• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Adventure

Tzun

Lord of the Dreadfort
Anyone want to do a fantasy adventure rp? Preferably MxM, but anything is fine. It'd be very open world, some action, some just adventure and questing. Pretty casual, something to just bide the time and have fun. We can plan out further if interested.

Oh okay that's fine. Let's just talk here till you can pm. :) so, I do mostly medieval low fantasy, what about you?

I dunno I like the idea of a wrongly exiled knight and then an actual fugitive having to cooperate to get back to their city and stuff but like if you had any ideas I'm super open

The only other idea I had was something like, 2 farm owners that have been having their sheep slaughtered in the night and go to the lord of the land for help, but he can't supply troops to snuff out the beast, and so the two of them join forces to clear out its layer and find something bigger than they are and must solve the plot from there.

I figure something kinda open-world-ish would be fun. Allowing for a bit more variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back