• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One-on-One Rp Partner?

Archer14

Deviated septum
Hi, i'm looking for a one-on-one rp partner for a fantasy roleplay. If you like fairies, mermaids, steampunk, magic, and ghouls, well then you and I should get along quite fine.

Let me know if you're interested.

~Archer14

helloo!! i'm really into fantasy rp! I've got a variety of characters available for the topic, so let me know if you'd be interested :3c

katseye said:
helloo!! i'm really into fantasy rp! I've got a variety of characters available for the topic, so let me know if you'd be interested :3c
I'm very interested if you'd like to rp

It's restricted if you're a new member. You need at least 10 posts and 24 hours on your account to become a regular member.

katseye said:
It's restricted if you're a new member. You need at least 10 posts and 24 hours on your account to become a regular member.
Yeah, I just have to wait until the 24 hours is up, but you can message me and then I can message you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back