• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandoms and Original Plots Inside!

WolfOfProphecys

Ten Thousand Club
Hi! I'm Wolf, and welcome to my thread of plots and fandoms and fandom plots!
For a while now I've been playing with only one partner, so I'm looking for more!

There are a few rules though, but they're simple enough:

-All RPN Rules Apply
-Activity : One post a day at least would be preferred
-Post Length : 1 Paragraph at the minimum
-Dropping : Please tell me if you wish to drop the RP!
-Ideas : Please tell me if you have any plots you wish to do! I may be interested!

Without any more delays, lets get into the Fandoms!
(Bold is craving)
Star Wars
Harry Potter
How to Train Your Dragon

And the Fandom Plots!

I play: Anakin Skywalker
You play: Obi-Wan Kenobi. Luke Skywalker. Leia Skywalker. Take your pick :)

Instead of becoming Vader, Anakin Skywalker defied Sideous, and attempted to kill him. With his plan backfiring, the Chosen One was frozen in Carbonite and used to create the Vaders, a set of 6 clones that serve the Sith Lord.

When Luke, Han, Chewie, and Obi-Wan find themselves on the Death Star, and having found Princess Leia, they also find another man. One who happens to have the same face as the dark Vaders. One that Obi-Wan recognises easily.
You play: Obi-Wan Kenobi

The Jedi never visited Tatooine. Anakin Skywalker was never found by the Jedi. Years later, at the beginning of what is now to be deemed the Clone Wars, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi crash lands on Tatooine whilst on a solo mission. Stranded and unable to fly off the planet or call for help, he heads for the nearest city, looking for someone to fix his ship. Directed toward a shop, he meets a slave who seems to be strong with the Force, Anakin Skywalker.

Optional Addition
- Obi-Wan is not a Jedi, but became a Sith after Qui-Gon's death.
You play: Obi-Wan Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano

Everyone in the Galaxy is born with wings. Feathered, bat-like, big, small. They're nothing special, except they are. The colour of your wings shows who you really are, yet one colour can be taken to have many meanings. Red, for example, could be violent, or passionate. Yellow could be happy, or cowardly. Wings may be numerous patterns, such as yellow with red tips, which can mean happy and passionate at once.

Force Sensitives colours are even more important. Though, it is not the colour, but the shade. Light wings are typically attributed to those who will always follow the Light Side of the Force, and are typically Jedi. Darker shaded wings are those typically attributed to those on the Dark Side, and are typically Sith.

Anakin Skywalker, having grown up on Tatooine, has hidden his wings since a young age, fearful of losing his wings as a Slave. This continued even after he met Qui-Gon, a Jedi with light wings, and Obi-Wan, who too had the purest of feathers. Even after Obi-Wan took Anakin as his Padawan, the younger man refused to show anyone his feathers, especially after he learnt what colours meant. This was due to Anakin's wings being black. Like the darkest of nights, with red tips, he has believed that his wings show both the worrying decent into the Dark Side, and his fierce determination.

But what does this truly mean? Will the Chosen One fall, or will there be another path that his wings will take him on?

And what happens when Obi-Wan finally finds out?~
You play: Obi-Wan Kenobi or Padme Amidala

Anakin's soulmark was removed as a child, since Slaves on Tatooine have theirs removed by their owners to stop them from trying to run after their soulmate. His Soulmate is confused as to why he has never mentioned it and acts like they're just friends or family, but have never thought to mention it themselves, not realising he doesn't know they're his Soulmate.
You play: Obi-Wan Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano

Mortis AU. Only Anakin and Obi-Wan go to Mortis, and end up stuck there when the Father tells them his Son and Daughter need rest from representing the light and dark of the galaxy, and shoves that responsibility on the two Jedi instead. Anakin unwillingly takes the Dark, and Obi-Wan is given the Light.

Plot is vague, but we can do many things with it. We can play with their time on Mortis. When they do finally return to Coruscant perhaps there are issues after holding onto their respective sides for too long, even if they have been removed by the Father so they'll be normal again.

Optional:
Ahsoka is there instead of Obi-Wan
I play: Anakin Skywalker (+ a twin)
You play: Obi-Wan Kenobi and/or Padme Amidala and a twin

Anakin Skywalker fell. But not as far as he did in Canon. After accepting Palpatine as his new Master, he was sent immediately to Mustafar, whilst Palpatine executed Order 66. After visiting Padme and telling her everything would be alright, he followed his orders. As in Canon, Obi-Wan and Padme followed, and a fight followed. But no one won. For Anakin saw he'd been wrong when Padme begged him to stop, and put her wishes before his own. Now, unable to return home and having to hide due to Order 66 and Palpatine realising his new Apprentice was either dead or had gone rogue, they must fight to survive whilst learning to trust the unbalanced Skywalker.

Optional Addition
- Padme and the twins do not survive.
-Padme does not survive but the twins do.
-The twins do not survive but Padme does.

