• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and Originals over here

Salutation everyone,

My name is Angel and I would like to have a couple of roleplays.

I am looking to do roleplays where if I am roleplaying with a female that we both play a female and a male, it is only fair and I don't really want to play just the male for your female the whole time, if you can't play both please just click the back button now.

As for rules, I don't really have many rules, they are basically really common rules so I see no reason in typing thing all out on here.

Originals*No twilight type crap*

Vampire x Werewolf

Vampire x Human

Werewolf x Human

Mermaid/Man x Pirate

Mermaid/Man x Human

Succubus x Human

Incubus x Human

Incubus x Succubus

Rival wolf packs

Pirate x Prince(ess)

Demon x Angel

Arranged Marriage

Gypsy x Priest(ess)

Demon x Priest(ess)

Suggestions

Fandoms

Inuyasha

Sailor Moon

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Naruto

Harry Potter

YuYuHakusho

YuGiOh

Dragonball Z

American Horror Story

Tokyo Mew Mew

Death Note

Chobits

Xiaolin Showdown

M.A.R
(I wonder if anyone still remembers this)

Fruits Basket

Ouran Host Club

Pokemon

Angel Beats

Suggestions

Last edited by a moderator:
@RPFallenAngel1

I'm quite used to playing female characters, but I could readily step into a male role (being male myself). I'd be interested in the Arranged Marriage setup, particularly in a fantasy setting where the couple in question is a battle couple.

The kingdom is overrun with supernatural evils, and heroes able to fight them are few. Sending out armies is a waste when populations are dwindling and a couple well-trained individuals will perform better. The thing is, it's a downright nasty world out there, and traveling alone is tantamount to suicide. Missions can take years to complete.

The best solution, it was decided, was to arrange marriages between their soldiers so they would be willing and able to support each other out there in the wild, and then come back and help rebuild the population when they're done.

What do you think?

Thinslayer said:
@RPFallenAngel1
I'm quite used to playing female characters, but I could readily step into a male role (being male myself). I'd be interested in the Arranged Marriage setup, particularly in a fantasy setting where the couple in question is a battle couple.

The kingdom is overrun with supernatural evils, and heroes able to fight them are few. Sending out armies is a waste when populations are dwindling and a couple well-trained individuals will perform better. The thing is, it's a downright nasty world out there, and traveling alone is tantamount to suicide. Missions can take years to complete.

The best solution, it was decided, was to arrange marriages between their soldiers so they would be willing and able to support each other out there in the wild, and then come back and help rebuild the population when they're done.

What do you think?
Alright, I like that idea a lot, it steps away from the usual princess x prince getting married. I would enjoy roleplaying this with you. :)

Awesomesauce. Would you like to start (since it's your request), or shall I (since I suggested the story)?

Hi. If you're still searching for a partner, I would be interested in either of your Vampire pairings. Feel free to PM me.

I would like to do vampire x werewolf if you are still looking. I can play both genders as well.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

darkwolf said:
I would like to do vampire x werewolf if you are still looking. I can play both genders as well.
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
That sounds fine with me :)

Thinslayer said:
Awesomesauce. Would you like to start (since it's your request), or shall I (since I suggested the story)?
Could you start us off?

@RPFallenAngel1

Will do. What character will you be playing? I'll be using one of these characters.

The Knight

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3844/15091416646_da162decc0_o.jpg

The Knight is a young man hand-picked by the Queen to join the Sacred Order, a select group of 50 of the strongest warriors in the kingdom. He is new to the order, but quite practiced and shows great promise. Though he's often serious and severe, he is a decent man with a strong sense of right and wrong.

The Mage

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7718/17152114029_7e80657245_o.jpg

The Mage is fairly young and inexperienced as a fire mage, but he makes up for it in creativity. It helps that he's generous.

The Lady

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7711/17553042346_d0e7c22bd9_o.jpg

The Lady is a skilled swordfighter whose extensive experience in law enforcement makes her an ideal candidate for sending out on dangerous missions for the public. She doesn't talk much, but her expressions can be read like a book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back