• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantastic Desolator: Realm of Hrenna

Haruto continued to pursue the wild cats, planning to take care of them before moving on. As he flew by, he notice one of the wild cats had a strange marking on its forehead. That's the one. Haruto mentally noted. Swooping down to catch the prime cat, Haruto swung his scythe and cut its leg, causing it to fall to the ground and hiss in pain. As Haruto landed, his outfit did not change back to his usual attire, and remained.

"Well, kitty cat. Time for a long, long catnap." With these words, Haruto swiftly decapitated the beast, the other wild cats fading away shortly after. "That's done..."

DaughterofShadows said:
Shado hears a slight rustle in the trees, and turns her attention towards it and pointing the sword at Terra's hideout, "Who goes there?"
Terra let out huff before taking off. " Might has well have some fun." He thought as he jumped out of the tree and over Shadow before taking off , his hair fluttering behind him like a cape. He looked back slightly and winked teasingly as he pasted Haruto like a bullet.

Haruto sighed, then allowed Kakku to fade away as did the outfit that came with it. Silently, he lead the group onward through the plains. Fortunately, no other monsters attacked them, and they safely camped for the night once more.

"I kinda wish Erzulie would join us... She seems pretty strong..." Haruto muttered as dinner was being prepared.

Momoka nodded. "You do have a point there. However, we would have to increase our abilities to gain her respect first."

Abilities huh? I do need to work on my light skills... The river is nearby, maybe I can practice there.

"Do you guys want to rest? That cat fighting took a load off me. I can see the volcano from here, we're close. But we still need to think of a plan, otherwise we might fail the mission."

"That is a valid point, Momoka... We'll be resting for now, Shado. Practice any skills you want while you still can," Haruto told Shado, then aimed an empty rune at the setting sun. "Kagayaku..."

The sun transformed the rune into a gilded sigil with various sun-based details. A set of gauntlets and greaves appeared from the rune, silver in color with gilded details meant to resemble the sun. Haruto was automatically equipped with the hand-to-hand weapons, which he looked over standing up.

"This will do... Three to go..." Haruto whispered to himself as he allowed the armaments to fade, sitting back down.

"Okay." Momoka brought out some of her materials and drew a magic circle on the ground. She then took a rock nearby and placed it in the circle. She then began to chant, "Reinige von außen nach innen und von neuem wach..." The rock glowed for a second as she spoke, before the surface began to frost over in a gold color, until the entire rock became a golden lump. Momoka smiled. "Yes! Success!" She then placed the lump into her pouch.

Natsuo caught sight of the team as she heard her name being mentioned.

"Hmm~? Seems these nubby nubs might be better than I thought."

She kept on walking on the path, and continued on her journey to find the dragon.

Haruto had been spacing out, then heard someone walking through the plains besides the group. Snapping out of his trance, he looked up and noticed someone or something moving through the plains. I knew it. Haruto thought, then used an invisibility and noise-cancelling rune to silently catch up with the thing.

Once in range, Haruto tackled the mysterious entity to the ground, and pinned them down. He was slightly startled and very fearful to see who it was.

"E-Erzulie!?" Haruto yelled out as he jumped off of her.

Momoka looked up, hearing Haruto yell. She ran over to him to inspect the situation, only to see him lying on top of Erzulie.

"Haruto!" She gasped. "What are you doing to Erzulie-san?!"

"My, good evening, Haruto. Care to check where you're touching? You're in a very dangerous situation right now.~"

Haruto looked down to see him straddling Erzulie with his hands on her... chest. His face immediately went bright red, and he jumped off of Erzulie.

"I'm so sorry!!" Haruto yelled out as he bowed. "Please don't kill me!"

"That's strike one. Don't do it again," she said with a smile on her face, like always. She got up and asked, "The others are with you too, aren't they?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Haruto took a deep breath, then nodded as he stood up properly again. "They're at our campsite, you're welcome to join us for the night if you'd like."

Something about Erzulie's smile unnerved him, as if she wanted to kill him after she had seduced him...

Last edited by a moderator:
"..." Momoka had no words as she watched the scene before her. Deciding to be safe, she quietly walked back to the campsite. When she almost got there, she tripped and fell over. "Wah!" She quickly scrambled to get up and sat down in her original position, as if nothing happened.

"Of course you could, you're still quite the nubs. I'll be taking my leave now."

Natsuo walked past Haruto, turned around, and said, "Now then, salutations~" before she sped off into the night.

Haruto sighed, then walked back to camp in silence. He still felt unnerved at how nice Erzulie had treated him, and that smile of hers made him feel even more uncomfortable...

Momoka looked up to see Haruto's return.

"What happened?" She asked. "Oh, and should we just have sandwiches for dinner? They're really easy."

"I saw you looking at what happened. And don't think for a second I enjoyed that..." Haruto sat down, muttering. "That woman unnerves me..."

He spaced out for a moment, then remembered Momoka's other question. "And yes, let's make sandwiches tonight. Good old throw-back to the first meal I ate when we met that fateful day in the tavern."

Momoka nodded, taking out a loaf of bread from her pouch. "Okay what do you want in yours? I'm gonna have bacon and eggs." She then proceeded to take out a pan, some bacon, and a few eggs, as well as a small stove. She soon began cooking her ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back