• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Onyx looks at Jack confused, “no... it’s a thing you look at that has words and pictures on it.”

Yuki nods gently, she bites down on Jack’s arm; wincing at the sound the flesh makes as it rips. The only thing that keeps her doing this is the knowledge that it won’t cause permanent damage to him and how the injury won’t last very long. Where she does feel guilt for Jack’s pain, she knows what the baby needs, and she must provide. The process takes roughly 15 minutes, and by the time that she is finished, Jack’s arm is clean of skin and muscle and he seems to be bleeding out again, “I’m finished”, she looked to his face and could see the extreme pain in his eyes even though he tried to mask it like always, “Are you okay?”, she asked even in knowing that it couldn’t have been possible in his current state. She wasn’t certain if his arm had ever even felt such brutality before.

N Nonexisting

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think you have anything that can bring it up. You don’t have something like a computer, do you?”

“Oh I have lots of computers for guiding missles to stuff I want to blow up and one with a weird icon on it that confuses me” jack said

Jack walks up to a heavy titanium door and presses a button on the side of it. Then a fingerprint scanner pops out right next to it. Jack scans his thumb and the door unlocks and he holds the door open for onyx to walk in

Onyx walks into the door

Yuki notices Ebony and starts to freak out. She picks her up, “what have we told you about rolling around in blood?”

Ebony just smiles and giggles

Onyx looks at the computer, “That is very large... how long have you been on this ship?”

An electronic voice emerges from some speakers, “will do.”, the computer switches on with air horns Blairing a tune while a logo appears on screen

“Oh my...”, onyx looks to the desktop to see files cluttering the entire desktop, “how do you even navigate this stuff?”

“Whoever he is, he isn’t very efficient...”, onyx sighs. An image of a middle finger shows up on screen then quickly disappears, “wow...”, onyx notices what looks like a browser icon that is isolated from the other files, “that looks like it could be it.”

“What?”, onyx opens the browse. A text box pops up.
829E6F8F-A33F-443B-A7F9-85AB9B824257.png
“Oh... that...”, he clicks the box to turn off the check and presses no, “you won’t have to deal with that anymore.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back