• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“It was just some annoying thing that a lot of browsers do for absolutely no reason. I turned it off for you.”, he waits for the screen to load, it doesn’t take long.

“You see the screen how it is now, that box at the top?”, onyx moves the mouse over the search tab, “what you you want to look at. It could be anything.”

“So long as it isn’t too specific I guess”, onyx scratches his head, realizes what he’s doing, then stops.

“Well, there is this musical, but I have a strange feeling that you would enjoy it for some reason.”, he clicks on images

A lot of pictures of cats are on the screen, and a badly drawn picture of a girl with cat ears

“Imma leave you to this”, onyx steps away from the computer, “if anything says you won something, it’s definitely a lie. Anyone who asks for money should not be trusted, and don’t click on random strings of text that are a different color if you didn’t seek them out.”

“Because I know if I stay, I will cringe hard.”, Onyx looks at the door, “can you open this for me? I have no idea how you did it before and I don’t wanna have to drill a hole through it”

MacToff walks around with Hailey looking for other crew members. They eventually run into Yuki and Ebony. "Evening"

Onyx focus’s for a second “I left my sister near a puddle of blood. Also, my dad is back. It seems like he brought someone else with him... their shape is... They almost look like”, his eyes grow wide, “Dom?”

“Oh, I’m fine. Apparently I’m a babysitter. If I come in contact with her skin, she will be in extreme pain. Please hold her”. She extends her arms to hold out Ebony.

(I’m in control of Eros apparently)

Eros looks to Razor questioningly. Eros still didn’t know fully who he is, but Razor seemed to really care about him, “I don’t know, I feel normal.”, she looked away, “I don’t know what to say... It doesn’t feel like any time passed, yet I remember nothing. It is almost as if I have been reborn...”

Jack gets up and goes to the door “please never say that word again, it’s just weird” jack opens the door

Hailey takes ebony and holds her

Yuki smiles, “Thank you!”

Ebony tries to grab Hailey’s nose

Onyx runs out of the room and starts sprinting to the deck.

“That sounds plausible”, Razor stares intently at Eros’ many features.

Ebony smiles and laughs, grabbing harder.

Onyx checks to see if it really is her one more time. He sees her shape, but still wants to see her with his own eyes.

Eros looks around, “So um... are you just going to keep staring at me? Or do you want to introduce me to the people on the ship? Since it’s so big, I imagine there are a lot of crew members.”

Razor scratches the back of his head, “Oh... Right. We do have a lot of crew mates, but most of them tend to isolate themselves while they do their own thing. I know were a lot of guys that used to just keep it functional, but I think it’s mainly computer operated now. Also, I have a feeling that most of them were eaten by Abigor at some point, but I could be wrong.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back