• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Well, off the ship, I can sense that your crew mate don't like stranger like me on the ship too long....." Musa said as she smiles.

"I am really sorry for bringing up...about your mother....." Musa said as she looked at Cat.

Jessica is writing her dairy in her room. She is signing because she haven't been spending time with Jack.

Musa smiles as she on the dock and ready to leave the ship.

Jessica signs again as she can't take it as she get off her bed, out of her room and headed to Jack room. She stand on his door and knock his door.

"Man, Jack not in his room.....maybe in the kitchen....or a rums room....." Jessica walk away, to go to rums room to look for Jack.

Cat walks into the kitchen and see's jack "what you doing daddy" she said sitting across from him at the table

Jessica open the rums room as she see nobody there. "He not here ether...." She close the door and look somewhere else.

Jessica came inside the kitchen and see Jack and Cat. " Oh, hey Cat....Jack, there you are, I need to talk to you....."

"Oh, about what, Cat? Oh, hang on for minute....Jack, what I want to talk about...is about us.....you know, not spreading time together....."

Jessica look at Jack. "Jack, this is serious talk....I need you to listen....what is the matter with you?" She looked at Cat. "Did you know what going on with him?"

Cat "he ate to many of my special pancakes" she said snickering to herself before becoming serious "I need to tell you, I'm Jack's Daughter." she said looking at Jessica

"You're special pancake? What did you put in the pancakes?" Jessica bend down as she hold on Jack head. She didn't listen to Cat last sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back