =)

Even in the time of reconstruction, there has got to be a ton of radio chatter out there, some civilian (music, CB, stuff like that) and military. Especially with the nukes going off inside a previously undetected Zentraedi ship, the UEDF must be going nuts in getting the alarm out to warn all stations that an attack is possible. Even if it is encrypted, those signals should still be detectable.

O.K. So you're referring to radio signals and not radar signals or other sources of transmissions. Thanks! =)

Yup. Obviously, hard line signals won't be heard, but the rest should still be chattering up a storm.

Whoops! Or did you want me to roll it?

(I almost forgot. This is what I get for being in four games at once.) =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back