• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms, Harems, and ideas! c:

Hello!
I'm looking for fandoms, and a few ideas I had. c:

About me:
- I'm almost 24. I have a boyfriend, lots of school, and a tiny job.
- I'm very patient. Reply when you feel up to it. I won't harass you! c:
- I can play any/all genders, any/all sexualities! Polyamory and stuff is fine too! I'm in the mood to play female at the moment!
- I love oc x canon. So I'd prefer that. I will happily double! oc x oc is next best. c:
- I will write however much you do. So a lot or a little is fine!
- I can happily play anywhere from 1-10 characters. So feel free to ask to double, triple, or even more!
- I'm a hopeless romantic. I want romance. I also love horror, and comedy.
- If you play a yandere/stalker/psycho/villain of any sort, I'd be very happy. c: I love those types of characters!
- Send me a pm if you're interested! c:

Cravings in the next post!

I recently had some bad stuff happen, and with a mix of depression and anxiety, I didn't really get to reply. If anyone I started a roleplay with is still interested, please feel free to pm me. <3 I've been struggling a lot, and I feel really bad for leaving anyone hanging.

Last edited:
~Cravings~

* Any of the ideas I have.
* Any canon x oc pairings!
* Ideas involving stalkers, yanderes, serial killers, or just anyone odd or strange!

~Disclaimer: These are suggestions. You can choose who you'd like to play, and suggest to me who you'd like me to play.~

~Fandoms~

Danganronpa:
I can play: Almost any female character, Naegi, Shuuichi, Chihiro, Amami, Ishimaru, Hinata, ocs.
You can play: Ocs, Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Toko, Mikan, Ouma, Junko, or Demon!Monokuma(I have an idea for this. Please feel free to ask!)

Mogeko Games (Gray Garden, Wadanohara, and Mogeko Castle.)
I can play: Kcalb, Wodahs, Any of the females, Samekichi, Human!Defect Mogeko, ocs.
You can play: Ivlis, Rawberry, Emalf, Sal, Fukami, Shinya, ocs.

Invader Zim:
I can play: Zim, Gaz, ocs.
You can play: Dib, ocs.

Pokemon: (I'm fine with all ocs, gijinkas, and maybe furry stuff depending on what you want. I'd like to play human or at least gijinka.)
I can play: Ocs, any females, Red, Gold, Hau, or Diamond.
You can play: Silver, Blue/Green/Gary, Pearl, N, Gladion, Hau, Guzma, or Ruby.

Tokyo Mew Mew:
I can play: Ryou, Pai, Tart, or any of the girls, ocs.
You can play: Kish, ocs.

Gravity Falls: (All younger characters aged up, all older ones perhaps aged down.)
I can play: Dipper, Mabel, Stanley, perhaps Robbie, ocs.
You can play: Bill, Gideon, Stanford, ocs.

Miraculous Ladybug:
I can play: Luka, Adrien, Marinette, ocs.
You can play: Adrien, Nathaniel, ocs.

Undertale:
I can play: Ocs, Papyrus, Muffet, Frisk, Grillby.
You can play: Sans, Chara, oc(if we double.)

Heathers:
We both play: Ocs. I got ideas.

~Ideas~

~Disclaimer: These are not full plots. They're simply ideas that I'm throwing around. Meaning we can edit it all we want. These aren't gonna be written perfectly because they're simply ideas. Bolded is the role I'd like to play! If neither are bolded, I'm fine with either.~

Idea #1: (Demons, Guardian Angels, Stalkers, and more! Can be changed to m// or f//!)
A young lady has terrible luck, and a bad past. Her guardian angel, having seen the horrific things she's been through, fell in love with her. But he could not touch her, or come into contact with her. One night, she got drunk and got into trouble in an alley outside the bar. He saved her from trouble, but committed a sin with her. She thought it was just a one night stand. He was thrown out of heaven, and after some events, became a demon. Everything he went through caused him to become rather unstable, but he craved to go back to who he loved. So he did. He makes her an offer. He will protect her from the horrible things she has to go through, but in return her entire being is his. Wanting warmth, she agrees.

Idea #2: (Harem with two people liking the harem, magical girls, possible horror.)
A pair of brothers grew up watching all kinds of anime. A few being magical girls. They both love the thought of magical girls. Their father was a famous scientist, and both boys took after him. They finally found out how to create items to make magical girls possible. But they needed a threat. One wanted to try to create monsters, but the other claimed that's too dangerous. The boys fought, and in the end gained hatred for each other. The brother who wanted the monsters started to dabble in some dark experiments until one day, he created monsters to attack the town. This brother was often bullied, and so he hated the town anyways. He felt he could never be loved as much as his brother. His brother, seeing these monsters, decided he had no choice but to make their dream a reality. So he decided to test the AI on the android animal he made, which was supposed to represent a magical girl's cute sidekick. He let it go out and put claims on the girls worthy enough to become heroes. The girls were chosen, and both brothers decide to go to war.

