• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Adventure partner (18+)

Tsuna

Wanderer
Hi!

Im a 28 year old roleplayer looking for someone to do original or anime stories with me. Adventure

I am a casual roleplayer, 1-5 paragraphs.

Im a male in real life. You can be male or female. I only do romance with females.

I would like to do a roleplay from any of these. For anime/video games we can both play canon characters or OC's. You choose your character, I choose my character.

Castlevania
DMC
Dragonball
One Piece
Zoids
Gundam
Soul Calibur
Slayers
Trigun
Rurouni Kenshin
Cyborg 009

Or original fantasy
Original sci fi

Message me if interested. Thanks!

my apologize. Several things came up. But i was thinking, that the reason why the monsters are arising, is because there was a force that kept them away from humanity. The monsters actually originate from an actual underworld and are able to surface through mountains and cave. This force belonged to whoever ruled the land at the time, but the king was murdered by a wizard who then rose to take his place and corrupt this divine force and send the world into ruination. With that, the monsters are more frequent and the world itself begins a steady decline into desertification. But its still not to say monster hunters aren't in high demand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back