Fantasy Highschool Life

AriaTheWatcher

The One Who's Always Watching You.
This chat is for any non roleplaying conversations, arguments, or questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would stay longer and post, but it is extremely late here. I need to go to sleep. Goodnight, I'll try to post tomorrow. Thank you for accepting my character, and whoever liked it. Much appreciated~ 
In the character sign-up I chose an picture, but that honestly is very similar to how I imagine Seifer. But Seifer isn't "evil" he is rather humble. His eyes aren't red, his hair is dark, and his skin isn't pale infact it is a bit darker like that of a very light brown to biracial. I forgot to say that, my apologies. >.<

Does anyone want to rp with me my character is Jerhico and he aims to control and wipe the whole school of the good

I'm not good at coming up with introductions, sorry. Try waiting for something to happen and find some way to incorporate your character into it, that's what I usually do.

Erm... Then should I just join in? I feel like I'm intruding when I'm not knowing about what has happened. And If I just join in if be an outcast. Right?

I would stay and contribute to this rp a lot more but I am on the other side of the world to you so I must resign myself from this rp with sad thoughts...Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back