• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nai chuckled a little when she told him that he looked beat up. That he couldn't deny, but when she hugged him, the bruise on his stomach throbbed and he winced again. "I don't think you should hug until after you heal me. I've took quite a few hits in the stomach..." He said softly as he followed Fricka inside. Taking the seat beside her, he sat down and sighed, placing a hand on his stomach as he waited.
Fricka did release Nai as soon as he winced, and after they sat down, Fricka slowly looked at Nai's stomach
"Alright.. can you lift your shirt up, so I can examine your stomach?" The girl asked softly, her cheeks tinting a bit of pink as she did, her hand resting on Nai's lap.
"I'll see what I can do to ease the pain first"

Greg smiled softly as Ariel poked his cheek, looking back at her as she stood right next to him, close to the ledge. He made his way behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, standing close
"Alright, we jump in together... Three, two, one" At "one" Greg walked with his love off the ledge and into the water, as they began to sink towards the bottom of the pool
The boy let go of his girlfriend, looking at her
"Did you breathe in before we jumped in?" He had to make sure

On the other side, Chler jumped right after her friend, giggling as she did, ending up underwater about 1 meter below the surface. She had to work out trying to swim up, but other than that she made it relatively quickly for her skill level
"Yes, I was... but not much, that's why I've decided to come today, because I wanted to meet you really..." She explained, giggling lightly
"I didn't even ask you this, but... what's your breath-hold record?" Chler asked, holding onto the ledge

• Ariel Reaver •
cf6242dfcae3cb7aaf6027cb737cb27d.jpg

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Practise swimming

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel giggled when he had walked behind her, moving them both closer to the edge. She braced herself as he jumped in taking her with him. After they sank to the bottom of the pool she turned to view Gregory's face. She nodded when he asked had she taken a breath, giving him a thumbs up. She had been super careful with that. Lifting her arm she then tapped her wrist like there was a watch there. This was her asking if he were counting her time for breath holding.

• Yuna Yelil •
tumblr_mwfzgmT41y1qh4eyxo1_500.gif
• More Info •

Mood:
Relaxed

Objective:
Go for a swim

Interacting with:
Chler

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Yuna giggled lightly "Is that so?" She clasped her hands together, a determined look on her face "Well then! It's good you caught be at the right time now isn't it?" She said smiling brightly before she thought about Chler's question "Huh. Well I use spells to breathe when I swim down deep most of the time. Buuut. I'd say my record for ever is about....4 and a half minutes? If I'm not trying hard I can manage 3." She shrugged a little "Seeing as the world record is something like 22 minutes it's not that impressive but I believe that trying to hold my breath of that long is just dangerous" she said with a small nod.

• Ariel Reaver •
cf6242dfcae3cb7aaf6027cb737cb27d.jpg

• More Info •

Mood:
Happy

Objective:
Practise swimming

Interacting with:
Gregory Wadrew

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Ariel giggled when he had walked behind her, moving them both closer to the edge. She braced herself as he jumped in taking her with him. After they sank to the bottom of the pool she turned to view Gregory's face. She nodded when he asked had she taken a breath, giving him a thumbs up. She had been super careful with that. Lifting her arm she then tapped her wrist like there was a watch there. This was her asking if he were counting her time for breath holding.

• Yuna Yelil •
tumblr_mwfzgmT41y1qh4eyxo1_500.gif
• More Info •

Mood:
Relaxed

Objective:
Go for a swim

Interacting with:
Chler

Tags:
Dozeji Dozeji

Yuna giggled lightly "Is that so?" She clasped her hands together, a determined look on her face "Well then! It's good you caught be at the right time now isn't it?" She said smiling brightly before she thought about Chler's question "Huh. Well I use spells to breathe when I swim down deep most of the time. Buuut. I'd say my record for ever is about....4 and a half minutes? If I'm not trying hard I can manage 3." She shrugged a little "Seeing as the world record is something like 22 minutes it's not that impressive but I believe that trying to hold my breath of that long is just dangerous" she said with a small nod.

