Fantasy Highschool Life

Gah, little over two months of reading of RP in this. Since I'd prefer not to read all of that, did anything important happen that I should know about? It probably won't have much of an affect, if any, on my character as they're new anyway.

This page seems pretty useless since we all use OOC in the IC section...Aria you should say something...I know it's a simple rp but still..there has to be some rules, I spend a few mins reading OOC conversation..thinking that somebody contacted my char..just saying

[QUOTE="Spirits N Souls]is it too late to join in this rp?

[/QUOTE]
( no i joined yesterday make a charecter on the charecter sheet and you might get accepted)

First of all, thanks for the approval~

Second, if anyone has any characters free and would like to get something going give me a heads up. Seems like most of the stuff in the topic is either one-on-one or focused rather heavily on developing personal plotlines so just barging in would feel a bit out of place, haha.

Sorry I've had like no internet for the past twoish weeks. I only got an introductory post in anyway, so it shouldn't have had much of an affect, if any on this. Time to start anew.

Anyone wanna be Akira's girlfriend in the RP? Of course we'll have to meet in RP and build a relationship haha xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back