I play: Slytherin
You play: Hufflepuff

There is no such thing as the Boy Who Lived. Instead, He Who Must Not Be Named merely disappeared without a trace. Or so they say. The truth is a little more complicated. In truth, there is a Saviourof the Wizarding World. In fact, there are two. A young boy, destined to be a Slytherin, and a young girl, destined to be a Hufflepuff. The Slytherin is destined to join the Dark Lord, whilst the Hufflepuff is destined to be both the reason he joined, and the reason he refuses to kill still at the cost of his torture.

Optional Addition
- Things such as house, gender pairing etc can be changed

And also the Fandom Pairings that have no plots yet
(Bold is preferred character. These can be platonic or romantic.)
Anakin x Obi-Wan
Anakin x Ahsoka
Anakin x OC
Anakin x Padme
OC x OC
OC x OC
Harry x OC
Draco x OC
Hiccup x Astrid
Hiccup x OC
Toothless x OC
Jack x Tooth
Jack x OC
OC x OC

And, finally, my original plots:
(Preferred roles are at the top, but can be swapped)

I play: Muse A
You play: Muse B

Unknown to most of the world, aliens are real. They're rarely seen on Earth, and tend to get taken in by the Government as soon as they appear. Muse A is one of these, one of the most important subjects in a lab, and the lab is looking for a new scientist to do 'research on animals'. Muse B takes the job, moves across states to get it, only to find that, on his first day, he is sworn to secrecy. He is sent downstairs, to a laboratory with a lot of equipment, and finds his test subject, Muse A, in a cage in the corner, and is shocked to find its a humanoid, a alien, who has been there for years.

But what will the new scientist do? To keep his job, he must do the work, do experiments on his subject, answering to questions given to him by people higher up.
I play : Muse B
You play: Muse A

In a kingdom ruled by a King and his Queen, dragons are everywhere. Every year, on the summer solstice, new riders of the kingdom are made, choosing their dragons and, in front of the people of the city, take their first flight.
Dragons are trained from hatchlings to harness their powers of their breath, and to protect their rider, whomever they may be. Dragons are only let into the choosing stables when they are fully trained, and ready to be chosen.
A rider knows his dragon from the moment he sees him/her. A bonding is made between the souls of man and beast, and the two share many things from that point on, thoughts, feelings and pain.
So when the prince/princess (Muse A) of the kingdom is to choose his/her dragon (Who happens to be Muse B), what will happen?

And what will happen when it is discovered that this dragon has a rare human form?
I play: Muse A
You play: Muse B

In a world dominated by the Vampire race, Human slaves are common. Human rebels are not. When a group of rebels are captured, they are taken before the court of vampires, and their king, to decide their fate. In a sudden leap of sacrifice, the rebel leader (Muse A) vows to become the bloodslave to whomever the king of vampires wishes, if his/her rebels, his/her family, are set free.

The vampire king agrees, deciding upon letting his son/daughter (Muse B) have Muse A, hoping that they would take the role in feeding from him/her, and punishing him/her seriously.

But what will they really do?
I play: One Sibling
You play: One Sibling

In a world where dragons exist alongside humans, there have always been conflicts between the species. Hunters under the kings calling kill and capture the majestic creatures, who fight hard to protect their families.
Two dragons, siblings, live alone in the great forest outside the kings ruling. Their parents died when they were mere dragonlings, and now they have to fend for themselves.
But when the king orders his dragon, the last of its kind, to hunt down new dragon recruits for his knights, they get caught in the fire fight.
Can they survive?

Last edited:
Hello! I have an OC that I would like to play along side Anakin. I had a few different ideas for her.

I have a thread about a particular rp that takes place shortly after The Last Jedi. I am definitely willing to change the time period/ people around if you would like.

Thread: Fandom - Star Wars {Rey x OC} Warning: TLJ Spoilers

The vampire plot caught my eye. As long as you don't mind that I can't respond most Tuesdays I'll definitely be your Muse B

I am very interested in the Plot 5 of Star Wars. I'm probably not the best at canon characters, but I'd certainly try my best.

There is no such thing as the Boy Who Lived. Instead, He Who Must Not Be Named merely disappeared without a trace. Or so they say. The truth is a little more complicated. In truth, there is a Saviourof the Wizarding World. In fact, there are two. A young boy, destined to be a Slytherin, and a young girl, destined to be a Hufflepuff. The Slytherin is destined to join the Dark Lord, whilst the Hufflepuff is destined to be both the reason he joined, and the reason he refuses to kill still at the cost of his torture.

Optional Addition

I like this one!

Optional Addition

I like this one!
Message me?

I've been re-watching the prequels and I would love to do the one labeled as plot five under Star Wars. I am new so unfortunately, I cannot PM yet as I haven't met the ten posts needed.

https://www.rpnation.com/

Optional Addition
I'm interested in this plot, if you're still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back