• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy, dark, MxM pairing. Plot inside.

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hello all!

So I have this plot that I been wanting to write with somebody for a long time but first, some things I hope from you. I am looking for someone over 18 since I am 28 years old. I also hope you are active and don't write one-liners. And of course, I hope if you suddenly are too busy to rpg or don't find our rpg interesting enough, that you tell me and don't just disappear. I am open to rpging in here or in discord.

So what I have in mind is set in the modern world. There is this mobster or gang boss. Well somebody who leads criminals. Anyway, he is a very wealthy man and collects things that are rare.
And in a world that nobody things that anything magical exists he has been caught a real live merman. He keeps him in a small pool in his basement and shows it only for people he trusts.
And when I say merman I don't mean one like in Disney but much darker.
The mobster thinks this merman doesn't know how to talk but that is not the truth.
This merman is something that I would love to take as my own character.

What I have been thinking about to this plot is a someone who works for the mobster. He would be just criminal trying to climb to the top. Or maybe he is an undercover cop. Or something else.
One day the mobster shows the merman for this character and from there, our story begins.

I think this would make an interesting storyline and we could keep it pretty dark themed but with bits of romance too.

So what do you think? Interested? Feel free to send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back