• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cat "wow, you took that easier than I thought," she scratched the back of her head "I put elk blood and pot in it"

"Oh, do you know how long it affect on Jack? Do you have any antidote?" Jessica is so worried for Jack that she panic a little.

"Ok...Jack, that's enough for that pancakes...it's time for you to go to bed..." Jessica talk to Jack as she slowly sit him up. "Cat, will you help me out?"

Cat "what, I just told you that Jack is my dad, Weren't you paying attention?" Cat lift's jack up to his feet and begins to help walk him to his room.

Cat "Yah" she pulled a picture of her mother out from her pocket with her free hand and hand's it to her.
jrpg-heroine-thief.png

Attachments

• Worior Maid Dequiped.png
    Worior Maid Dequiped.png
    874.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Jessica take the look at the pictures as she looked at it. "No way...." She feel her heart hurt as they almost to Jack room.

"Look for Him....how do you know that Jack is...your father...." Jessica said as she found Jack door and open the door. "Come on, Jack...."

"Jack, Please listen and let get you in bed....." Jessica feel more upset inside it didn't want to show it. " Here we are...now change your clothes, Jack...."

Cat helped her put him in bed, she then gave Jess a picture of her mother and jack together. "they use to travel around the world together" she outlined a strand of dna in the air with her fingers then bowed her head, as if in prair.

Jessica is looking at the picture again as she can't believe it. ".....He never age....a same handsome face....."

Cat "that was taken two years before I was born," she looked up from her prair "mommy left his ship before I was born"

Cat put a hand on her shoulder "we should let him rest" she said softly leading Jessica out of the room, "you can talk to him about it when he wakes up"

Jessica follow her out of Jack room and close the door. "I don't know if I can talk to him...." Jessica look at Cat. "Everytime I come looking for him and try talking to him....we never have chance to have some....you know alone time..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back