• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and pairings and stuff B)

Dragoniz

Cannibalistic Psychiatrist
Hey guys! I'm new here and though I enjoy group RPs, one on ones are easier for me. I have a few rules I expect my partner(s) to follow:

1. Detailed responses please!*

2. I prefer my partner to be mature and OK with writing mature themes occasionally. I'm willing to use a different platform to RP if we plan to stray from site rules!

3. (I only include this because it has happened to me in the past) Please DO NOT message me every day asking for a response. Everyone gets busy and sometimes my schedule is wonky! #sorrynotsorry

4. These are all romantic pairings! I am totally ok with including more characters in our story as platonic, but the primary pairing is going to be involved in a romance.

Anyway, here are my pairings! Characters I'd prefer to play are in
bold (if neither are bolded, I'm OK with playing either role)! Pairings I am especially excited for are in italics! All pairings are OCs unless a character name is specified. I can play any gender and I don't care which gender my partner chooses to play*!

If you're interested in any of these pairings you can comment here or send me a message:)

Supernatural

[Preferably seasons 5, 7, or 9]

Dean x Cas

Demon x Hunter

Angel x Non-believer

Demon x Angel

Lucifer x OC

Priest x Demon

I may be craving spn rn is it noticable

Star Wars

[Prequels Era]

Obi-wan x Non-Jedi

SWTOR

Sith Pureblood x Alien

Imperial Agent x Republic SIS Agent

Smuggler x
Bouny Hunter

LOtR

Male!Hobbit x Female!Elf (or agender, genderfluid, etc.)

General/No Fandom

Merman x Male!Human

Priest x Demon

* = with exceptions

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jase Raveaux]Hey I'd love to talk about a Star Wars one with Jedi x Sith.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet! Unfortunately because I'm so new I can't send PMs until I've made a few more posts, so would you be ok with discussing plot and stuff on a separate thread?

Destiel caught my eye! Are you stI'll looking for a supernatural Roleplay because if you want, I am interested!

RavenMist said:
Destiel caught my eye! Are you stI'll looking for a supernatural Roleplay because if you want, I am interested!
Yes of course! Send me a message and we can think up a plot :)

Hey! so I am not sure if you share plots on here or via pm, but I am interested to hear more about Obi-Wan x Non-jedi, if you have any particular stage of Obi-Wan's life in mind?

One suggestion I'd like to throw out to you, is the Melida/Daan civil war, where Obi-Wan remains behind to help the Young end the civil war and rebuild - the point at which he is at a cross-roads whether to continue his training as a Jedi (though still a Padawan at this stage so have some training) or we could work something else out, let me know ;)

Just thought I'd enquire and if not, Merman x Male!Human is good for me too; only time I've played that is where the Human is a scientist's son....

starwars is a projection of what happens in reality (here and now on this planet) to a galactic scale: countries become planets ... cultures become planetary ... the last episode contains all the ingredients of what is called the new World order (the first order of TFA) ... the inspiration is more than obvious ... any event in a small unknown town on planet Earth can be transfered to a galactic scale and become a new episode of starwars

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back