• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

"Ah?"

Natsuo turned to look at the mysterious person clad in all white behind her.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Terra glanced behind him , a small smile making its way onto his face. " I'll tell you after I heal this girl. " He said before he turned to Momoka , his hands glowing little green as he began healing the girls leg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Momoka looked creeped out.

"Uh, I can do that on my own…thanks though?"

She drank a potion and her wound healed.

DaughterofShadows said:
"Nice to see you again. What are you doing here? You just asked me why I'm helping these people. Why are you helping us?"
" You interest me. I never meet people like you so I decided to lend my services but I'll stop if I found you lied about being loyal. " He said as he stood up , once gentle eyes turning sharp.

As Haruto watched the scene unfold, he couldn't help but realize that Natsuo had a slight superiority complex, and that he had three more weapons left to collect.

What will these weapons give to me... Haruto thought.

PercyJacks said:
"…I've been ignored…"
" True , I don't reply to me who talk to others as if they are superior to them. " He muttered as he made his way to the other side gracefully.

"And you just replied. Alright. Well, I am superior to you guys, so it's only natural. Anyway let's press o-"

*clink*

"Hah?"

Plant monsters sprout out of the ground, covered in thorns, vines, and possessing large mouths filled with shark-like teeth.

"Y-You've gotta be kidding…"

"I told you. I don't lie. Now, if you are so kindly to introduce yourself." Shado says coldly, returning the sharp glare that the stranger gave to her.

Plant monsters begin to rise around her. "We will continue this later." She says, unsheathing her sword.

Haruto summoned Kagayaku to his fists and feet, ready to fight the monsters. "Let's take these down before something bad happens."

"Mistake mistake mistake!" Natsuo thought to herself before shouting, "The mines are still active! Don't charge in without thinking!"

PercyJacks said:
"And you just replied. Alright. Well, I am superior to you guys, so it's only natural. Anyway let's press o-"
*clink*

"Hah?"

Plant monsters sprout out of the ground, covered in thorns, vines, and possessing large mouths filled with shark-like teeth.

"Y-You've gotta be kidding…"
Terra rolled his eyes as he pulled out his bow. " Please be quiet and fight. " He said before he charged at arrow before shooting it a plant monster, the recoil pulling his hair back.

"Whoever you are, don't judge the way we battle. This is our fight, not yours, and you just so happened to be a part of this right now, so I suggest you take your own advice. 'Shut up and fight.'" Shado says, charging at the monster, using her nose to detect any mines.

"Man i think that im lost." Mako said as he walked through the forest. He looked around seeing nothing but trees with no village within sight. "Hello anyone put here?" Mako said aloud hoping someone would hear him. @Anyone

DaughterofShadows said:
"Whoever you are, don't judge the way we battle. This is our fight, not yours, and you just so happened to be a part of this right now, so I suggest you take your own advice. 'Shut up and fight.'" Shado says, charging at the monster, using her nose to detect any mines.
Terra rolled his eyes and shot several more arrows before focusing , his mind going into as many possible future events about this situation to know where the mines are. He broke in on foot and went after the monsters , water and ice slashing and piercing.

"Time to put you to the test, Kagayaku." Haruto jumped into the air and drop-kicked a monster. An aura of light surrounded his foot as he hit the monster, the light disintegrating it as he barely avoided a mine.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." He looked at the gauntlets once more before setting himself up in a fighting stance, ready to beat another monster.

djinnamon said:
Terra rolled his eyes and shot several more arrows before focusing , his mind going into as many possible future events about this situation to know where the mines are. He broke in on foot and went after the monsters , water and ice slashing and piercing.
"Freakin' potion buffs."

Natsuo charged energy in her hand, and started chanting: "Anata no chikara bakuhatsu suru, SUSANOO!"

She threw her arm forward, and with it a strong blast of lightning was thrown forth onto the plant monsters, arcing from one to another and delivering high voltage electricity into their systems. Their internal organs fried and the monsters dropped dead.

Haruto managed to take down a few monsters himself with Kagayaku, using the light-infused attacks to disintegrate the monsters until Natsuo wiped out the rest.

"Well, looks like we need to proceed through this minefield then." Haruto said.

PercyJacks said:
"Freakin' potion buffs."
Natsuo charged energy in her hand, and started chanting: "Anata no chikara bakuhatsu suru, SUSANOO!"

She threw her arm forward, and with it a strong blast of lightning was thrown forth onto the plant monsters, arcing from one to another and delivering high voltage electricity into their systems. Their internal organs fried and the monsters dropped dead.
Terra let out a sound of annoyance as water swirled around him , slicing monsters into pieces before icicles rain down on the monsters. " Duratus in terra. " He muttered and frost covered the area but only engulfed the monsters before the frozen monsters scattered.

PercyJacks said:
"…that looks a little too plot convenient…" Natsuo said as she watched the ice form.
" Says the girl who took out most of the monsters with a lightening bolt. " He replied as he arrived on the other side of the minefield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back