• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Idea

Dreamy

The Dork

Dear Friends,

Each of you special lil' creatures are different. And you know what I mean. Some of you call yourselves superior, others call themselves "sick" or "diseased. A few of you may even find yourselves to be worthy of the title "monster". But some of you may simply just accept the difference you have. Maybe you hide, but many others, like myself aren't scared to show this gift.

Everyone copes with themselves differently. I use my own difference to protect people. To go against the morals and ethics set up by society, breaking the social "norms", and by fighting those who deserve to be fought. Many people frown at me for it. Others call me a villain. Some applaud me. Others look away.

Listen long and listen hard, friends. I sent this message to you to let you know that you can do what you want with your gift. Your "difference". Just because you have a genetic mutation or the will to control the elements doesn't make you any less human. You are still human. And humans do what they want with humans. I am just here to tell you to do what you will with it. But expect the consequences to be enforced should you do something others find "wrong". I have to hide from the authorities. Some of you may have to as well. Others will lash out.

Just remember you aren't alone. And that humans will band together to protect the things they love. Humanity. Family. Peace. But they'll also fight for greedy things. Money. Power. Control.

What makes us honestly different from 'them'? Our differences can make us stronger or weaker. Why? Because we have more power than the average person. And this makes us all the more dangerous or all the more helpful.

So wrapping this message up, I'd just like to say good luck out there. Do what you want with your difference. Make a team, meet friends. Rob a bank if you really want. Just remember the consequences. There are always consequences.

Sincerely,

The Programmer

Granted permission by

@Brent to use.

Would anyone be interested in this? If so reply down below.

I would love more insight into the details, but yes, I'm interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back