• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern FASTER

quesadilla

You met your new friends at the Cars and Coffee last week.

You all raced around (within legal boundaries) all day. Despite the barely legal boundaries you were all still pulled over a couple of times. Yet when night came, you all settled and got drinks at what could be your new favorite bar.

"You guys wanna go have some fun?" One of your friends said before you were all too drunk. Agreeing, you all followed them to an isolated highway, where there was a great lineup of cars. Trash fires, and a hell of a crowd. Loud cars, expensive cars, and...riced cars. You and your new friends raced almost the entire night, and barely got out of a scrap with the police. By the end of the night, you had made considerably more money than you made yesterday with your paycheck.

You were instantly hooked. You continued to torment the streets at night, and eventually you bought your dream car. Now it’s time to race it against the rest of it’s class, make money to further upgrade it; or go to jail doing what you now consider 'love at first sight'.

The roleplay starts off with the group going off to get drinks, as you all planed on doing that same night every week. Next stop: The race.

All around, I’ll be leaving open multiple spots for this roleplay, but if it gets popular enough I’ll open up more spots. You can either be the racer, or have relations with a racer in any way. Boyfriends, girlfriends, family members. It will mix in aspects of romance, drama, and a very criminal undertone (of course, it’s me.) Clearly being based around slice of life; yet with dangerous high speed races.

It's more or less inspired by American street racing in general, and my unnecessary love of cars, yet it's more of a slice of life roleplay, except with something to do during the night.
Street Racing RPs are very rare if not nonexistent. I wouldn't mind being in one. Though there should be more then just Street Racing, otherwise the story won't have very much flavor.

Street Racing RPs are very rare if not nonexistent. I wouldn't mind being in one. Though there should be more then just Street Racing, otherwise the story won't have very much flavor.
That's what I was thinking. The street racing is a main premise, but it's meant to be more of a slice of life style than anything. As in OCs have relationships, things during the day, and the only time it really comes around is during the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back