• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms/Pairings List - Always Open!

Charmaine

Ahoy!
Hello! I'm still pretty new to this site but I've been roleplaying for a little over 2 years now. I'm mostly on tumblr but I thought I'd give forum roleplaying a try, so here I am. Before I go into the pairings and fandoms, however, I'll lay down some expectations of mine (and yours).

1. I like detailed RP's. This means well-thought out characters, worlds, and plots. This also means that some heavy plotting may be involved. I know some people find this tedious so I'm stating it first.

2. Replies don't have to be several paragraphs long but please make it detailed, which means no 1-3 liners. My replies are usually at least 2 paragraphs long but you don't have to feel pressured or whatever to match my post length.

3. I'm a college student with projects and assignments to complete so I will try my best to reply once a day. The longest I'll take to reply will probably be two days. If I take longer than that, feel free to send me a message. I will expect the same from you! Please don't leave me hanging for more than 3 days without a reason.

4. I'm open to roleplaying with all genders and sexualities. I mostly do MxF but I don't mind trying out new things. That said, however, I do not role-play canon characters/pairings in the fandoms I'm about to list.

5. Regarding romance, I'd love it if it's included in the plot but I understand that sometimes, characters just don't click. I won't force it.

6. If you find that our styles don't match or you want to stop the exchange for whatever reason, tell me instead of disappearing on me.

7. Proper grammar and English, please! A few mistakes here and there are fine but please don't commit them too often.

8. Most importantly, have fun!

Fandoms (bolded are the ones I'm most interested in):

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

Psycho-pass

Inheritance Cycle

Sword Art Online

The Night Circus

Divergent

Vampire Knight

Pirates of the Caribbean

Fairy Tail

Misfits

Once Upon A Time

K-pop fandom*

*Regarding that last one, I'm open to roleplaying kpop pairings/idols! I don't think I've ever seen it here so I'll just include this in my fandoms list.

Pairings (bolded are the ones I'm most interested in):

Mutant x Mutant

Mutant x Human

Vampire x Hunter

Angel x Human

Angel x Devil

Royalty x Knight

Royalty x Commoner

Royalty x Royalty

Royalty x Assassin

Human x Ghost

Cheerleader x Rebel

Android x Human

Classmate x Classmate

Neighbour x Neighbour

Detective x Suspect

Detective x Criminal

Doctor x Nurse

Doctor x Patient

Nurse x Patient

Human x Alien

Host x Customer

Flirt x Wallflower

Master/Mistress x Butler

Elf x Human

As for genres, I dabble in everything but my favourites are fantasy/sci-fi. I hope I've piqued some interest in a few of you! I prefer roleplaying in a thread to PM. For my writing style/length, you can look at my recent posts. Not a lot for you to go on but it's something, haha. If you have any ideas (or budding ideas) for anything listed above, just shoot me a message! Otherwise, we can always come up with something. I love to plot. Cheers! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Monorai said:
I'm interested in the Cheerleader x Rebel idea. Just a question which role would you prefer?
I'm fine with either, really. Not that picky about roles. Hang on, I'll PM you!

JustSmile said:
I would love to Rp Nurse x Patient or Doctor x Nurse!
The Divergent] [FONT='Book Antiqua']I would love to do...[/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'][B]Human X Ghost [/B][/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] Pm me [/FONT] [FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20988-charmaine/ said:
@Charmaine[/URL]
Pm-ed the two of you! :)

Casual bump.

If your still open for partners I'd love to do a vampire x hunter based plot with you although I do understand if you're feeling overwhelmed. I don't exactly have a plot in mind besides the pairing but I'm sure we could work together and figure something out! I tend to write longer/long-ish posts so I don't think 2 paragraphs should not be a problem for me. However, school just started for me so I might not be able to reply every day but I would certainly try to! Also, I've been role playing for a while but I'm fairly new to this site and have only role played through conversations so I'm not quite sure how you'd like to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
QueenMischief said:
I would like to do a pirates of the caribbean role play with you! :)
FallOutBoy said:
If your still open for partners I'd love to do a vampire x hunter based plot with you although I do understand if you're feeling overwhelmed. I don't exactly have a plot in mind besides the pairing but I'm sure we could work together and figure something out! I tend to write longer/long-ish posts so I don't think 2 paragraphs should not be a problem for me. However, school just started for me so I might not be able to reply every day but I would certainly try to! Also, I've been role playing for a while but I'm fairly new to this site and have only role played through conversations so I'm not quite sure how you'd like to do it.
kawiibunnygirl said:
OMG a K-POP RP is one I'm always looking for. Would you be interested? Is like to discuss pairings and everything through PM if that's okay with you.
@Charmaine
PM's sent! :)

Percy Jackson, eh ?....I'm intrigued ☺️ Aside from that, I'd be interested in RPing the Cheerleader x Rebel.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Percy Jackson, eh ?....I'm intrigued ☺️ Aside from that, I'd be interested in RPing the Cheerleader x Rebel.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the late response, but I've sent you a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back