Fantasy Highschool Life

Daniel reaver](Fucking amazing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL])
You are not supposed to give a critique like that. You can say good things, but also point out some of the mistakes or things that could be made better. A critic's job is not to make the artist feel better, but to help the artist improve.

but that was a confidence boost , i have a competion for this on wednesday , ill be gone for about 3 days

(There amazing though there the best I've ever seen so I will give the critique the way I want to plus I can't give a good criticize because I haven't reached that level of skill yet)

Confidence, shmofidence. You do not need anyone saying that you are good. You got this. Recieving constructive critisicm is the best way to prepare for a competition, at least that is how it is for us actors.

i go to vocational studys for this , i leave my highschool at 8 on the buss and get to BOCES at 9 and i study digital media and graphic arts , this is my second year , im going to be adobe photoshop certified and i already have my DSLR cerification and my Adobe PremirePro certified

@AsongOfIceandFire so what critisium do you have , im open for it

Well, I have only dabbled in photography, so correct me if I am wrong. Photography revolves around on main concept....perspective. With this comes camera angle, lighting levels, and effects. You have that down, but maybe you should think about what other people might see. Unless you do this already, you will find that you will see many more opportunities with, say, camera angle than you would have before. Of course, what you see is just important, so don't try to do something that doesn't seem right to you. @Sixxx

I want to be a nature photographer for nat geo , the guy who will be judging my pictures in a few days, Bill Chanille , has done work for then , makes me fan girl so hard!

Sixxx said:
are there any pictures that just dont seem right ? @AsongOfIceandFire
The one with the cherry blossom tree( I think that is what it is xD ) I would put, not too much, a little more emphasis on the stop sign. With that, I would construe it as a saying to 'stop hurting nature' or 'stop pollution'. You know what I mean.

Also, I have no idea if you meant this, but one of the pictures with the baby(Your nephew?) has a little drool on the corner of the mouth. I can see if it was intentional, but just wanted to point it out xD

OH MY GOD IK WITH THE DROOL! lol i hate the drool too , my teacher says its honest and it will win with the judges how have kids and blah blah blah , i hate it too , and yes thats my nephew , its not a cherry tree , its maple tree thats outside of our building up at our Boces campus , that picture of the baby and the one of the paint driping down the wall are the ones im bringing to States , yes that is my wall , i have a white room with 6 different color paints throw against them

Sixxx said:
OH MY GOD IK WITH THE DROOL! lol i hate the drool too , my teacher says its honest and it will win with the judges how have kids and blah blah blah , i hate it too , and yes thats my nephew , its not a cherry tree , its maple tree thats outside of our building up at our Boces campus , that picture of the baby and the one of the paint driping down the wall are the ones im bringing to States , yes that is my wall , i have a white room with 6 different color paints throw against them
K, just making sure you knew. Geez...so defensive xD . Yeah, I thought it was your nephew because in my experience, photographers do not usually take proffesional photos of their direct family members. Plus, I do not know shit about dendrology. I should probably take a course on it :D . Well, that is my critiscism. Also, the pictures are fucking amazing.

i was joking lol, i know what you mean , my teacher she had a little girl and will show you these not so good pictures as much as her BEAUTIFUL ones

thank you

I found Ansom's Theme song [media]

[/media]

I do not care that Daniel can only be beaten by Omnipotent beings. I was only saing that Ansom can beat him...easily. @Daniel reaver

But if ansoms not omnipotent and daniel can only be defeated by omnipotenss then that's not possible so your just contradicting your self unless ansom is omnipotent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back