• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms

This is actually not the place to post something like this. If you're looking for a group to RP with you can go to the fandom interest checks forum and make a post there.

nevermind

Last edited:
I don't mean to intrude, but I don't think they said anything about wanting a group. This seems like a normal 1 on 1 request to me. I don't think there's a need to move it.

I don't mean to intrude, but I don't think they said anything about wanting a group. This seems like a normal 1 on 1 request to me. I don't think there's a need to move it.
A moderator moved the thread. Originally this was posted under Fandom RPs - Where the in character threads are supposed to be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back