• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy RP?

Hi,

I'm looking for some people to do a fantasy RP with. I don't really have a plot yet; I only know that it'll involve vampires and magic. Maybe we could make up something together?

I won't really care about the lenghth of posts either, as long as you'll give me something I can work with, I'll be fine.

hello there! you mentioned vampires, so are you interested in a vampire/magic centric, or would they just be elements that are included in this particular fantasy universe?

Hey. It sounds good till now. I need to ask: do you want it to be fantasy on a more medieval set or a real time one? Should it be more focussed on interaction or getting stuff done, maybe fighting or something? Relating to your answer, I'll go on giving suggestions or asking questions.

@Ami the breadling I forgot to mention that for my chars, I need some technology (esp. medical device), so it could either be steampunk (ya know, back in time, but with some modern technology) or real time. About the interaction/getting stuff done... a mixture between both would be great. Like with some passages focused on interaction and some focused on getting things done.

@Kloverdesu Would you be in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back