• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fang Fever: Vampire Virus RP

Pixie Horne

So far, I'm thinking that the only roles available in this rp are patients, doctors/researchers, and nurses but if you come up with anything on your own that you think could be incorporated, please tell me and I'll say yay or nay. I'd prefer if role players were all 16+ in age simply because I prefer the maturity of the person. This is not for a sexual reason and please don't accuse me of thinking so. I just don't want to get an angry message from a 12 year old's dad asking why they're talking to strangers on the net. Your vampires btw MAY NOT: Sparkle, turn into a bat/a wolf/mist, and do not have special powers such as psychic abilities (though I will allow hypnosis of human blood-slaves using pheromones). You are allowed to have up to 5 characters total. For any info I left off of this sheet, pm me please.

The condition, Fang Fever or FF, makes it almost impossible for the infected to step outside; day or night since the moon is simply a reflection of the sun's light; which makes getting blood even more difficult. To make matters worse, vampires typically turn to ash quickly and painlessly in direct sun light but for those whom suffer with Fang Fever slowly feel their skin melting off of their bones then their bones begin to melt. They're like living candles. If removed from sunlight quickly, the infected can survive but will be left with permanent scarring. The disease however gets its name from what the fangs do to the host of the disease. The fangs randomly discharge a sickly sweet substance that will make the host feel high before going into a state of mania. It is lethal to Vampires though again death is not instantaneous. The substance will eventually kill them if swallowed consistently for years but in the mean time it will cause temporary paralysis upon ingestion and a dangerously high fever which can last for a few hours to a few weeks depending on the amount. There is no cure and these infected need around the clock care and supervision. FF ONLY EFFECTS VAMPIRES THAT FEAST ON BLOOD. ENERGY VAMPIRES ARE IMMUNE.

Contraction Methods of FF:
Genetic
FF liquid virus secretion from fangs
Blood
Breast milk
Sexual contact*

You can NOT contract FF from:
Saliva / spit
Tears
Sweat
Feces / poop
Urine / pee

List of Minor Symptoms of FF:

Can onset major symptoms in the future
Fever
Nausea
Vomiting
Constipation
Loss of appetite
Loss of muscle mass
Shakiness
Muscle spasms
Dizziness
Confusion
Loss of Energy
Anxiety
Stress
Hormonal Imbalance
Aching joints/back
Excessive bruising
Sensitive eyes
Sensitive/Thin skin
Abdominal pain
Chest pain
Blisters/Permanent scarring from sunlight
Dry mouth and eyes

List of Major Symptoms of FF:
Some of these symptoms can be onset from minor symptoms
Death
Asthma
Scoliosis

Seizures
Paralysis of portions of body or entire body
Permanent Quadriplegia
Comas

Brittle bones

Brain Damage
High Fever
Psychosis
Hallucinations
Violent outbursts
Mood swings

Depression
Mania
Blindness

Setting:
This rp will will take place at the Crypt Newtbone Research Hospital.
Margam_Castle_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1308540.jpg

Required Character Info to RP:
  • Picture
  • Name
  • Personality traits (must list three)
  • Backstory (if you are infected, please tell why here)

*No sexual contact in the rp. You may say that your character contracted FF this way but no further details maybe given or you will be reported for doing so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back