• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy, but with extra bits.

Loco Cadaver

Ahh.. I'm loosing blood..... GIMME YOURS!
G'day g'day. I've been wanting to find a casual RP partner who has an interest in fantasy with a side of dieselpunk RP world. When it comes to story, characters, and RP in general, I'm relaxed. I like to keep it fun and loose, while still maintaining a level of credibility. I'm not super mega advanced, and I don't pride myself on my work, but I put in the effort and hope my partner will, too. I'm activly thinking of how I can improve the scene for you and myself. RP's a two-way street after all.

My favourite thing to write is comedic dialogue. My main guy is a mess, and while he's all traumatic-passed up, he's still my main man for the funnies. Now, I love laughter, sure, but I do have a thirst for good ol' classic dark drama. And self-aware edge is something I enjoy; a villain who is evil just because they love being evil is a trope I cherish. But that's not to say I dislike a good, layered antagonist. Both can be equally as fun to play as or against.

Also, I tend to want to get to know who I'm going to RP with. We can gush about fandoms we love. Movies, games, shows. Anything that helps us find our joys in the world. It makes the whole RP thing easier, I find. So, if you also looking for a new pal then I'll be happy to get to know you. Alright, here's my thangs'.

- I only do Discord RP.

- 18+, please. I like dark themes and drama as much as I enjoy the lighthearted moments.

- Let's stick to original characters? I'm cool with a world inspired by an existing universe, but let's add some of our own ideas to make it.. well, our own.

- Third person is preferred. I find it easier to write longer posts that way.

- I can reply several times a day. I work 8 hours with a lot of free moments to posts in-between.

- OOC chat is something I love, too. Reacting to our own RP can be fun. Laughing along, getting hyped, asking rhetorical questions.

Send me a DM if you're interested! I have complimentary cookies for people who reach out.
Disclaimer: You cannot ask about the expiration date of said cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back