Fantasy Highschool Life

"This is a fantasy RP, anything can happen." That is all I paid attention to. And besides, I am pretty sure Aria modifies people so often with the gender changes and stuff.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]No, because Gods created Humans. In RP, a supreme being who can't be affected by powers, couldn't be beaten UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, by a human.

[/QUOTE]
tell that to every tv show, movie, anime, manga, video game, and book ever...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]tell that to every tv show, movie, anime, manga, video game, and book ever...

[/QUOTE]
That doesn't apply to RP though. I've been RPing for five years, so I know what I'm talking about. In those things you listed, it only has one main character. In RP, all characters are the main characters.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]That doesn't apply to RP though. I've been RPing for five years, so I know what I'm talking about. In those things you listed, it only has one main character. In RP, all characters are the main characters.

[/QUOTE]
true, yet i have seen rps where the idea is still to kill the over powered gods...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
His gender...multiple times....his appearance, by making him a cat, and loads more.
has she ever changed his powers?

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]true, yet i have seen rps where the idea is still to kill the over powered gods...

[/QUOTE]
Yet, that is not this rp's idea.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]true, yet i have seen rps where the idea is still to kill the over powered gods...

[/QUOTE]
yes

The difference is, Aria-chan is the RP creator, so she has lenience over the Gmodding rule. She has never killed anyone by Gmodding, and she only does those type of things for some fun xD

AsongOfIceandFire said:
So...does that mean I can change Everest into a flower pot?
As I said, Aria-chan can do that because she's the RP creator. She always reverses you back anyway xD

wait.... i could just construct the ferraris and the cheese.... ok somebody get me some plutonium!!!!

@Roman get your ass to chat... we need the gif....

The best things I do with family is greet each other. Then we all lock ourselves in our rooms or go and play sports. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back