Idea [Fantasy Warrior Cats]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Heya, Noivian here. DemonKitten DemonKitten has been bugging me about this, and I kinda got myself sucked into the idea, but basically I'm gonna be throwing together a Warrior Cats rp with fantastic twists. This'll include powers, mutations, prophecies, battles... all the goodies of the Fantasy section in a semi-comprehensible world based off Erin Hunter's Warriors series.

Click about - you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:
Navam Navam StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Damafaud Damafaud DemonKitten DemonKitten

I added some things and changed some things... look again and tell me what you think.

+ Added lore regarding clan deities
+ Added information about predators and prey in the territories
+ Added clan lore surrounding clan origins
- Reduced the amount of tails a Fireclan leader has

Navam Navam StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Damafaud Damafaud DemonKitten DemonKitten

I added some things and changed some things... look again and tell me what you think.

+ Added lore regarding clan deities
+ Added information about predators and prey in the territories
+ Added clan lore surrounding clan origins
- Reduced the amount of tails a Fireclan leader has
Interesting indeed, do the deities have any real effect upon the cats like starclan does or are they just... there?

Interesting indeed, do the deities have any real effect upon the cats like starclan does or are they just... there?

The deities play an integral part of the clans' daily lives, albeit they're not as... vocal as Starclan. The deities are honored every day, as keeping on the deities' good side will keep the clan strong, power-wise. Starclan is specific to the clans, whereas the deities have a much larger sphere of influence, though how much they can really influence the clans is limited. So where Starclan can't influence, say, the wild foxes in the fields, Tenko can. All foxes look up to Tenko, whether full fox or part cat. The deities have more to do, but a lot more power to do it with. Starclan has meager power, but they can spend it all on the clans (hence how the canon prophecy of the three happened, and why it takes nine Starclan cats to give one leader nine lives), thus making the deities and Starclan more or less equals within the clan.

Deities have to pick and choose their battles, and more often than not, they don't really choose the clans. Which is why it's a big deal to be a deity's chosen one. It was briefly mentioned in the paragraph pertaining to Tenko, but all deities can pick chosen from all of their followers to assist the chosen's group in times of need. It's rare, and hasn't happened with the clans as of yet. The plot this rp will eventually follow will pertain to eight chosen, two from each clan, to lead the clans in a fight against rising darkness. I don't want to give away too much plot-wise, but the deities are gonna be super important, as they're going to be helping the chosen grow in power in time to fight the darkness.

While we've been mentioning Tenko a lot, I'm debating making him a ten-tailed fox and returning leaders to a full nine. The tenth, then, would be reserved for the chosen. Most of my research seems to point to nine being the maximum, however.

The deities play an integral part of the clans' daily lives, albeit they're not as... vocal as Starclan. The deities are honored every day, as keeping on the deities' good side will keep the clan strong, power-wise. Starclan is specific to the clans, whereas the deities have a much larger sphere of influence, though how much they can really influence the clans is limited. So where Starclan can't influence, say, the wild foxes in the fields, Tenko can. All foxes look up to Tenko, whether full fox or part cat. The deities have more to do, but a lot more power to do it with. Starclan has meager power, but they can spend it all on the clans (hence how the canon prophecy of the three happened, and why it takes nine Starclan cats to give one leader nine lives), thus making the deities and Starclan more or less equals within the clan.

Deities have to pick and choose their battles, and more often than not, they don't really choose the clans. Which is why it's a big deal to be a deity's chosen one. It was briefly mentioned in the paragraph pertaining to Tenko, but all deities can pick chosen from all of their followers to assist the chosen's group in times of need. It's rare, and hasn't happened with the clans as of yet. The plot this rp will eventually follow will pertain to eight chosen, two from each clan, to lead the clans in a fight against rising darkness. I don't want to give away too much plot-wise, but the deities are gonna be super important, as they're going to be helping the chosen grow in power in time to fight the darkness.

While we've been mentioning Tenko a lot, I'm debating making him a ten-tailed fox and returning leaders to a full nine. The tenth, then, would be reserved for the chosen. Most of my research seems to point to nine being the maximum, however.
Ah, that makes sense. (and me exited x3)

I can imagine a cat waking up with an extra tail and being all "uh...guys are you seeing this too..." xD

Ah, that makes sense. (and me exited x3)

I can imagine a cat waking up with an extra tail and being all "uh...guys are you seeing this too..." xD

XD while it's a nice thought, they would have to go through more trials to gain more tails, instead of just waking up with them. Instead, they'd probably receive a dream telling them to go through more trials.

XD while it's a nice thought, they would have to go through more trials to gain more tails, instead of just waking up with them. Instead, they'd probably receive a dream telling them to go through more trials.
Oh i figured they would, just a thought xD

I would have loved to join this, as it is a very interesting concept, though sadly I don't believe you're going to do this?

If you should ever gain the inspiration to do this again, I would help you.

:D

Also it's nice seeing you again Noivian Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back