• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“I thought you already did that!” Razor shouts, “and do you really think I care if you are some kind of creature? If I was intimidated by that kind of stuff, I would have been dead a long time ago...”

Last edited:
“I’m human never said I wasn’t, but the next time you use your fancy ass metal to hurt me I’ll hurt you” crow sits on his bed “you can stop listening now

“Actually... no I can’t. I can’t turn it off. It sucks.”

Onyx worriedly looks at Razor, “dad... you’re talking to yourself again...”

Yuki floats right side up, “you..?”

“And what was that?” Yuki asked

Razor attempts to ignore Crow

Onyx stares worriedly at razor

“Hey onyx, can you please get the urn from my room?”

“Um... sure...”, onyx walks off to the boathouse.

“Because I think it’s time this world actually got help from their gods and if I kill them all I’ll become a god my self and will rule over everything and smite thou who oppose me”

Crow laid in his bed “I hate my life right now”

“I don’t think that how it works, Jack...”, Yuki looks at him puzzled, “it’s something you have to either earn from a REALLY good deed, or get given as a gift.”

“Yeah... I’m pretty sure...”

Razor remembers the ingredients and puts them all in a bottle, “I’m leaving for a little bit Everyone.”

“What? Why? You just got back”, Onyx was on the verge of panicking

“It’s alright, I’ll be back.”

The bottle glowed a light blue and the lights that floated around previously has all now vanished becoming a blue fluid inside the bottle. Now all razor had left to do was drop it into the water above Atlantis and he would be done with his part. After that he would have to wait and let Eros' soul do the rest of the work in reviving Eros. It would be a fairly easy task and the effort of finding Atlantis would be worth it in the end as razor would soon get his greatest wish granted.

Yuki stayed silent for a couple seconds, “would you be killing the demons as well? Because they also have unbelievable power and will ultimately take over if you do that.”

Razor stockpiled a lot of food and got into a small boat on the sid of the ship, “see ya”, he lowers the boat and starts sailing towards the guides direction.

“But I don’t know where Ebony went!”, Onyx was panicked and Razor didn’t seem to be paying attention at the time

“Well... a few reasons...”, Yuki hesitates, “For starters, that would mean fighting your dad... and also...”, she stops for a few seconds, “technically the reason I’m alive is through demonic power...”, she looks down “ugh...”

“My father Cthulhu is not a demon or a god he’s is his own entity that has his own powers and I will not have anything happen to you”

Last edited:
“Oh... but what if you find out that one of your friends is a god?”, Yuki looks up at him, “Like, I know this sounds ridiculous, but Have you seen some of the stuff that Abigor does out of nowhere..? It really makes me wonder”, she clutches her head, “and it gives me this weird headache whenever I think about it... and I have a weird stomach ache...”

Jack quickly looks around and sees no one “yuki there is something you must know about abigor, I think it’s time I tell you”

Luckily for razor it surprisingly wouldn't take too long to find the intended location. The ship having been sailing for a while anyways and the entrance Atlantis liked to move around.

Yuki got a look of fear on her face, “You two haven’t been doing butt stuff, have you?”

Razor sees some lights glowing from underwater, “Is that a freaking rave?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back