• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fantasy Roleplay Creation

Should there be a leveling system?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

• Yes, but not what you think by leveling!

• Total voters

DarthCaesar

NEEEEW YOAAAARK!
Hello! I am thinking about creating a fantasy roleplay and want to know if a) anyone wants to be in it and b) if anyone wants to help create it, like suggest races, abilities, systems, locations, lore, that sort of thing!

So here is my list of playable races so far. The ones with * are definitely going to be in.

*Silver Elf

*Forest Elf

*Dwarf

*Mountain Man (Human subtype)

Dark Elves

Dragons

Desertmen (human subtype)

Ice Elf

*Orc

Troll

Eaglemen

Roc

Webbed Ones

[QUOTE="Lorfroc Draman]So here is my list of playable races so far. The ones with * are definitely going to be in.
*Silver Elf

*Forest Elf

*Dwarf

*Mountain Man (Human subtype)

Dark Elves

Dragons

Desertmen (human subtype)

Ice Elf

*Orc

Troll

Eaglemen

Roc

Webbed Ones

[/QUOTE]
Hey there! This is the Fandom Interest Check, so if you're looking for a fantasy centric audience, that is the place to go!

Lorfroc Draman]Fandom interest check? [/QUOTE] Yep! Fandom Interest Check is for things that are based off of a form of media or entertainment that already exists. You may be looking for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/forums/fantasy-interest-checks.1746/ said:
Fantasy Interest Checks[/URL]

Your thread would have a better chance of getting the fantasy centric attention that it needs there. :3c

Even thought this is in the wrong thread, I'm still interested. I'd like to join/help create the RP if you'd like.

So I was thinking that the continent, named Forar, the RP takes place on will be pretty much circular, for the sake of convience for the areas I've designed. There will be a huge outer circle of wilds on the edge of the continent, conviently called The Wilds. This is where anything without it's own country lives, such as wild Orcs, or trolls, or giants, or webbed ones, since the ocean counts as part of the Wilds.In the very center of the continent, there will be a small country called Huvelar, or Elf-Place-Summer, in the common elf language. The elves live there, along with the dwarves. All the elves have one common language, but each elf species also has its own, individual language. There are four kingdoms between Huvelar and the Wilds. To the north, there is Vordia, home to the Mountain Men and the Eaglemen. To the northeast lies Orcijelm, home of the more civilized Orcs. To south, you will find Hodesdyr, a large desert, home to the Desertmen and the Rocs, who are giant birds. And finally, if you look to the west, you will find Dovhezamki, the home of the Dragons.

I am looking for names of cities and stuff, you know, things like that, along with government designs and king names (if that country is ruled by a king), and so on.

OK, so I just decided to put something into this that I have been thinking about. It's called Focuses. Your focuses kind-of determine who you are and what you're good at. You get two primary Focuses and two secondary Focuses. Here's my example of what mine will probably be.

Focus 1 Primary: Mage

Focus 1 Secondary: Collector

Focus 2 Primary: Business

Focus 2 Secondary: Scholar

So this would mean I am a powerful mage, with a huge and wealthy business, and I collect rare things and like to learn. Your primaries are stronger then your secondaries, though. A primary business is bigger than a secondary business. And if you chose all four to be business, you would probably have the largest business in Forar.

Cronix said:
Even thought this is in the wrong thread, I'm still interested. I'd like to join/help create the RP if you'd like.
Sure! I'll just put the actual thread in the Fantasy RP section.

Ok so here are rulers.

Huvelar: Empress Ordiana I

Vordia: High King Brodon III

Orcijelm: Lord-Clan-Barbarian Crouton

Hodesdyr: Lord-Rajakan Gordonat XIX

Dovhezamki: Strong-Claw-Fire-World-Burn

Great Ocean: Currentmaster Swooton

Users who are viewing this thread

Back