• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fangirling and Desperation Await (A Search for Partners)

ReminiscenceOfRegret

Do you remember your regret?
Er, hi. Remi here, and looking for partners. Recently I started watching three different animes (and falling into the fandoms until there is no escape) and that has inspired me to jump onto RpNation and seek out, well, this. I hope to work with each and every one of you, if this piques your interest. Anyways, onto what you guys clicked to see.

Preferences -

1. For fandoms, I don't mind doing OC x OC, OC x Canon, and Canon x Canon. Just ask. :3
2. I don't have a post requirement. I tend to match my partner's post length.
3. I do play both genders. I will (quite gladly) double. I'm also open to crossovers and AUs!
4. Don't be afraid to talk to me. I would love to try to make friends with all of you.
5. I'll role play in PMs or threads, and I do want to try threads out more. ^^ I also have other mediums to make OOC chatting easier if any of y'all want that.
6. I think that's it, but I had to add another number because...It had to be even.

Fandoms - The number of *'s next to the fandom will indicate my level of interest at the moment. If there isn't a star or fewer stars, don't worry.
1. Kamisama Hajimemashita
2. Snow White with the Red Hair ****
3. Avatar: The Last Airbender ****
4. Legend of Korra
5. Hetalia
6. Assassination Classroom ****
7. Diabolik Lovers
8. Ouran High School Host Club ****
9. Vampire Knight
10. Disney ****
11. Tokyo Ghoul
12. Durarara
13. Fruits Basket
14. Pokemon ****
15. MCU
16. Inuyasha
17. Death Note
18. Soul Eater
19. The Selection Series
20. Fallout
21. Black Butler
22. Amnesia
23. Nabari No Ou
24. Mystic Messenger ****

Welp, that's all I can think of right now. More to come later!

Hi! I like a few of these on your list. MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I would love to try an ATLA one! I have a vague OC idea that I would love to play against Zuko.

I would love to do Avatar or Pokemon with you, if you are still looking for partners for these fandoms. Pm me and let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back