Fantasy Highschool Life

It's getting really rather difficult to segue my character into the main scheme of things, tbh.

I don't want to offend people by intruding on their RPs, but nobody seems to be replying to mine.

What to do, what to do...

....That face....I-I'm sorry couldn't help myself you can keep on posting and maybe someone will finally notice you. Since this rp is packed it's always hard to rp with other people

Gtg I'll post tomorrow

jamaicanviking said:
It's getting really rather difficult to segue my character into the main scheme of things, tbh.
I don't want to offend people by intruding on their RPs, but nobody seems to be replying to mine.

What to do, what to do...
Simply interact or bump into someone

wait there's different kinds of drama? <---don't like drama that much so pretty clueless

Well...all I know it's korea drama you know um.....it's like America drama?????? idk it whatever drama you like my friend has settle on the setting yet ^^'

Hello, complete and utter newbie here :') Is it too late for me to join your role-play? It looks lively and fun ^_^

I was just viewing the roleplay section and I have no idea whats going on. I'm kind of a rp noob but I'm trying to get into it, I have no idea how I should join the convo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back