Idea #3: (Harem, secrets, supernatural. Genders can be swapped, or sexuality can be changed!)
A young man moves into a small village at the request of his deceased mother, who loved the town dearly. There, he happens to meet a young lady who happens to be a goddess. The goddess claims that the town has been cursed, and that she cannot fix it since the curse weakened her. Like the cliche and silly fairytales, love and friendship can help break the curse. The young man must learn about the villagers of the town and help them with their various problems.

Idea #4: (One pair OR Harem OR multiple pairs, mystery, horror.)
A famous detective has come to town to help solve the mysteries that are causing the town's population to go down quickly. The detective realizes that there are many threats in the town, and that she/he needs to find out who is what. She's/he's not sure who to trust other than the assistant she/he was given. Little does she/he know, their assistant is actually the town serial killer.

Idea #5: (Video games, stalked, odd female protagonist, Horror, romance, and comedy.)
A young lady became a shut-in after becoming too stressed with her social anxiety. She turns to her love of video games to help her. Luckily, she tests video games as a job, so she never really has to leave home. One day, like any crappy creepypasta you'd ever read, she gets a strange new game. It claims to be an adventure game, about a brave hero. She ends up enjoying the game, and being the crazy one she is, talks as if the protagonist can hear her. Somehow, it turns out he could the entire time, and has slowly fallen in love with her. It turns out that he is a demon of sorts who can jump into technology. He was stuck inside this game, and was planning to kill whoever played it, but had a change of plans. At first, however, she is not having it. But it seems she can't get rid of him. It doesn't help that he can come out of the game into a physical human form.

Idea #6: (F//, Best friends, experimenting.)
Two girls have been as close as close can be for years. Not too long ago, Girl 1 fell for the other. Girl 2 slowly began to notice that she might not be straight. One night, when a creep of a young man wouldn't leave Girl 2 alone, Girl 1 comes in and pretends to be Girl 2's girlfriend. This leads to a kiss to "prove" it, and the two girls try to play it off as simple help. Girl 2 starts to question her sexuality, and knowing her best friend is openly bisexual, she asks her for help. Her parents probably won't accept it, so this starts a secret romance. Lots of fluff follows.

Last edited:
Holy guacomole with a side of manly nachos thats a list lets seee *reads it*
Pokemon i love to itty bitty bits (Played since 5 ya im old so what)
Invader zim..YOU FOOL! YOU DARE WISH TO BRING UNENDING DOOM UPON THIS WORLDDDD
gir: im gonna sing the doom song now! Doom doom doom dooom doom DO DO DOOOOM!
Undertale...eh..im kinda iffy cause in a deep dark hole
ok i honestly have not played the moeko games but i hope you can meet me halfway on maybe other games like idk kingdom hearts?
Gravity falls: NEVER SHAKE BILLS HAND! *that shows how much i know*
Miraculous Ladybug i can maybe tryy i like the fandom i just havent kept up with it
mew mew power Mew mew style mew mew grace MEW MEW POWER IN YO FACE!
Heathers...YASSS
Daganrompa On the condition i can rp as the pink and white monokuma if we do that one
Ok now to throw some of my fandoms into the ring to match some of your ideas and i will be generous as hell to educate you on em cause your younger then me and i honestly always wanted a baby sister *got ripped off in life WITH ONLY AN OLDER BROTHER*
so the other fandoms and some ideas to go with them i know will go as follows and for your sanity ill keep it as short as possible

1. Yugioh (the crew learning of pharoh's wife that was murdered and kaiba getting his lost waifu)
  2. pokemon
  3. Invader zim
  4. Nintendo universe (Where were teleported into the world to save it..ya know like in the smash bros ultimate)
  5. Kingdom hearts (We are lost members of the oringinal guilds that are trying to stop the heartless taking over kingdom hearts and learn Sora woke up and is almost done with his quest of being a keyblade master)
  6. Toriko (This one is for the superpower one..i think you will like this one.. a man that has superpower hearing,immune to pheromones because of said power..and has a condition i declaired lovebird syndrome (Hear me out on this) Cause like birds his hearing is so acute it replaced pheromones and he is only attracted to women with gentle voices. I can go on with this anime/manga cause its my favorite
  7. Sword art online/Dan machi/World of warcraft (Im an MMO nerd okay)
  8. Shin magami tensei/Persona
  9. Hetalia (Just countries in anime form being countries.)
  10. I do have an oldie but a goodie yandere rp idea that can fit into any fandom plot but ya it was more of a yakuza plot device.
if any fit your fancy let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back