• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy Magic RP

StarryDreamscape

Unlucky Member
Hi. I’m Joe. Fellow story writer and an avid believer in a fluent storyline. How are you all?
I’ve been looking for a while now for someone who would be willing to not only write an book scaled RP with me, but also help scale the world up to more than just a though- I’m talking a fleshed out world. I’ve had lost of these weird cravings lately, and no RP I’ve done or story I’ve written has even come close to whetting my appetite.

Here’s exactly what I’m looking for:

~A long-term partner.
~A partner who is willing to respond at least twice a day. I understand that people have lives, so I won’t ask for anything more than that but if you want to reply whenever you see one from me...go for it! I love talkin and talking and tal-oh, I’m doing it now, too...hehe...
~A partner who can write at LEAST one paragraph with eligible words. I am not a grammar nazi, but if you use slang or try to shorten things, it sort of takes away the fun. If you’re in a rush but you just want to get that last bit done, I fully understand..please just let me know!
~This RP is open to both guys AND girls. It is NOT strictly romance based. In fact, it doesn’t have to be at all! I am looking particularly for a good story about the WORLD...meaning the characters are just extra if we wanted to involve them in a romance aspect. It would be nice, but it’s not a requirement! I am a guy, who will be playing a guy and other characters. Keep in mind that I write in third person point of view because it makes it easier to distinguish between all of the different characters when I do that-at least, personally, it does to me!

I have a plot set out! However, I am OPEN to different ideas! Let’s create something we can both be proud of!

I think that’s all...oh wait!
I RP primarily on kik and I can here, kik is just easier to get on.
My kik is StarryDreamscape
If you have any questions, you can also email me at
Starfrostshower@gmail.com

Thank you! ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back