• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Christmas

LexiRK

Queen of Spades
Hello guys! I thought since Christmas is nearly here how about a Christmas roleplay? The plot was be like this:

In our modern world supernaturals hide amongst us. Both characters would be supernaturals in hiding. (Whatever kind of supernatural you want pretty much) Our characters would meet up walking home one night both of us alone. My character would be a safely guarded person trying to hide all her secrets. She's a bit mysterious at the same time. This would make your character curious about her so you try to find out more.

Kinda specific I know but if there's anything you want to change we can talk about that later. Comment below or pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back