Gregory nodded at Ariel's question whether or not he was counting the time she was underwater, as he slowly swam up to her, and placed his hand on her shoulder, as to calm her down a bit, and assure her that he is here and able to help.. also he did this so she won't float away.
"Don't worry.. I'm counting"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Chler whistled suprisingly, hearing the answer that Yuna gave her. That was a long time, and the girl wasn't even sure for how long SHE could hold her breath for
"Alright... whew... I'm going for it..." She took as deep of a breath as she possibly could, before sinking down, letting her body be sunk down towards the bottom, her eyes closing instantly.

mrgfhy.jpg
Tuesday didn't really like swimming, anyway, so she skipped out on changing into her swimsuit and followed the girl.
"Hey!" She called after her. Tuesday followed her out of the swimming area and out into the corridor. "Excuse me," she said to the girl once she caught up to her. "I'm sorry for what happened back there." She offered her hand. "The name's Tuesday. What's yours?"

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

EmeraldKuri, the black rose.
upload_2017-4-23_20-49-11.png

Kuri looks oddly at the girl who had just ran up to her and offered her hand. She stands up straight as she turns around to her and shakes the hand, but more formally than friendly. It had been hardwired into Kuri’s head to shake hands, with her having so many jobs in the past.

“You can call me Kuri. But I don’t care if you don’t.”

She says in a bland and uninterested tone. After retrieving her hand from Tuesday, letting it drop back to her side, she looks at her. She found her name a curious one; a one she could only imagine bad parents would give their child.

“What an odd name, to be named after a day of the week.”
h2h0e h2h0e

Fricka did release Nai as soon as he winced, and after they sat down, Fricka slowly looked at Nai's stomach
"Alright.. can you lift your shirt up, so I can examine your stomach?" The girl asked softly, her cheeks tinting a bit of pink as she did, her hand resting on Nai's lap.
"I'll see what I can do to ease the pain first"
Nai was looking out of the window to his left when Fricka had told him to lift his shirt. He looked over to her and rubbed his head a little, embarrassed to have to raise his shirt up when so many people were around. It was for a good reason though, so he did. "Can you do it quickly? I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea." Nai said, looking away from Fricka, blushing lightly.

Nai was looking out of the window to his left when Fricka had told him to lift his shirt. He looked over to her and rubbed his head a little, embarrassed to have to raise his shirt up when so many people were around. It was for a good reason though, so he did. "Can you do it quickly? I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea." Nai said, looking away from Fricka, blushing lightly.
Fricka smiled softly, nodding at her boyfriend, as her hand slowly and carefully made it's way onto the wound, hovering just milimeters over it. Her eyes closed, and she sighed deeply, concentrating on the wound fully.

Nai could feel a tingly feeling in his stomach, as his bruises would really slowly begin to heal up. He knew that Fricka could do it faster, but when she did do it last time, she got exhausted rather quickly, and now there were no signs of exhaustion on the girl's lips

EmeraldKuri, the black rose.
upload_2017-4-24_16-46-40.png

The burgundy haired girl scoffs slightly as she hears the dreadful options Tuesday’s parent had. Her own mother never told her how she came up with the name for Kuri, but she never really cared to ask.

“I wouldn’t have picked either. They’re both terrible.”

She says with a smile on her face. It seems to be a pity smile more than anything, though, as if Kuri felt sorry for her.
h2h0e h2h0e

Everest sighed as he walked out from the police station. Honestly, just because one of his guns had fallen out of their holsters he was tackled by about 15 police officers and wasn't allowed to explain or provide any of the legal documentation that allowed him to legally carry such weapons as a government sanctioned bounty hunter. Honestly he figured sometimes such things were far more annoying than useful, as his sound could entirely substitute guns, but for some reason he still used them. Walking back in the direction of the school where he had initially been headed Everest glanced at his watch and figured he had enough time to make it on time for classes as long as no unforseen circumstances arose. However as he was checking his watch Everest wasn't checking where he was going and accidentally bumped into a young girl which caused about 4 of his handguns to fall out from under his jacket. "Oh god damn it not again!" However taking a quick glance around he confirmed there were no cops around and gave a mental sigh of relief.
(Curious to see how she shall react Nona Nona XDD )

2lk6szs.jpg

"Well, I like Tuesday. I know I probably won't find someone with the same name as me. Anyway," Tuesday replied. "Where are you headed? I mean, aren't you in that class?" She pointed back to the pool.

