• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy's C Team

Genjiomnom

<3 Quillicious' Not So Pretend Girlfriend <3
Fantasy's C Team
The world is full of strife, conflict, and world ending trouble. Luckily, there are many who are strong enough to stop these. From demonic invasions, dragon zombies controlled by necromancers, powerful mad mages and planetary devastation of all sorts. There are heroes of legend that are capable of of taking these on and achieving victory.

We are not those people.

We still have dreams though. We want to save the princess and defeat the dragon. We want our names sung in song for centuries to come. We want world peace. We want to protect others. We're a group of misfits just trying to do some good in the world.

• Hi there. I'm Genjiomnom, and I'll be your Game Master for this story :)

So this will be a parody styled story. We'll control characters who struggle to even do their jobs. Like a dyslexic mage who can't read properly from their spellbook, casting random spells by accident and such. Possibly a monk with arthritis. A midget archer with a longbow. Whatever you can think of, so long as there is a flaw/disability that just doesn't work for whatever class they are :) Don't make anything too debilitating that the party becomes stagnant though D:

We meet with the goal of forming a party. We may have different personalities, but our goals all align. We all want to be heroes and help people.

We'll travel throughout the land to accomplish our goals. We'll help farmers fend off bandits, we'll solve puzzles in caves, and even slay dragons and save princesses. At least we'll try.

This is a high fantasy world. So various races and magic are commonplace. It is a dangerous world, so your characters need some capacity of fighting ability.

I'm looking for a max of five people. Obvious site rules are obvious.

Please be literate. No broken English please D: Perfect spelling aren't required, mistakes happen, but if I have trouble keeping up with what you're saying, then it won't work out, sorry :(

Be able to post multiple descriptive paragraph responses consistently. Occasional single paragraphs are acceptable, but single sentence responses won't be allowed :( I'm a friendly person, I promise :) I get confused easily, so don't be offended if I ask for things to be clarified >.<

There will be a very loose posting order. During conversations, totally fine to post ahead to finish the conversation. During things like combat though, please let everyone post before posting again, to avoid members from being left behind :)

Eh, I guess that's about it? Common sense and courtesies of course, and all that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back