• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fandoms/random plot ideas ignore prefix

Chan

Hey my name is Charles and I’ve been role playing for about 3 or so years now; despite being relatively new to the scene, I’ve been writing my entire life which has proven to be an unexplainably valuable tool in acting out events in my favorite worlds. Other than literature I thoroughly enjoy astronomy, sports, cinema and the occasional TV show. As for what I’m looking for in a partner I don’t ask much and I don’t have a list of rules that must be followed. To say it in a sentence, hold my ideas with respect and I’ll do the same to you so that we can have the most enjoyable experience possible.

Here are a few of my favorite TV shows along with a few pairings that come to mind immediately, please don’t take this as the only pairings I’m willing to play.

Game of Thrones
(JonxDanerys)
(JonxYggrite)
(JaimexMargery)
(RobbxOC)
(OCxDany)

Turn
(No pairings as of yet)

The Last Kingdom
(No pairings as of yet)

Movies

Lord of the Rings
(Any pairing you can imagine)

The Hobbit
(Also any pairing you can imagine)

Batman
(Shoot me ideas)

The Last Samurai
(Likely more OC oriented)

That’s most of the specifics but I’m also a huge history buff and any interesting historical settings are my fancy so if anything sparks some inspiration feel free to leave a message on the thread or PM me. I can reply sparsely throughout the day and heavily in the evenings in most cases. If this didn’t strike you as attention getting then by all means happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back