Kuri looks back at the pool, a somewhat confused look on her face.

“Hmm? Oh, no. My class is in another building. I just use the changing rooms here on a morning and before I head home.”

h2h0e h2h0e

Kuri was somewhat taken aback by the girl's sudden interest in her school life. "My other classes..?" She says in a tone that isn't usually heard from her - surprise. She felt a little relieved that at least some of the younger students aren't horrible people. "Erm..." She stammers slightly as she thinks what she has today. "Just the normal Maths and English I think (I have no idea what sort of education high schoolers get XD). Why?"

h2h0e h2h0e

"Well, I don't recognize you so I guess we're in different years. I can't imagine us having any classes the same." Kuri says as she waves her hand, causing a tiny bit of paper to float out of her pocket. As she looks through the timetable, she glances at her phone to check the time. Satisfied that she still had plenty of time before class, she decided to stay where she was with a bit of a smile. Not a massive smile. She isn't that happy.

h2h0e h2h0e

2lk6szs.jpg

Tuesday stared at the piece of paper. "H-how..." She pointed at it. "What?" The piece of paper is obviously possessed... Why was Kuri not running in fear? For that matter why wasn't she? But all Tuesday could do was stare at the paper. "What?!?"

As Tuesday becomes alarmed at the timetable, Kuri simply looked at her with tired eyes. She is surprised to hear Tuesday panic so much over a piece of floating paper - they were in a school for magic users, after all! As she glares at her, she spoke simply and affirmatively. "I'm a telekinetic." Kuri says, as she seems to suddenly get taller by a foot or so - no, she was floating in the air as if the forces of gravity acting on everyone and everything had just...vanished.

h2h0e h2h0e

mrgfhy.jpg

"Whoa!" Tuesday was astonished. She couldn't believe her eyes. This was by far the coolest thing she had seen yet. "Where'd you learn how to do that? I can't do anything like that!" Tuesday stared in awe at the floating girl. Kuri. Her name was Kuri. Tuesday would need to remember that.

Fricka smiled softly, nodding at her boyfriend, as her hand slowly and carefully made it's way onto the wound, hovering just milimeters over it. Her eyes closed, and she sighed deeply, concentrating on the wound fully.

Nai could feel a tingly feeling in his stomach, as his bruises would really slowly begin to heal up. He knew that Fricka could do it faster, but when she did do it last time, she got exhausted rather quickly, and now there were no signs of exhaustion on the girl's lips
Nai slowly looked at Fricka again, watching as she placed her hand over his bruise. He smiled a little, seeing how far she's come in using her abilities more effectively... She could do something with such potential. A great healer of some sorts. When he felt the tingling from the healing, he chuckled a little, "Hey... I feel a lot better than I did before... I got his pretty hard during combat class." He said, laughing a little from embarrassment.

Gregory nodded at Ariel's question whether or not he was counting the time she was underwater, as he slowly swam up to her, and placed his hand on her shoulder, as to calm her down a bit, and assure her that he is here and able to help.. also he did this so she won't float away.
"Don't worry.. I'm counting"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Chler whistled suprisingly, hearing the answer that Yuna gave her. That was a long time, and the girl wasn't even sure for how long SHE could hold her breath for
"Alright... whew... I'm going for it..." She took as deep of a breath as she possibly could, before sinking down, letting her body be sunk down towards the bottom, her eyes closing instantly.
Ariel looked at him as he placed a hand her shoulder, feeling a bit relieved since she had felt herself floating off a bit. She closed her eyes and tried to focus, after all it had been a while since she even attempted this, so she had to try a little harder this time around.
--------------------------------------------
Yuna laughed softly when Chler whistled, all it took was a calm mind and water was where Yuna felt calm so it was a breeze to her. After Chler disappeared under the water Yuna had immediately began her counting, testing how long Chler could manage.

