• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fantastic Beasts: Grindelwald, Graves, Barebone

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
Hello! My name is Quincy, but you can call me Quin. I have been roleplaying for nearly ten years, despite only being 21. I can write long and verbose, or quick and concise. All I require of you is to stay in character, have decent (not impeccable) grammar, and to chat with me out of character. I am up at all hours, so schedules are not a problem with me.

This is actually quite odd for me. I don't usually do fandoms, especially the Harry Potter fandom. I have not read the books in ages; but I recently watched Fantastic Beasts, and became obsessed with the character dynamics of Gellert Grindelwald. I remember liking his and Albus' adventures when I was little, but I love the actual character now.

Unlike most people on here, I prefer to play as canon characters, and I prefer romances between canon characters. But I will definitely diverge from canon, do alternate universes, crossovers (if done right), and everything in between.

Again, I am not a huge part of the fandom, so correct me whenever I am wrong, if you are deep in the fandom. I do not mind going back and editing posts.

Right now I can do any pairing between Gellert Grindelwald, Percival Graves, and Credence Barebone. I can even do Grindelwald and Albus, though there will be canon mistakes. If you convince me, I might play a canon character and an original character romance. Though this will take a lot of convincing.

If you give me Graves and Credence I will be ecstatic.

Due to the nature of these characters, and my own nature, I will not accept anyone under the age of seventeen. I would usually say eighteen, but because of the nature of the fandom, I am being a bit more lenient. I prefer to do dark themes, and the stories we write will be dark. If it has anything to do with Gellert or Credence, it will be even more true. If you are uncomfortable with anything I do, please let me know. But be prepared.

I think that's it. Shoot me a message or reply here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back