• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Roleplay - As Gods

Welling29

This roleplay focuses on a wholly unique concept, so please bear with me during this post as I explain a few things.

As Gods is a roleplay that centers around playing as godly beings who rule and create their own worlds. These gods can exert certain aspects and be worshipped as such by their mortal beings. Lesser gods can also commune and create tribes or pantheons of gods that all share the rule and worship of a world or even multiple worlds. Gods are made of energies, and depending on the worship they receive they will grow in power and these energies. Gods can also destroy other gods or worlds and absorb the energies thereof in order to gain power all at once.

These gods are kept in line by the Council of the High Ones, gods of almost limitless power who are also the eldest. Challenging these holy beings is almost akin to suicide due to their sheer power. They collect power from their own worlds, finalize and create contracts between lesser gods, and are the lawgivers of this multiversal setting.

Maegor is a relatively new lesser god of war who has grown in power almost exponentially due to his will to conquest, staying just in line with the Council's rules in order to not bring punishment, but still being a thorn in their side. He has also started a tribe of lesser gods wholly loyal to him and his cause. Maegor's personality and views will be expressed more during the roleplay itself, as I believe it is best to let character development and stories are best told naturally.

You can choose to expand on this concept more, and create a new god, a demigod, a god of Maegor's tribe, or even a blatant rival. I am always open to talking more about the idea and creating a new idea as we discuss it. I am extremely open and always enjoy meeting new and interesting roleplay partners. Feel free to message me with any questions or if you'd like to discuss it further.

This roleplay focuses on a wholly unique concept, so please bear with me during this post as I explain a few things.

As Gods is a roleplay that centers around playing as godly beings who rule and create their own worlds. These gods can exert certain aspects and be worshipped as such by their mortal beings. Lesser gods can also commune and create tribes or pantheons of gods that all share the rule and worship of a world or even multiple worlds. Gods are made of energies, and depending on the worship they receive they will grow in power and these energies. Gods can also destroy other gods or worlds and absorb the energies thereof in order to gain power all at once.

These gods are kept in line by the Council of the High Ones, gods of almost limitless power who are also the eldest. Challenging these holy beings is almost akin to suicide due to their sheer power. They collect power from their own worlds, finalize and create contracts between lesser gods, and are the lawgivers of this multiversal setting.

Maegor is a relatively new lesser god of war who has grown in power almost exponentially due to his will to conquest, staying just in line with the Council's rules in order to not bring punishment, but still being a thorn in their side. He has also started a tribe of lesser gods wholly loyal to him and his cause. Maegor's personality and views will be expressed more during the roleplay itself, as I believe it is best to let character development and stories are best told naturally.

You can choose to expand on this concept more, and create a new god, a demigod, a god of Maegor's tribe, or even a blatant rival. I am always open to talking more about the idea and creating a new idea as we discuss it. I am extremely open and always enjoy meeting new and interesting roleplay partners. Feel free to message me with any questions or if you'd like to discuss it further.
Sounds pretty interesting. PM me?

Interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back