• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plot (Casual/Detailed)

Les

2 suave 4 u
C1 is a new recruit in a small group of wizards and mediums. Their groups job is to protect both the spirit world and the mortal world, and make sure the two worlds never seep into one another. Up until lately things have been going accordingly, but now things are starting to get a bit odd.

More and more spirits and demons have been leaking in the mortal world. The mediums get confused and cloudy when they try to speak with spirits on the other side, and all entities that cross over are feral and deranged. Lately they've been looking into the possible causes, but to no avail.

Now C1 has been sent out on an assignment to see if they can find anything out about this 'leak' and in the process destroy all of the dangerous spirits that have crossed over. Eventually C1 finds a town that has been obliterated by feral spirits, and everyone is dead except for one person.

C2 is a survivor of the attack, and upon being saved by C1 is very grateful. Feeling a sense of debt, C2 agrees to help C1 in their quest to figure out what is happening, and why.

But C2 might not be quite what they seem...

-----

The truth is that the spirit world has been overtaken by demons, following under one dark entity. Balance has been lost, and in doing so many of the spirits have been corrupted by the darkness and cast down to earth.

C2 is actually a spirit, one of the more powerful spirits of the spirit world, and one that the people commonly know as the 'Spirit of Balance'. It has been cast down by the demons, and left to rot in the mortal world. A final insult to all original spirits.

They told the townspeople of their true origin, and in return the town was destroyed by demons. Now they know better, and have decided to keep their origins a secret to protect themselves and everyone around them.

The story could go in many different directions, and I don't have any solid ideas beyond this setting/beginning. Though I am willing to brainstorm a bit, if you're not one to create things on the spot.

I am willing to play C1 or C2, (though I do have a small preference for C2).

I will only roleplay in paragraph-format, and don't like one-or-two liners. I will also only roleplay on forum, and not by PM or any other means.

This sounds very interesting, if you'd like to rp with me. Feel free to message me so we can talk more. @Les

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back