Everest sighed as he walked out from the police station. Honestly, just because one of his guns had fallen out of their holsters he was tackled by about 15 police officers and wasn't allowed to explain or provide any of the legal documentation that allowed him to legally carry such weapons as a government sanctioned bounty hunter. Honestly he figured sometimes such things were far more annoying than useful, as his sound could entirely substitute guns, but for some reason he still used them. Walking back in the direction of the school where he had initially been headed Everest glanced at his watch and figured he had enough time to make it on time for classes as long as no unforseen circumstances arose. However as he was checking his watch Everest wasn't checking where he was going and accidentally bumped into a young girl which caused about 4 of his handguns to fall out from under his jacket. "Oh god damn it not again!" However taking a quick glance around he confirmed there were no cops around and gave a mental sigh of relief.
(Curious to see how she shall react Nona Nona XDD )
((Well, it's Elaena. At times her mind can't distinguish between the dream world and the real world because she can see both so at the same time sometimes. she's a bit... Yeah xD))
Elaena had surprisingly managed to pull herself out of bed in time this morning, which was a very rare occurrence for her. She guessed she was just genuinely excited for class today? Even if she did just draw cats and daydream through a good 80% of her classes. Letting a huge yawn she walked through campus, her small black cat following her likes shadow like he normally did. Being a spaced out as always, she didn't notice the male moving him her direction either, therefore making no attempt to move out of the way. She landed on the ground on her backside with a quiet 'oof' as the cat arched it's back and hissed at the boy. "Now, now. Play nice" she scolded the cat, her tone very soft, but not shy. She was about to get off the ground before spotting the guns he had dropped. Her amber eyes gazed over them with a curious expression. "Are all of these yours?" She asked in the same soft tone as she nonchalantly picked one up in her hands where she sat on the ground and examined it like it wasn't a loaded gun. She stared up at him, her eyes lazy looking, glazed lightly like she had just woken up. This was perfectly normal for her but not everyone knew that. "You know, just one would probably suffice if you are trying to defend yourself" she said, tilting her head slightly "did you steal these?" She asked as she stood up. She was about to hand it over to him but accidentally set the gun off, the bullet hitting a flower pot across the way and shattering it, luckily it was early enough for not many students to be around to be hit. The cat beside her let a scared yowl as it his behind Everest's legs, looking at the girl like she was a crazy person. When the bullet had went off, her eyes looked alert of a split second before going back to normal, like she had done something like spill a juice box or something else as simple as that. "oops" she said quietly before giving the gun back to Everest. "...I think I got you in trouble" she said looking back at him again, her gaze looking apologetic.

Last edited:
Nai slowly looked at Fricka again, watching as she placed her hand over his bruise. He smiled a little, seeing how far she's come in using her abilities more effectively... She could do something with such potential. A great healer of some sorts. When he felt the tingling from the healing, he chuckled a little, "Hey... I feel a lot better than I did before... I got his pretty hard during combat class." He said, laughing a little from embarrassment.
When Fricka heard Nai speak about how he got the bruise, she sighed lightly, but did not answer, focusing on his bruise fully.
Her hand soon made contact with his stomach where his bruise was, but Nai felt as if something cold was touching that. It was she who manipulated her surroundings a bit.

Ariel looked at him as he placed a hand her shoulder, feeling a bit relieved since she had felt herself floating off a bit. She closed her eyes and tried to focus, after all it had been a while since she even attempted this, so she had to try a little harder this time around.
--------------------------------------------
Yuna laughed softly when Chler whistled, all it took was a calm mind and water was where Yuna felt calm so it was a breeze to her. After Chler disappeared under the water Yuna had immediately began her counting, testing how long Chler could manage.
Greg smiled lightly, slowly moving forward, but he stopped, thinking of an another idea. He swam so he was situated behind Ariel, and softly hugged her from behind, leaning his head on her shoulder.
HE wanted her to improve her breath holding skills, and to do that, she had to stay for a little bit more than she was comfortable with.
-------------------------------------
CHler, meanwhile, was hoping that Yuna would folow her, so when she looked up and stil saw her thee, she sighed a little, the bubbles she created swimming up and lightly tickling the girl's feet. Nevertheless, the girl continued to hold her breath, her hands lying on her stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back