• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandoms and Original plots cravings!

Pumpkin Patch

β„Œπ”’π”©π”©π”¬ 𝔉𝔒𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 β„œπ”¬π”©π”’π”­π”©π”žπ”Άπ”’π”―π”°!​

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

About Me:
I'm 18+ (She/they) in the EST Time-zone (But my sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up), and I expect all partners AND characters to be 18+ as well
I have 5+ years of roleplay experience
When it comes to writing, I can write 400+ words, it depends on the scene and what I'm given to work with, but I can write a lot! For my partner, I ask that you give at least a good few paragraphs, and write in 3rd person, past tense.

I love talking with my partners! I find that being friends with those I rp with just makes it all the more enjoyable! I would love to play games, gush about characters/fandoms, talk about hobbies and life, with my partners if we feel comfortable enough!

I find big is Communication. If you don't like something? tell me! The Rp is getting a bit boring? Tell me! I know it's not always easy, but I do *not* want to get hyped over something only for it to be left for a month. And in return, I'll give you the same respect!

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

What I expect out of my partner:

Be LGBTQ friendly! This is something I will not negotiate. I will not tolerate Homophobic, Transphobic, and overall mean behavior. If You start to display that, I will end the rp and interaction. Of course, I will state why, but please don't let this happen.

Be able to write 300+ words in your responses. Some situations call for less than others, but I should be able to build off your response without feeling like I'm grasping for something.
Be able to reply somewhat frequently. I'm not too fond of having a reply once every few days as it kills my drive, ya know?

Help me with the plot and Characters! This is a story we're both working on, so no one partner should be left feeling like they should be carrying the rp. Sometimes one might lead the plot more than the other, but it shouldn't be a constant thing!

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for reading!
Below are the things I'm Looking to Roleplay!
β‡Ÿ

π•±π–†π–“π–‰π–”π–’π–˜
Looking to Double (Oc x Cc) = πŸŒ‘
Looking for Oc x Oc = πŸŒ•
Bold is for the ones I'm craving ( But I'm still happy to play any!)

Detroit Become Human πŸŒ‘
[
Fnaf (security breach) πŸŒ‘

Hazbin Hotel πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘

Red Dead Redemption2 πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘

Resident Evil 8 ( please don't ask for the others, I've only seen bits of 7. I'd like to treat this as it's own thing) πŸŒ‘

Skyrim πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘

Welcome Home πŸŒ‘

Poppy Playtime πŸŒ‘

How To Train Your Dragon πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘

π•Ίπ–—π–Žπ–Œπ–Žπ–“π–†π–‘

For these, I'm fine with any pairing, FxM, FxF, MxM, Just let me know what you'd like to be in them!

Monster x Hunters (Fantasy)​
Muse A is a well-known Monster hunter throughout the Kingdom. While on their next Mission, they decide to stop in a little town to restock their wares and rest for a few days. However, they've heard rumors about a (insert Monster here) in town. So, Muse A figured while they were there, they could get a few extra coin and track down this monster. Muse B, is said Monster. However, unlike most of their kind, just want to live a somewhat normal Life. So, they try to keep low. However, there have been a few witnesses in the night who claim they've seen a monster. But for the most part, it's just a rumor. While on the search, Muse A meets Muse B, and the two grow closer despite Muse B's better Judgement, and Muse A, is none the wiser.

God(ess) x Human
(Can be Fantasy or Modern)​
Muse A is a God(ess) who's used to living in luxury. However, when they make a mistake with the other gods and show little remorse, the elder gods decide to strip Muse A from their powers and send them crashing down to the Mortal realm. Muse A is tasked to learn a sense of Humbleness and wisdom. Muse B, a commoner/working-class person finds Muse A in an unsavory spot, and with their good character, decides to help them. After a bit of Confusion and discussions, Muse A confesses of their previous divine status, and Muse B decides to help adjust to life in the Mortal realm while also looking for a way to help them get back home.

Mafia
(1920-50's themed or Modern)​
Muse A, a relatively normal person. Their friend on the other hand is not so much. They make under-the-counter deals and are rather successful. Muse B, a very powerful Mafia Boss in the city, finds out about Muse A through their friend and seems to have fallen head over heels for them. 'Love at first sight' So to speak. After Muse B gets Muse A's friend to get Muse A to go on a date with Muse B, who is determined to woo them and make them theirs.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Thank you all for reading! If you find any of these plots or Fandoms interesting, please reach out through my DMs!
Have a good one!

Bu-Bump!
Toothless Dancing Toothless Sticker - Toothless Dancing ...

Toothless Dancing Toothless Sticker - Toothless Dancing ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back