• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fanganronpa 4: Medicine Despair

Kimona

Watermelon king
296020-9d46edfee1093fcfbc9edb188c183f18.jpg
In short:

You woke up on the floor of a large, mostly white, room filled with chairs and benches. There were 15 others around you waking up like you were. After a moment of conversation you found that you all students of hopes peak. Soon enough you learned that this was Sunshine Hospital and you had to kill someone if you wanted to leave, due to what was told to you by a black and white cat. How ironic.
Rules:
-
-try to be active
-3+ sentences
-no being overpowered
-don't Mary/Gary sue.
-you don't know everything , as far as your characters know, the last killing game happened a few decades ago, and the details were with-held.
-do go off and do your own thing, especially if where your trying to go doesn't exist.
-You cannot break mono's rules, if you do you will be gunned down, no acceptions.
-no images in the rp chats
-don't join then leave
-don't be a jerk, that's never fun.
-don't be an attention hog, that's not always fun for everyone.
-dont force ships
-use complete sentences.

If your interested just say so an I'll send you the link to the discord!!! We only have 3/16 character slots filled!

Attachments

• IMG_7958.PNG
    IMG_7958.PNG
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
I have a discord but I can't go on right now because I have exams soon so I can't be that active online. Sorry? Maybe I'll be available in 2 weeks

alright, and simple, that's perfectly fine!! Just hop on when you get the chance!!

I'll send you guys the link.

Though I have to ask, how heavily will the hospital setting play into the overarching narrative? Or is it just something you thought would be cool?

Hello! May I be able to join this lovely game about friendship that won't definitely involve killing one another and driving us into DiSpAiR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back